⇒Twenty-one [FINAL]

Hitch Breaker

Your POV

“AHHHHHHH!!!!” I screamed painfully and looked at my left. A girl with a hood was holding the knife which was half inside my flesh. Bloods flow out around the knife blade and I looked at the girl, scared.

“What are you doing?!” I yelled at her but she just smirked. She pushed the knife deeper and I screamed for help.

“YAH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!” I heard Kyungsoo oppa screamed. The girl ran away fast and he chased the girl. I screamed while clenching my arm under the stabbed area, “Oppa, it hurts!” he stopped and run towards me. “Let’s go to the hospital,” he said panicked and took out his handkerchief to cover the stabbed area. He held me on my left for support. The knife still stuck in my arm.

 


Kyungsoo’s POV

 

------At the hospital------

 

“AHHHHHH!!! I heard Shin Yeong screamed. “Endure it a little bit, miss,” I heard the doctor said. The doctor is pulling out the knife and I heard Shin Yeong hissed, trying hard not to scream. I’m in the same room, but the curtain is separating both of us. I walked back and forth, trying to calm myself for barging in there. “Okay, the knife is out. Nurse, wipe out the blood and drugged her. And you, get me the stitching equipment,” the doctor instructed.

Half an hour passed by with me still pacing back and forth. I have called Na Yeong noona about this and she’s on her wa-

“Shin Yeong?” Na Yeong noona called. “I’m in here!” she yelled back. Noona looked at me and heaved a sigh, “Do you know the girl?”

“Yeah. She’s the same sasaeng fan that always attacked me,” I frowned. Guiltiness grew inside of me and I sat on the chair hopelessly. Noona sighed before sitting next to me and held my hands.

“It’s not your fault, Kyungsoo-ah. That girl is beyond crazy,” noona tried to soothe me.

“B-but Shin Yeong is hurt because of me. It’s because of me,” I cried out of frustration and grabbed my hair really hard. She rubbed my back and asked me to calm down. Then the doctor pulled the curtains aside, revealing Shin Yeong who was sleeping peacefully on the roller bed which was pushed out.

“How is she, doc?” both of used asked the doctor in unison. “And you are?” she asked us. “I’m her sister, Kim Na Yeong and this is her…”

“Boyfriend. I’m her boyfriend,” I cut Na Yeong noona and answered confidently.

The doctor nodded and stated, “She lost a lot of blood and the knife penetrated her flesh really deep, so it takes a really long time to heal. But she’s okay. I drugged her so that she could sleep for maximum 3 hours. She lost most of her energy and looked pale after we pulled out the knife.”

We thanked the doctor before she and the nurses left us in her ward. “Her boyfriend huh?” noona asked me, raising her eyebrow and smirked. I nervously rubbed my neck and said, “err… not yet...”

“Ahhh… Just don’t wait for too long or you’ll regret it,” she reminded me. I smiled at her gratefully and nodded. Noona sat on the chair on the left side of the bed while I sat on the right side.

4 hours have passed but Shin Yeong didn’t wake up yet. She was supposed to wake up an hour ago. Na Yeong noona went back home because Tae Jun is in his way to her home.‘Shin Yeong-ah, when are you going to wake up? Please wake up,’ I prayed.

“Yah Kim Shin Yeong, when are you going to wake up? I’m waiting for you to wake up because I’ve something to tell you. And I haven’t called you ‘Shin Yeong-ah’ before, right? So please wake up, I want to call your name like that,” I told her softly while rubbing circles on her hands.

I stared at her, she looked calm and peaceful. She still looked beautiful even though she lost colour on her face. Then I softly sang Chris Brown - With You while intertwined our hands. Sleepiness got the best of me and I dozed off to neverland.

I was walking on soft fluffy clouds in an unknown place which was fully white. it was peaceful in here when a sound echoed.

“Kyungsoo oppa!”

I looked around, searching for the source but I can’t see anyone or anything. All I can see was white. The voice sounded familiar to my ears, but I can’t recognise whose voice was that.

“Oppa”

The sound echoed again. I ran towards the direction of the source, well that what I was thinking when suddenly the clouds shaking, making me losing my balance and fell down. I screamed, calling for help but no one answered.

Suddenly, my body jolted up, making me awake from my dream. I lifted my head and saw Shin Yeong looking at me, smiling sweetly. “You’re awake? Feeling better?” I asked, lightly squeezing her right hand. “Aside from this stabbed wound, I’m fine, really,” she assured me. She struggled to sit with her back facing the headboard so I help her and tucked the blanket to cover her lower body.

She thanked me and all of the sudden, she blushed. My eyebrows furrowed, “Why are you blushing?”

“I-I actually heard what y-you said to me b-before you slept earlier,” she stuttered and looked everywhere, except me. I exhaled, trying to gather all of my confidence and braveness. Then, I shifted to sit beside her. I looked into her eyes, drowned in the sea of butterflies in my stomach.

“So since you already heard it, I should just say it straightforward, right Shin Yeong-ah?” I looked at her lovingly. She just stared back at me, not knowing not to react. I took her hand and kissed her knuckles before rubbing it. I looked back at her.

“I’m really grateful that you came into my life, even though I didn’t like you before. I’m so sorry if my previous actions hurt your feelings. I didn’t intend to make you hurt. It’s just because I couldn’t trust anyone after the incident. I lost my trust, until you stepped in my life. You tried to approach me, talk to me and take care of me. I was confused at first, but after a while I figured it out and I caught Suho hyung calling you, talking about plans and stuffs for me. I really want to thank you for changing me into my old self back,” I poured out my thought at her.

“I’m glad you’re okay and back to your old self. I really like the old you. I was pissed off at first, seeing that you didn’t like my presence at all. So I asked Na Yeong noona about you, why were you becoming cold and shy, planned stuffs with Suho oppa, unnie and manager oppa. They help me a lot for the plans and all. I’m just working hard to play my roll and adds up some ideas,” she answered.

“If changing me back made you work hard, I was wondering, how hard will you try whenever we go for our dates?” I asked. She looked at me with wide eyes and gaped,”M-mwo?”

I chuckled seeing her shocked face. “I really like you Shin Yeong-ah. I really do. So I was wondering, umm… do you want to be my girlfriend?” I asked her, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ears.

She blushed and smiled shyly, “What do you think is my answer?”

I looked at her confusedly and said, more like a question, “I do?”

She nodded and grinned sheepishly. “Aish this kid,” I heaved a relieved sigh and ruffled her hair, earning a pout from her. I learned forward, only making her leaned backward, pressing hard against the headboard. I stopped right in front of her face, eyes darted on her lips and my breath tickling her skin, “Why are you leaning backward?”

“I-I umm… I d-“ I kissed her softly while caressing her cheek, cutting her answer. Our kiss was pure and innocent, just like us. I broke our kiss and leaned our forehead together.

“I love you, Kim Shin Yeong.”

“I love you too, Do Kyungsoo.”

 

-FIN-



Finally, this story came to the end. Thank you for reading and please leave your comment, subbies and silent readers. if you find this story interesting, please upvote it. To be honest, this chapter is the hardest chapter I had ever wrote because the fluff in the ending is to much to handle. ^^

I was thinking, should I make a sequel? So what do you think? Do you want it? Please leave a comment and request for a sequel if you want to. I'll make one if I get 3 requests, okay? ^^ Till we meet again. Annyeong XD