♦Eleven

Hitch Breaker

Your POV

We were walking in the lobby when I said, “Oppa, you can let me go. We’re here already and I’m okay.”

Xiumin oppa narrowed his eyes at me, his hand still around my shoulder. “Are you sure? You looked much paler right now,” he asked.

“I’m okay. Don’t worry. Why don’t you guys headed to your room first? I need to go to the receptionist first,” I lied.

“If you said so. If anything persist, call us, okay?” Luhan oppa informed.

I nodded and bit goodnight to them. After the elevator’s door closed, I weakly walked towards the sofa and sat. My head felt dizzy and heavy, as if someone was sitting on my head. My sight was a bit blurry. Then a heard my phone rang, a message was in. I pull out my phone from my purse and unlocked the screen.

 

SATURDAY, April 12, 2014. 7:50 p.m.

FROM: ANONYMOUS

How’s the coffee? ‘Heavy’, isn’t it? *evilsmirk*

 

‘What the hell? Someone put something in my coffee? But why?’ I thought and a pain shot to my head, making me clenched my head with my hands. After the pain washed away, I tapped my phone screen to call Na Yeong unnie so she could take me back to the suite.

“Hello, Shin Yeong-ah? Where are you?” Na Yeong unnie asked, sounded full of concern.

“Unnie, I’m at the lobby. Can you- ahh pick me up? I don’t feel great,” I said when another pain came.

“Really?!! Oh my God I’ll be there ASAP,” she said and ended the call. Another pain came and this time, it’s more painful than the others. My vision started to blur even more and I heard faint sounds from the lobby. Next thing I know, my vision was pit black and I blackout.

 


Na Yeong’s POV

I quickly slipped in my sweater and headed to the elevator. ‘What does she meant by she’s not feeling great?’ I thought while tapping my feet on the floor, feeling impatient. Then the elevator door opened.

When I reached the lobby, my eyes were looking for my sister when a small crowd of 4 people surrounded the sofa caught my eyes. I hurriedly walked towards the direction, hoping it’s not Shin Yeong. I made way through the people and froze.

“Shin Yeong? Kim Shin Yeong! Are you okay?!” I asked worriedly while kneeling in front of her. I lightly slapped her cheek but no sign of response was shown. I panicked and asked the receptionist to call a cab. Few minutes later, a cab arrived and a male receptionist helped to carry Shin Yeong to the cab. I thanked him.

The cab drifted to the nearest hospital and stopped at the entrance. The driver helped to carry Shin Yeong and I rushed in to call a nurse. They assigned the driver to place Shin Yeong in a room and I thanked him after I paid him.

A doctor rushed in and gestured me to wait behind the drape. After 15 minutes, the doctor walked out and said, “Someone spiked her drinks. She’s currently unconscious for a few hours before she will wake up after the drugs wore off.” I thanked him and thought, ‘Who did this? I don’t recall seeing Shin Yeong having an enemy before.’

I sat on the chair beside her bed and thought about the possibilities. Shin Yeong finally woke up after 4 hours and was checked before she can be released.

 


Suho’s POV

Next morning…

 

I was wriggling under the duvet when my phone buzzed. Na Yeong noona’s name appeared and I answered with my husky morning voice.

“Joonmyeon-ah, can you come over to my suite? It’s important,” she said.

“Waeeee?” I asked, voice full of aegyo.

“Just come over will you? Don’t forget to brush your teeth. I’m not letting you in if you have morning breath,” noona said playfully.

“Fineee. Be there in 20,” I said and hung up. I lazily rolled out from under the duvet and rubbed my eyes. I walked slowly to the bathroom so Lay doesn’t wake up and washed my face and brushed my well-aligned teeth.

I wore my sweater and comb my hair before exiting my room. Once I reached the Yeong sisters’ suite, I rang the doorbell and Na Yeong noona opened the door. She let me in and I sat at the chair near the bed. I saw Shin Yeong was still sleeping on the other side of the queen-size bed.

“Someone spiked her drink last night,” noona said straight to the point.

“What?! How come?” I raised my voice. Noona put her index finger on her lips, signaling me talk softly.

“I don’t know. I didn’t want to ask her after she was released from the hospital because she looked so exhausted,” noona said, looking at Shin Yeong with a concern face.

“But I still need to know who and why that person spiked her drinks. She doesn’t have an enemy, as far as I know,” she continued. I nodded and thought for a while.

Then reality snapped on me when I realized who did this and I looked at Na Yeong noona. Her eyes wide opened when she realized the same person that I had in mind.

“That sasaeng fan,” we both said in unison.

 

 



Hi readerssss. Mind to leave a comment? I really need to know how is my story in your perspective right now. Please and thank you X)