►Two

Hitch Breaker

Your POV

Suddenly, the door cracked open, revealing a middle-aged man in a dark brown suit. Everyone including me quickly stood up and bowed to Mr. Lee Soo Man, CEO of SM. He slightly bowed and his eyes were gazing at me, raising his eyebrows. Noticed the look on the CEO’s face, unnie quickly introduced me to him.

“Mr. Lee Soo Man, this is my younger sister, Kim Shin Yeong,” unnie said and nudged my arm, signing me to introduce myself.

“Ne annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kim Shin Yeong. It’s an honour to meet you, Mr. Lee,” I bowed 90 degree. He nodded and said, “Annyeonghaseyo Shin Yeong-ssi. It’s nice to meet you too. So I’m guessing you know how to make up people too, since your unnie is good with it?” I nodded.

“Well I supposed we can use your help whenever we have too, if you don’t mind,” Mr. Lee added.

“No, not at all. I’m honored to be a helping hand whenever I’m free, Mr. Lee,” I smiled. He smiled and nodded, approving my sincerity in helping SM staffs.

“By the way, I’m here because I wanted to see if the new makeup sets have already arrived or not,” he continued, earning a nod from unnie.

“Yes, the new makeup sets have arrived and as you can see, we are in the middle of unpacking it,” unnie answered and the others nodded in responds.

“I see. I’ll be going now. Keep up the good work, and nice to meet you Shin Yeong-ssi,” Mr. Lee nodded at me and I bowed back.

We all bowed to him until the door closed. Then, the coordinators resumed their works and I looked at unnie, saying “Unnie, I brought a lunchbox for you.”

“Oh okay I finish this last one and then we can eat at the cafeteria,” unnie replied and I nodded. Wow! The make ups were tons, completed with brush kits and some kind of things that I don’t even know. ‘How long do these make ups last if these are used for 12 members and not to mentioned their tight schedule,’ I thought.

After 10 minutes, unnie and the others finished unpacking and headed to the cafeteria with me. After settling down to a table near the wall, I gave the lunchbox to unnie and took out my own lunchbox.

“You don’t have class today?” unnie asked. I nodded and replied “Yup, that’s why I’m here. I don’t know what to do today, so I thought visiting you was a good idea since I haven’t been here for about 2 years.”

Unnie nodded and continued munching the foods. Suddenly I remembered something.

“Unnie, earlier I met with Taemin oppa. He stills remember me though. I’m quite surprised,” I claimed and unnie looked at me with wide eyes for a second.

“Jinjja1? Wow that’s good to hear. I bet you were dancing when he was finally out of you sight,” unnie chuckled. I nodded and laughed. Then unnie and I continued conversing to each other until a voice disturbed us.

“Na Yeong-ah, sorry for interrupting your lunch but I forgot to tell you that you need to get Suho and Kris ready in an hour,” Lee Sunghwan, one of EXO’s managers informed.

“Okay. So where are they?” unnie asked Sunghwan oppa.

“They’re on their way here. So they’ll be here in… 7 minutes,” Sunghwan oppa glanced at his wristwatch and nodded.

“Okay Sunghwan oppa. Thanks for informing me,” unnie smiled and Sunghwan oppa left. Unnie looked at me and asked “You want to come with me or headed home?”

I thought for a while and said “I’ll come with you.” So unnie and I quickly finished our lunch and headed to the makeup room. There I saw Kris and Suho on the hallway, headed to our direction and entered the room. Four of us exchanged bows. Kris and I sat on the couch while Suho sat in front of the mirror with unnie on his left, getting the makeup ready. After a while…

“Noona, who is she?” Suho whispered to unnie, apparently too loud since I heard it too. Unnie chuckled and said, “That’s my little sister, Kim Shin Yeong. She’s the same age as Sehunnie.”

I smiled and slight bowed to Suho and Kris. “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kim Shin Yeong. Nice to meet you Suho-ssi, Kris-ssi,” I introduced myself. ‘Wow how many times did you introduce yourself for today?’ I thought.

“Ne annyeonghaseyo. Call us oppa would be fine, since you’re noona’s dongsaeng,” Suho said with his eyes closed when unnie applied him a thin layer of eyeliner. Kris nodded, agreeing to Suho and I nodded in response while smiling.

“So, care to tell noona where you both are going?” unnie asked while applying a small amount of lipstick to Suho.

“We have an event at Gangnam, the K Star Road opening ceremony and Suho and I have to deliver a speech. Other idols will be there too,” Kris answered.

“Ahh I see. So I assumed SHINee will be there too?” unnie asked, finishing her last touch on Suho. Yeah… I forgot to mention that unnie was a former SHINee’s coordi-noona. Suho who has finished with his makeup stood up and exchanged seat with Kris.

“Yeah, Taemin and Minho will be there, representing SHINee,” Suho answered. I smiled widely hearing upon Taemin oppa’s name. Oh how I wish I was there.

“Ehem… someone’s smiling,”unnie teased me and chuckled. I hid my redden face in my hands. Unnie laughed and said “Aww my dongsaeng is so cute! I’ve got to tell Taemin about this. Hahaha.”

“Unnie~ Hajima2,” I pleaded using my puppy eyes. Unnie continued laughing and when her laughter slowly dies, she said “I’m just kidding Shin Yeong-ah.”

Unnie continued to make up Kris while Suho and I conversing with each other, mostly about myself. After unnie finished with Kris’s makeup, both of them bid us goodbye and left the room.

“So, do you want to see the other EXO members? They’re practicing right now,” unnie asked and I immediately nodded like a child. So we headed to a floor higher than the makeup room floor. I walked through the hallway and heard an unfamiliar song, sang by males. ‘That sounds like Chen’s voice,’ I thought.

“EXO is preparing for their next comeback, if you’re wondering what song did you heard just now,” unnie claimed and I nodded, thankful for my sister’s explanation. Both of us stopped in front of the door and unnie turned the knob, revealing the famous cloud dancing room. I secretly squealed, happy to be stepping in this dancing room.

“Hello Na Yeong-ssi. What are you doing here?” the dance instructor asked.

“Hello Jun-ssi. I’m sorry for interrupting your lesson but my sister is visiting me today, so I brought her here to see EXO, since she’s one of their fans,” unnie answered, earning a nod from the dance instructor.

“Okay boys. Since you have a visitor, take a break for 10 minutes,” Jun said and the boys literally screamed and hurriedly grabbed their mineral water bottles. They sat on the floor except for Xiumin and Luhan who sat on the couch.

“Boys, this is my one and only sister, Kim Shin Yeong. She’s the same age as Sehun and a fan of EXO,” unnie stated and I bowed, greeting them all.

“Hye dongsaeng-ah.”

“Hye Shin Yeong-ah. Nice to meet you.”

“Wassup Shin Yeong!” Chen trolled and raised his right hand, earning a hit from Lay. “Hey, talk nicely with your fan,” Lay reminded him.

“Hyung~ I’m just being friendly to her,” Chen pouted and rubbed the area that Lay hit just now. We all laughed, seeing the troll king pouted cutely. My gaze then move to the other members until my eyes landed on Kyungsoo.

His face showed a clueless expression, but his eyes were staring at me like burning my soul through the eyes contact, clearly showing that he didn’t like my presence.

‘What is wrong with him?’ I thought while frowning.

 



Okay. second chapter is up! Yehet! hahaha. Please leave a comment after reading. It helps me improve my writing skills :)

1Jinjja (진짜) - Really

2Hajima (하지마) - Don't do it