2# Sequel

Hitch Breaker

Your POV

“Shin Yeong-ssi, can you check this for me?” one of my colleagues passed some worksheets to me. I nodded and took it. I forgot to tell you guys about my current job.

 

Two months ago…

I knocked the door and a voice answered, “Come in.” I opened the door and closed it back before bowing. “Please have a seat, Shin Yeong-ssi,” he instructed. I nodded and sat on the sofa politely.

“Do you know why I wanted to meet you?” Mr. Lee Soo Man asked softly and smiled.

“No, I don’t,” was all I managed to say.

“You majored in Mathematics, right?” he started.

“Yes I do, why?”

“Actually, since you’re going to graduate tomorrow, why don’t you quit as a coordinator?” he asked calmly.

“But why?” confused were plastered on my face.

“I want you to work as a financial analyst here, in SM.”

“W-what?! A-are you s-serious sajang-nim?”

“Yes I am. I already prepared the documents for you if you are interested,” he said casually and handed you a file.

You slowly took it and flipped open. ’Oh my God, he’s not kidding,’ I thought.

“I already talked to your sister and Suho about this,” he continued.

I looked at him, more confused, “Suho-ssi? But why?”

He shrugged and said, “I don’t know, I just feel like I should tell him. Anyway, are you interested?”

I thought for a while and nodded. “Good, so you’re going to start right after you handed your resume and finished those forms by this week. And you’re going to work under the head of finance and statistics, Mr. Shim Chan Jo,” he informed.

 

So here I am, checking these finance counts and statistics of their sales. It’s not a tough work for me, because I love counting but my colleagues keep giving me works and stuffs, so I often have overtime until 8 p.m. The offices part of SM usually ends their work on time, but their idols usually practices until late at night or midnight.
 

I glanced at my wristwatch and it showed 6.30 p.m. A few of my colleagues already went back home, including the boss, and only me and another newbie were left. I looked at the window next to me, immersed in the darkness which engulfed the city that emits bright lights.

Suddenly I felt a pair of hand covered my eyes, preventing me from seeing anything.

“What the-,“ I didn’t get to finish my words when I smelled a familiar cologne.

“Oppa, what are you doing?” I pretended to be mad at him and tried to push him hands off my eyes, but his strong pair of arms didn’t bulge.

“Surprising my lovely sunshine, of course,” he chuckled cutely. I cringed and groaned, teasing him for being all cheesy and mushy with me. Then I heard the newbie giggled. “Yah! Don’t laugh at me, Gun Woo,” I scolded him but he just continued laughing.

“Oppa, let go, I can’t see anything and I need to finish my work,” I said seriously. He slowly let go and quickly planted a kiss on my cheek. “Yah!!” I hit his chest lightly, totally embarrassed by his action. He just chuckled and narrowed his eyes, pretending to be mad. I stuck out my tongue and continued on my work. He kept staring at me and watched each of my movement, as if I’m going to fall or something.

“Shin Yeong-ssi, I’m heading home first, see you tomorrow,” he waved goodbye and bowed politely to Kyungsoo oppa. We nodded and oppa continued staring at me. “Would you please stop staring at me? I know I’m pretty but let me finish my work first,” I said, not looking at him. He didn’t reply but slowly got up and wandered around the office. ‘Two pages more and I’m done,’ I thought while my fingers pressed my calculator quickly and professionally.

“And I’m done! Finally,” I sighed and stack those sheets neatly before arranging my stuffs. I didn’t get a respond so I turned around, looking for Kyungsoo oppa but he was nowhere to be found. ‘Maybe he’s waiting outside,’ I sighed and grabbed my handbag before heading out and switched off the lights. Suddenly I felt uneasy and scared.

‘Why am I scared? It’s not like I’m not used to overtime,’ I thought and walked out quickly when something touched both of my shoulders. “AHHHH!!” I screamed my lungs away and looked back.

“Oppa! You scared me, aishh jinjja,” I pouted and walked away. I can sense him grinning and he grabbed my arms, making me turned to him. “Mianhae, I’m just trying a prank that Chen taught me earlier,” he apologised.

“Says the one who freaked out and dumped Luhan oppa when he entered the haunted house on Showtime,” I raised my eyebrow and smirked at him. His grin flattered and pouted, “Hey! That was different!”

“Yeah yeah whatever,” I rolled my eyes and pulled him to walk with me. “Let’s go, I’m hungryyyyy,” I said cutely while clinging on his arm.

 


At EXO’s dorm…

 

I watched in awe from the kitchen counter as Kyungsoo oppa skilful hands cooked late dinner for both of us since other members already had their dinner. I’ve offered to help but he insisted that I should just watch him cooked.

