⇒Eighteen

Hitch Breaker

Your POV

I pretended to look around the teenagers to see which guy they were talking about. “Oppa, they’re looking this way. Do you want to go somewhere else?” I whispered to Kyungsoo oppa.

“Let’s get out from here. It’s almost lunch,” He said and called manager oppa to pick us up. He held my hand and guided outside the zoo. We waited for 10 minutes before manager oppa arrived. We drifted off and headed for lunch. When we arrived, manager oppa said there’s a private room reserved under Kyungsoo oppa’s name, so that fans won’t notice us.

We entered the restaurant and a host showed the way to our room before he left us to decide our orders. After a few minutes of discussing which food to order, Kyungsoo oppa ordered for us and handed the menu back to the waiter. The waiter bowed and exited the room.

The atmosphere became quiet but not awkward. I looked around the room and saw some old paintings. I wondered what those paintings mean. I’m not an artistic person since I’m more to mathematics and researches. I continued staring at the paintings when a knock was heard before a man entered.

“Annyeonghaseyo D.O-ssi. I’m Jung Ryu Won, the owner of this restaurant. It’s an honour to have a famous celebrity here,” he bowed and shook Kyungsoo oppa’s hand. “Ne annyeonghaseyo, I’m EXO’s D.O. Nice to meet you, Mr. Jung,” Kyungsoo oppa replied before looking at me who’s standing near them.

“Ahh I see you got yourself a company,” Mr. Jung said, trying to hide a surprised face. “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m EXO’s coordinator, Kim Shin Yeong. Nice to meet you, Mr. Jung,” I greeted and bowed respectfully.

He greeted back and I saw a curious face plastered on him but he didn’t asked. Maybe he’s questioning why does an idol booked a private room just to have lunch with their coordinator. His eyes roamed on my body and I felt insecure. I’m not wearing anything y at all. I just wore a light pink short-sleeved sundress paired with a belt and black wedges.

Kyungsoo oppa noticed the owner’s eyes and me fidgeting, so he purposely coughed. It worked and Mr. Jung looked back at Kyungsoo oppa. I mentally noted that I should thank him later. “Can I take a picture with you? I’d like to frame and hang it at the celebrities’ wall. Kyungsoo oppa smiled politely and nodded.

“You should join us too, Shin Yeong-ssi,” Mr. Jung said. I shook politely and refused to take picture with them, since I’m not a celebrity. Mr. Jung thanked us and noted us to enjoy our meal before he left. I released a relieve breath and sit down.

“Thank you oppa,” I said, biting my lower lips.

“For what?”

“For saving me from the inappropriate stare of the owner,” I stated and played with my finger.

“Ahh. It’s okay. His stare is bothering me anyway. I should learn wushu from Tao or hapkido from Baekhyun to teach some lesson to that hormone raging owner,” he said with some funny hand gestures. I chuckled and agreed, “Yeah you should.” We laughed before it started to become quiet again.

“Urmm… I don’t think I’ve tell you before, b-but you look beautiful today,” he spoke shyly and looked at me before blushing madly. I smiled shyly before started to , “So you’re saying that I’m not beautiful all this time, since the first time we met?”

“A-a-aniya! Y-you do l-look b-beautiful every day,” he stuttered and said softly, almost inaudible. I thought of teasing him again but shook it off when I saw his face went red like a tomato. Just then the food arrived and we eat while talking about some interesting topics.

 


------In the evening-----

 

We were walking around Gangnam for an hour before my eyes caught on a café named “Namu Geunel”

I tugged on oppa’s sleeve and pointed to the café. “Oppa, that café looks interesting,” I said cheerfully. He nodded before looking at me, “Do you want to go there?”

I smiled cheekily and nodded before skipped towards the café. A jingling sound was heard when I pushed the door opened. I saw some people were sitting at the edge of a small, shallow pond with their feet dipped in.

“Welcome to Namu Geunel Café. We served drinks and you can also experience the miracle of having flawless and smooth legs done by the fishes,” the hostess said to us. She looked at oppa and didn’t notice him as D.O.

We placed our order and I slipped out from my wedges before sitting at the edge of the pond. He followed my action and sat really close to me because they were many people here. We dipped our legs in and fishes started to nibble our skins. I cringed, ticklish from the nibbling and giggled. “Oppa, it’s ticklish,” I said and unconsciously wrapped my arms around his arm.

“Just wait for a few minutes. It won’t be ticklish anymore,” he said.

 


Kyungsoo’s POV

The fishes nibbling at my skin really tickles me, but the ticklish feeling washed away after 3 minutes. I saw Shin Yeong’s eyes droop down. She tried to stay awake by shaking her head but failed. I chuckled at her cuteness before gesturing her to lay her head on my shoulder. She obeyed without protest and tightened her hold on my arm.

“Sir, here’s your order. Have a nice day,” a waitress whispered, noticing Shin Yeong was sleeping. I nodded and thank her before she left. I looked at Shin Yeong’s face and my breath seemed to stop for a while. Seeing her up close never crossed my mind before. She looked a bit tired and peaceful at the same time.

15 minutes flew when suddenly she fidgeted in her sleep and was awake. She blinked cutely and straightened herself before looking at me. “Sorry, I’m just drained from the zoo date earlier,” she apologies. I smiled at her and handed her drink. She took a sip of the mango smoothies and placed it beside her.

She scoot near me and whispered, “Your cover haven’t been exposed yet?”

“Nope. But people kept looking at me,” I whispered back at her. She nodded and we finished our drinks before drying our legs and felt the softness of our skin. Both of us looked at each other excitedly and wore our shoes before paying.

“So… Where are we going next?” she asked, looking up at me. She’s only 3 inches shorter than me with the wedges. I glanced at my wristwatch and said, “Let’s take a walk at the Han River. Then we can go back to my dorm for a while before manager hyung send you home,” I suggested.

We were walking and talking when I saw a boy yelling “Move away” while cycling in full speed heading towards us. I quickly wrapped my hand around her shoulder protectively before pulling her to the side, avoiding her from being knocked down by the bike. She thanked me and we walked until we arrived at my dorm.

We took the elevator and I entered the passcode before entering the house. “Welcome back, love birds~” Chen teased us and smirked playfully. Shin Yeong blushed and I defended, “We’re not lovebirds, you troll.”

“Soon dude, soon,” Kris hyung said without looking at me.

 

 



And that's the end of the dare-date. Hahaha. This story is almost reaching its ending since I'm going to start my life as a university student in a week tsk tsk. I'm excited yet nervous because I used to study at an all-girl high school (you know what I mean?) >.<