♦Thirteen

Hitch Breaker

Joonmyeon’s POV

I was at the dorm after we finished our schedule, thinking about yesterday’s conversation I had with Kyungsoo.

“Kyungsoo-ah, come here for a while,” I called and motioned him to sit across me.

“What is it hyung?” he asked after plopping himself on the sofa.

“Shin Yeong will replace Na Yeong noona as your coordinator,” I said, straight to the point.

“W-what? But whyyyy?” he whined, clearly unamused at all.

“How would I know? She won’t tell me either,” I lied. ‘Sorry.’

“B-but I’m shy around Shin Yeong. I barely talk to her, hyungggg,” he whined again and pouted.

“Just try talk to her. She’s nice, you know? Heck she’s even as shy as you, but at least she tried to communicate with people,” I said with a soothing voice.

“B-but I-I… Fineeee,” he gave up giving excuses and huffed his bang.

I smiled at the memory of Kyungsoo’s childish outburst when an idea popped out. I smiled and called Kyungsoo.

“Ne hyung?” He answered.

“Can you do groceries shopping today? We ran out of things,” I asked, restraining myself from smiling.

“Sure. I’ll ask manager hyung to pick you up,” he said, oblivious from my true intention.

“Aniya, you’re with Shin Yeong right? Just go with her. I’ll send a text for the things needed,” I said.

“Err sure. Meet you at the dorm later, hyung,” he said and hung up.

I typed everything that we ran out and sent it to Kyungsoo. ‘I’m sorry Kyungsoo. This is one of my plans.’

 


Kyungsoo’s POV

Okay, not that’s weird. Why didn’t Joonmyeon hyung wants to go with me? Hmm maybe he’s just tired. I walked towards Shin Yeong and manager hyung who were sitting on chairs under a shady place behind the staffs. My filming for today was done and it’s time to go back to the dorm.

“Hyung, Suho hyung asked me to go groceries shopping today,” I said. Manager hyung nodded and asked, “Do I need to pick him up?” I shook my head and manager hyung walked towards our van. Shin Yeong followed behind him, carrying the makeup bag when Joonmyeon hyung send me the groceries list. I sighed and walked towards our van.

I sat on the passenger seat while Shin Yeong sat at the back seat. I glanced at her through the rear-view mirror and said, “Shin Yeong, you’re coming with me too.” She shot me a surprised looked and slowly nodded. Manager hyung drove us to the supermarket near our dorm and left us to do the shopping while he went to his favourite café near the supermarket.

I pushed the trolley around with one hand while the other hand was scrolling the list that Joonmyeon hyung just send. ‘Hyung and his instant foods,’ I thought as the list was full with instant food. Just then, someone lightly tapped my shoulder, making me turned around.

Shin Yeong was smiling awkwardly and asked, “What are you buying? I can help you to find it.” I showed her the list and asked her to see the things whenever she saw it while we’re strolling around since she doesn’t know this place.

While we were picking up things that were in the list, she suddenly asked, “What do you usually cook?”

I thought for a while and said, “Kimchi Spaghetti.”

“Ahh I see. Sooo… What are you cooking for dinner then?”

“Maybe a spicy chicken and potato stew, and some side dishes,” I said and picked up the ingredients for the stew. She nodded and picked some fresh potatoes beside her. When we were done, I paid and called manager hyung to tell him that we’re done.

Manager hyung drove to the dorm and asked, “Shin Yeong, do you want to come in? I have to settle some things at their dorm before I send you back to SM.”

“Ahh.. Errr… S-sure,” she said, hesitated.

 Manager hyung pulled over once we arrived at our dorm and headed for the elevator. Once we arrived at the front door and unlock the door, Joonmyeon hyung appeared in the hallway, looking at us.

“Ehh Shin Yeong-ah?” he said, eyes wide opened.

Shin Yeong bowed and greeted Joonmyeon hyung. Manager hyung and I put the groceries at the kitchen counter and went into our perspective room.

 


Your POV

“Come here,” Joonmyeon oppa patted the seat beside him. You plopped down and he casually put his arm at the back rest of the sofa, at your back.

“Sooo… Is he talking?” Joonmyeon oppa talked softly, afraid of getting caught. “A little, but I’m the one who initiate it first,” I said and frowned. He just nodded and whispered, “It takes time to heal, you know?”

“Yeah, I know. I hope he’ll be okay sooner or later.” I said when a loud booming voice practically yelled, “Shin Yeong is here?!!!” I looked up and saw Chanyeol oppa in his sleeveless shirt and sweatpants. I covered my ears as a reflexed action of his loud voice and waved at him.

“What are you doing here anyway? This is the first time a girl entered our dorm,” Chanyeol oppa said with his deep voice. I explained to him about his manager wanted to settle some works at the dorm first and he nodded. Just then, Kyungsoo oppa exited his room and went into the kitchen, wearing a black shirt and sweatpants.

Chanyeol oppa skipped to the kitchen and helped Kyungsoo oppa arranged the groceries. I watched them from the living room when Chanyeol oppa yelled, “Shin Yeong-ah, do you cook?”

“Yes, I do. But mostly Japanese foods because I lived there once,” I yelled back. “Really??? Wow, you should cook for us someday,” he said with an excited grin.

“Sure, why not,” I said and looked at Joonmyeon oppa besides me who was showing his twinkling eyes with a smirk. “What?” I asked him.

Joonmyeon oppa leaned towards me. If Kyungsoo and Chanyeol oppa looked at us, they would probably thought that he’s kissing my cheek. He whispered, “I have a plan,” and plotted the plan. I nodded, processing on his plan when suddenly, manager oppa appeared in front of us. He told me his work is done and it’s time for me to go back to SM Building.

I bid them goodbye and Joonmyeon oppa mouthed, ‘I’ll text you later.’ I nodded and left their dorm.

 

 



Another chapter is up! So how is it? Sorry for using Suho's name as Suho and Joonmyeon in this story ^^