►Four

Hitch Breaker

Your POV

“Yah! Why did you bring a knife with you?!” a familiar voice screamed at me. I opened my eyes, revealing my closest cousin, Kim Tae Jun. Tae Jun looked at me, eyes describing pain. I immediately look at his hand, bloods flowing from the earlier cut from the knife. I hurriedly dragged him to the bathroom and run the tap water at the cut.

“Yah yah jagiya1, it hurts!” Tae Jun whined, half screaming. I looked at him apologetically and cleaned the blood before turning the tap off and headed to my bed, making him sat.

“Oppa, wait here. I’ll get the first aid box downstairs,” I said and Tae Jun nodded. Not long after, I entered with the first aid box and sat beside him. I took out the antibiotic ointment and applied to the cut. Tae Jun hissed in pain and I looked at him.

“Oppa, I’m sorry for making you bleed your arm. I thought that a thief barged in, that’s why I was holding a knife. I’m so sorry oppa,” I hung my head down, biting my inner lips.

“Aniya2, it’s my fault. I shouldn’t have hid when I heard you yelling,” he said, my hair. I looked at him and pouted.

“I was scared as hell, you know? Thank goodness the cut wasn’t deep or long. If it is, I probably won’t forgive myself,” I said, continue to apply the ointment.

“Mianhae3 jagiya,” he said and I nodded. Tae Jun likes to call me jagiya and acted like my boyfriend because I'm his only female cousin who is younger than him, so I just play along. I wrapped a bandage and patted softly.

“It’s done!”

Tae Jun patted my head and lied down. “Ah I’m so tired today,” he sighed. I turned my body, facing him while still in my sitting position.

“Why? What have you been doing today?” I asked, concerned.

“I have a meeting this morning, it wasn’t successful and after it ended, someone’s secretary approached me and tried to seduce me. I said that I already have a girlfriend but she won’t believe, and out of nowhere, Mi Young appeared and thought I was cheating on her,” he grabbed hard his hair, frustrated. Mi Young unnie is his girlfriend.

“She just ran away and I chased after her while trying to explain but she just won’t believe it. Later, I was scolded by my boss for 3 consecutive hours and I have a new project to do. What a day,” he continued, shifting his position to sit facing me.

I hugged him by his shoulder and said “Just let her calm down first, then you explain. Girls need to relax first because they’re shocked, seeing their love ones with somebody else, okay?”

Tae Jun nodded. “Thanks jagiya. You’re such a help.” Suddenly I heard a thunder. I wasn’t scared of the thundering sound, unlike Na Yeong unnie.

‘TRINGGG’ my phone rang, indicating a new message.

FROM: NA YEONG UNNIE <3

‘Shin Yeong-ah? Can you pick me up at SM? I’m scared ==’’

TO: NA YEONG UNNIE <3

‘Sure, I’ll be there right away’

“Oppa, I’m going to pick up unnie at SM. Do you want to come with me or stay here?” I asked.

“I’ll come with you. Let me drive,” he said and both of you headed downstairs. I brought along an umbrella and locked the door. Then I entered the car and Tae Jun drove to SM Building.


Kyungsoo’s POV

“Okay, that’s all for today. You can go back to your dorm,” one of the vocal instructors said.

We all bowed and thank them. We headed out from the vocal room and entered the elevator. My mind flew to the scene of this early evening at the park.

‘Why did she have to appear in front of me again? Coincidence? I don’t think so. Maybe she was using that excuses to follow me around and later harm me like the other sasaeng fans? NO! I’m not letting her do that,’ I thought, clenching my fist.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Kai asked. I looked at him and nodded. The younger male looked at me suspiciously and I just patted his shoulder, signing that I'm really okay. The door opened and all of us got out from the elevator. I saw Na Yeong noona at the couch.

“Oh? Na Yeong noona? You’re still here? Why aren’t you going home yet?” Sehun asked.

“I’m waiting for Shin Yeong to pick me up. I’m scared to drive when there’s thunder,” she stated and we all nodded.

“Guys, we need to wait for a few minutes until the cars arrive,” Suho hyung said. We all nodded and sat at the couches. Then the main door slid open, revealing Shin Yeong and an unknown man.

‘Who is that man?’ I thought.

“Unnie, we’re here!” Shin Yeong walked towards Na Yeong noona, the man followed behind her.

“Shin Yeong-ah, you’re- Oh?! Tae Jun-ah?! What are you doing here? It’s been a long time,” Na Yeong noona hugged Tae Jun.

“I’m here to pick noona too. I was at your house earlier,” he stated. ‘So he’s younger than noona,’ I thought while looking at them.

“Ah I see. Wait- why is your hand being bandaged? Are you hurt?” Na Yeong noona checked his arm.

“Yeah, apparently my jagiya here hurt me with a knife,” Tae Jun teased Shin Yeong while looking at her.

‘Jagiya? He’s Shin Yeong’s boyfriend? And knife? What was she doing?’ I monologue to myself.

 “Whattttt?!! Shin Yeong-ah! What did you do?!” noona raised her voice. Shin Yeong explained to noona and she nodded in response.

“Hyung, do you know who is that Tae Jun guy?” Sehun asked Suho hyung. Suho hyung shook his head.

“Ah so that’s what happened. You shouldn’t do that again okay? You might lose your handsome face if you do that again. You knew how your JAGIYA is in this case,” noona stressed the word ‘jagiya’. Tae Jun nodded.

“Guys, noona is going home now. Have a good rest and see you guys tomorrow,” noona stated and bowed, followed by Shin Yeong and Tae Jun. then they left, leaving only us at the couch.

“Wow that Tae Jun guy is good-looking. Maybe he’s Shin Yeong’s boyfriend? He looks close with noona and even calls Shin Yeong ‘jagiya’,” Kai assumed and the others nodded their head, agreeing to Kai’s assumption.

‘Maybe yes, maybe not. Maybe she’s just using him as a distraction to us and tries to attack us whenever he’s around. I don’t care if she’s Na Yeong noona’s sister, she still EXO’s fan and who knows she might be one of the sasaeng fans. I’m not letting my guard down on her,’ I thought.

Then manager hyung came in and we headed back to our dorm.

 



Korean vocabs

1Jagiya (자기야) - Baby, babe, honey (for couple)

2Aniya (아니야) - No

3Mianhae (미안해) - Sorry (Informal speech)


Hello! Finally Kyungsoo's POV is here. And some Korean vocabs for those who might not know these words.

Please leave a comment XD