►Five

Hitch Breaker

Sehun’s POV

 In my room, lying on the bed…

“Who is that Tae Jun guy?” I mumbled. Suho hyung, my roommate looked at me, “Did you say something, maknae1?” Suho hyung asked with his eyebrow rose.

I widen my eyes as big as a Ping-Pong ball, shocked seeing Suho hyung in the room. ‘Since when he’s in here? Wasn’t he’s in the kitchen?’ I thought. I shook my head and Suho hyung shrugged and got on his bed.

‘Wait… why do I even care? I’ve only met Shin Yeong twice,’ I thought, eyes fixed on the ceiling. I rolled on my bed. ‘Maybe I’m just curious. That’s all.’ And then I'm off to dreamland.


Na Yeong’s POV

The next day…

“Shin Yeong hurry up! Or I’m going to be late for work!” I yelled at my sister. Yesterday I left my car at SM, so today Shin Yeong needs to send me to work.

“Ne2, just a second!” she yelled back. I rolled my eyes. ‘She’s been saying that for 5 minutes already,’ I huffed my bangs. Then Shin Yeong ran downstairs and grabbed her car keys.

“Unnie, let’s go!” she looked at me and grinned. I got up from the couch and entered her car. Shin Yeong started the engine and drove.

“Unnie, can I ask you something?” Shin Yeong asked. I looked at her, her eyes still on the road and I nodded, knowing that she could see my figure from the sideway.

“Remember when you introduced me to EXO? Everyone welcomed me warmly, but then I saw Kyungsoo oppa looking at me like he doesn’t like me. Waeyo3?” she asked.

I thought for a while. “I think he’s still traumatized from the incident,” I replied.

“What incident?” Shin Yeong quickly asked.

“The one with the sasaeng fans. Remember?”

“Ahhhh yes I do. So I assume he thinks that normal fans are like sasaeng fans?” she asked, her voice filled with sadness.

“Yup. I don’t particularly know the reasons, but I’m hoping that one day he’s going back to be his old self,” I said. Then the car parked at the SM’s staffs parking. I got out.

“I’m going now. Drive safely okay?” I said and closed the door. She nodded and drove off. I punched in the main door’s password and entered the building.


In the evening…

I was packing my make-up things after I'm done with Kyungsoo’s makeup. He was having a press conference about his new movie and it’s going to end soon. Suho came with us as well, just to be Kyungsoo’s guardian whenever he needed. Hahaha so cute ^^

“Hey Suho, mind if I ask something?” I broke the silence atmosphere. He looked at me and nodded.

“Does Kyungsoo talks a lot lately?” I asked, packing the last makeup kit.

“Yes, but less than he normally talks before the incident. Why do you ask noona?” Suho said.

“Shin Yeong said to me this morning about how Kyungsoo looked at her when she was introduced to the other members. She said that Kyungsoo looked like he doesn’t like her presence. Maybe he’s still traumatized?”

“Ahh I see. I think he still is, noona. I’ll try to talk to him about this in our next group meeting,” Suho said, smiling at me.

“Thanks Suho-yah. I really wish he could get over that incident and return to his old self,” I said, sitting on the chair besides Suho. He nodded.

20 minutes later, Kyungsoo came in the dressing room, his face paled. Suho and I noticed that look and quickly Suho walked to him, asked, “Kyungsoo-ah, are you okay? Why do you look so pale?”

“I-I s-saw her again hyung,” Kyungsoo spoke almost sounds like whispering, but still hearable.

“Her? Who?” Suho frowned.

“T-that sasaeng fan w-who hit me t-the last 3 months. She was looking at m-m-me like she wants to b-burn my soul. I-I’m s-s-scared hyung,” Kyungsoo said, biting his lower lips.

Suho hugged the younger male’s shoulder and patted his shoulder. “It’s alright. I’m here okay? Hyung is right here. I’ll protect you.” Kyungsoo nodded, his face still looked pale. I looked at the youngest male in the room, sympathy with the new him, who’s all scared and not as cheerful as before in the last 3 months.

‘What could I do to make you cheerful and happy like before, Kyungsoo-ah?’ I thought while frowning. Just then, EXO’s manager came in and we all went back to SM. In the car, I glanced at Kyungsoo, his face is still pale, but not like earlier.

I patted his shoulder. He looked at me and I flashed a smile to him. He slightly smiled back and nodded, indicating he’s fine. I nodded and looked out the window.

‘I hope you are really okay, Do Kyungsoo.’

 



Korean vocabs

1Maknae (막내) - the youngest

2Ne () - Yes (Formal speech)

3Waeyo (왜요) - Why (Formal speech)


sorry for the crappy chapter. My mind ran out of ideas T.T

Please leave a comment :)