►One

Hitch Breaker

Your POV

The soft sun rays that was piercing through my window curtains woke me up from my beauty sleep. I glanced at my alarm clock, showing 8:30 a.m. in red. I sat and stretched, feeling the sleepiness left me.

“What should I do today? I don’t have any class,” I mumbled to myself. Then I slid off from bed, tiding up the bed sheet and duvet.

“A nice long shower would be nice,” so I took my towel and headed to the medium-sized bathroom.

After I finished showering and wore comfortable clothes, I went downstairs to make an English-style breakfast, scramble egg and toast with milk. I headed to the fridge to take out an egg, but before I could, I saw a message on the fridge memo board said…

 

Went to SM building earlier today. Sorry for not waking you up – Unnie

 

‘So I guess I’m alone now,’ I thought and started making my breakfast.

My sister, Kim Na Yeong is EXO’s main coordinator or normally called coordi-noona. She has been their coordi-noona since debut and now that EXO’s reputation has been increasing rapidly since 2013, she barely has a day off due to EXO’s tight schedule.

After I have finished preparing my breakfast, I sat an the dining table and started eating.

‘Visits unnie at SM sounds like a good idea,’ I thought and finished my breakfast. The last time I went to SM was during EXO’s pre-debut era.

I was there to meet up with unnie for lunch. While I was waiting, I saw unnie and SHINee’s Taemin oppa talking with each other. I felt envy with unnie because she was talking to my bias in SHINee! Then unnie spotted me and introduced me to Taemin oppa. We exchanged bows, greetings and smiles, being polite but only God knew how I was feeling right now!

“My dongsaeng is a big fan of yours, Taemin-ah,” unnie said to Taemin, making my cheeks tinted in pink. Taemin oppa smiled widely and ruffled my hair.

“Ahh so cute,” Taemin oppa exclaimed and I bit my inner lips, preventing myself from fangirling all over him.

“Noona, I need to go now. It’s nice to know that your sister is my fan. See you later noona, Shin Yeong-ah,” Taemin Oppa said and bid us goodbye.

That was a very long time ago. I wondered if Taemin oppa still remembers me. I washed the dishes and started to make a lunchbox for unnie.

 


In the afternoon…

I washed myself and wore a white t-shirt with a blue jacket and a pair of skinny jeans. I applied my make-up thinly to reveal a fresh look on this spring. After grabbing my handbag and unnie’s lunchbox, I hopped in my car and headed to SM building.

15 minutes later, I arrived at SM. The main entrance was packed with fans which were mostly international fans, held up their precious smartphones to get footages of their favourite idol group. I managed to slip between them and scanned my custom-made ID card. The door slid open and I went to the front desk, asking for my sister.

“Na Yeong unnie is on the 3rd floor,” the receptionist informed me. I nodded and thanked her.

I headed to the elevator and pressed '3'. When the elevator reached the 3rd floor, the door opened only to reveal Taemin oppa with wide eyes.

“Shin Yeong-ah?” Taemin oppa asked, shocked. My eyes were wide open, I can’t believe he still remembers me. I walked out and stood in front of him, bowing politely.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Taemin oppa. Yes, I’m Shin Yeong. I’m surprised you still remember me,” I said humbly.

Taemin oppa smiled and said, “Of course I remember you. Are you looking for Na Yeong noona?”

I nodded. “Just go straight until you see a door labeled ‘EXO’s coordinators' room’,” Taemin oppa informed.

“Thank you Taemin oppa. I got to go now. It’s nice to finally meet you in person again,” I thanked him and smiled.

He chuckled and bid me goodbye. I walked a few steps and glanced around to make sure nobody was around. Feeling secured, I did a little happy dance because Taemin oppa remembers me! After turning my fangirling mode off, I walked and knocked on the door that Taemin oppa has informed earlier.

I turned the doorknob and opened the door slowly. All of the coordinators looked at me with a questioning look when suddenly a shriek from the corner of the room caught my eardrums.

“Shin Yeong-ah! Come in. Unnie is here,” Na Yeong unnie said and I walked towards her while bowing to the other coordinators.

Then, unnie introduced me to the coordinators. “This is Kim Shin Yeong, my one and only lovely sister.”

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kim Shin Yeong. It’s a pleasure to meet you all,” I bowed and greeted them.

The other coordinators greeted me and mentioned whom they were in charged for.

“So unnie, you're in charge for..?” I asked, feeling slightly curious.

“I’m in charge for Suho, Kris and D.O.” unnie replied.

‘D.O.? SERIOUSLY??!!! OhmyGoddd unnie is in charge for my bias!,’ I squealed mentally and started fangirling while smiling.

“Ehem… I know that you’re starting your fangirling mood again,” unnie claimed and the coordinators laughed. I lowered my head, cheek flushed in pink.

Suddenly, the door cracked open…

 

 



First chapter is up! Yohoo *dancing Mr. Mr.* . Hahahaha sorry, I got a little carried away. Sorry for the short update and grammar mistakes. It's 4:00 a.m. here and I need some sleep. Ohh and yeah, Taemin oppa are going to appear as cameos ;D

Please leave a comment and thanks for reading! XD