It’s been two months since our relationship started and to be honest, we weren’t like normal couple since Kyungsoo oppa is an idol. We can’t date publicly even though Mr. Lee Soo Man approved us because Mr. Kim Young Min didn’t know about our relationship and we wouldn’t want fans to be upset. But that’s okay with me, the challenges of dating an idol is very thrilling and exciting whenever oppa wore disguises and we sneakily walked like some secret agents doing their investigation.

“Hello lovebirds~” Luhan oppa sang. I looked at him and beamed a smile. “Oppa annyeong!” I greeted him. He walked and sat next to me. We were talking when suddenly I remembered something, “Oppa, your solo dance at the concert was daebak! Oh my God my ovaries almost exploded when you flashed your abs, you know? What are you trying to do?! KILL US?!”

He chuckles and laid his head on the counter with his folded hand underneath. “Thank you. I just want to steal fans’ hearts. Want to see it again?” he teased and winked. I immediately blushed and shook my head vigorously, “No way oppa! I’m not going to sacrifice my ovaries again! Never.”

“Ayeee don’t be shy. Let me show you, exclusively for my beloved dongsaeng,” he stood up. I giggled and he was about to lift his t-shirt when Kyungsoo oppa whined when he had finished cooking, “Hyung! What are you doing? This is the kitchen for God’s sake.”

“Ahh, I can’t do it in the kitchen? Then let’s go to the bedroom, dongsaeng-ah~” Luhan oppas undirectly teased Kyungsoo oppa and grabbed my hand. I joined Luhan oppa and teased Kyungsoo oppa, “Gaja1~”

“LUHANNIE HYUNGGGG~”

“I’m just kidding Kyungsoo-yah. But dongaeng-ah, if you want to see it again, find me later, arrasso?” Luhan oppa winked playfully and left us. I looked back at Kyungsoo oppa who was sitting next to me, jealousy was plastered on his face.

“Waeeeee?” I sang and nudged him. He just kept quiet and ate his dinner. I found it amusing, seeing him easily getting jealous over small things. I titled my head and looked at him closely, “Oppa is jealoussss”

“I am not!” he defended and poked his chopsticks at the fish. I giggled and started eating my dinner, letting his jealousy faded away first.

We just finished our dinner when Suho oppa walked in and stood in front of us, pouring water in a glass. “Shin Yeong-ah, Na Yeong noona just called me, she said the police already caught the culprit who broke in your house the other day. It turned out that the culprit is the same sasaeng that stabbed your arm and disturbed Kyungsoo,” he informed and gulped down the water.

“Jinjja?! Dahaengida2,” I heaved a relieved sigh and looked at Kyungsoo oppa who smiled at me. A few days ago, Na Yeong unnie and I went back home and were shocked to see our home was in complete mess. Pieces of glasses were scattered on the floor, sofas and coffee table were flipped, cushions were tore, books and CDs were thrown and worst of all, there’s a message written on the wall with spray paint, “GO DIE, KIM SHIN YEONG!

I felt a hand soothing my back and looked at the hand’s owner, “I’m glad she is arrested. She won’t get to do anything to us and other members,” Kyungsoo oppa said and smiled. I nodded and held his other hand tightly, staring at his loving eyes.

“Heyyyy~ aren’t you jealous earlier?” I . He rolled his eyes and shot a look, “Aaaannd you just ruin the moment.”

I laughed and asked, “Why are you jealous by the way?”

“I have abs too, you know?” he said with his pouty lips.

“Yeah right, and I have yet to see your biceps muscles.”

“I have biceps muscles and abs okay! Want to see?” he wriggled his eyebrows and smirked.

“No thank you. A cute and y-sculptured body of Do Kyungsoo is too much for my heart to handle,” I said and walked to the sink with dirty dishes. He approached from behind me and pressed himself on my back while back hugging.

“Can’t resist me, huh?” he continued to tease me and I rolled my eyes. He chuckled and squeezed my waist, making me yelped. “Oppa!”

He just laughed and kissed my cheek before swayed our body while I was washing the dishes. This is one of the things I enjoyed being with my hopelessly romantic boyfriend named Do Kyungsoo.

 

 

--FIN--



Korean vocabs:

1Gaja (가자) - Let's go

2Dahaengida (다행이다) - It's fortunate


Andddd it's done! Weeee finally. Please leave a comment and upvote it it's interesting!

First of all, thank you for all the subbers and readers for reading Hitch Breakers and maybe other fanfics (?), I sincerely thank you guys. Without you guys, I wouldn't even knew how was my story from your perspective.

 

Jeongmal kamsahamnida (정말 감사합니다)