⇒Nineteen

Hitch Breaker

Your POV

 It’s been 2 months since the dare-date with Kyungsoo oppa. Since then, EXO is busy with their MV making and comeback on music shows. Yesterday was the last day of their promotion and they’re going to rest for a week.

Well, for me… I’m having my graduation ceremony tomorrow and I can’t wait to meet with Mina and Minhyuk. It’s been a while since I saw them and I really missed them sooo much. And as for working as EXO’s coordinator, it’s really fun actually. And for your information, Kyungsoo oppa has already opened up to me and some people around him. Not fully opened, but still, it’s a great progress. Thanks to Na Yeong noona, Suho Oppa and manager oppa though.

So now, I’m on my way, driving to the shopping mall! I need to buy a formal dress for the ceremony.

“Yah! You didn’t hear me calling you?” Suho oppa asked, slightly annoyed.

“Ahh sorry, I was just thinking. What did you say oppa?” I made an apologetically face at him while my eyes were still on the road.

“Mr. Lee Soo Man wants to see you after you’ve done with shopping,” he told while scrolling his smartphone.

“Okay,” I answered simply. I asked Suho oppa to tag along because he’s the only one who can help me pick up a good looking formal dress. I repeat… FORMAL dress. Since oppa always dress like a formal rich guy whenever we were at the airport or other places, he’ll be a good help today. If it wasn’t formal, I could buy it myself or ask fashionista Kris oppa to accompany me.

Well yeah, I’m driving and he just scrolling his new smartphone that he just bought yesterday after their last music show.

“Oppa, we’re here,” I announced as soon as I pulled out my car at the parking. When we entered the mall, teenage girls started to surround us, most likely Suho oppa, asking for autographs and pictures. He made an apologetic face to me and quickly signed on whatever the girls gave plus taking pictures with them. “I’m sorry, oppa is busy today, so please excuse me,” he said and bowed slightly before he wrapped his fingers on my wrist and dragged me away.

The teenage girls kept yelling him name but Suho oppa just dragged me further and quicker. When we were far enough, he let me go and breathe properly. “S-sorry. Those fans just won’t let me have a private space,” he said, slightly out of breath.

I shook my head and assured him that I’m okay. He walked beside me and oppa spotted a boutique that he was just looking for. He guided me there and entered the shop.

“Hello. I’m looking for a dress for her. She needs it for her graduation tomorrow,” Suho oppa said smoothly and smiled.

The lady showed me some dresses and even heels for me to try in the fitting room. I went inside in room while Suho oppa waited for me in front of the fitting room, sitting on the soft sofa. I can hear the lady talked to oppa from inside.

“Is she your girlfriend, Suho-ssi?” the lady asked politely.

“Aniya, she’s my close friend, younger than me,” Suho oppa answered and he’s probably showing his angelic smile.

I stepped out from the fitting room, wearing a cream-coloured dress and a dark brown pump. I twirled around and looked at oppa. He scrunched his nose and shook his head. I nodded, agreeing with his silent rejection and went back in.

I walked out again, wearing a black dress with red wedges. I tilted my head and gave a how-is-this-dress look. He observed me from head to toe and said, “It’s nice, but try the others first.” I nodded and went back.

Next, I wore a white dress with a bright blue heel. Suho oppa’s eyes widened and he stood up. “You look beautiful dongsaeng-ah. I like this one and it suits spring the most than the other dresses. What do you think?” he asked me back.

"I like this one too oppa, it looks feminine” I simply said and checked every angle of the dress on the mirror. The lady suggested some necklaces to be wearing with the dress and I pick a matching bright blue necklace.

When it’s time for me to pay, Suho oppa held out his black credit card to the cashier before I even had the chance to open my purse. I looked at him with a questioning look before he answered, “It’s my graduation gifts for you.”

“Really?” I looked at him and smirked teasingly. He nodded and asked confusedly, “But why are you smirking at me?” I laughed at him and murmured “nothing” to him as he signed down and left the boutique with two bags of my outfits. He offered to hold the bags, being the gentleman he was.

We kept talking and laughing while window shopping together. Even though we earned some stares, scoffs and squeals from the fans here, we didn’t really care about it and smiled at them.

Then, we got into my car, and this time its Suho oppa who’s driving. We headed out from the mall and went to Viva Polo, Chanyeol oppa’s mother’s restaurant.

 

 



A fast update. Please leave some comments ^^