Chapter 25

Third Time Lucky? [EDITING]

The guests shifted to another hall where the party was being hosted and enjoyed the meal that was served.

The party continued on and everyone put their hands together for the first dance of the couple. Everyone made a circle around the couple as they danced to a soft music. Mandy was busy taking pictures on her ipad as she stood in the front.

“There’s a photographer for that” Ji Hoo said from behind her.

“I know, but I like catching memories myself.” Mandy said to him

“Why don’t you make some memories too?” Ji Hoo said still standing behind her

“Huh?” and she turned around and saw Ji Hoo extending a hand towards her

“May I have this dance?” he asked, looking straight into her eyes.

She smiled at him and set down her ipad at the nearest table and put her hand into his.

 

Yi Jung had dragged a shy Ga Eul to the dance floor and both were twirling around when Ji Hoo and Mandy joined the dance floor.

As Jun Hee was standing right next to him, Woo Bin also twirled her onto the dance floor; not wanting to be left out. Soon other couples also joined in. Partners were exchanged and Jan Di ended up dancing with the F4, her father, her father-in-law, Kang San and many other relatives of the families. When Jan Di excused herself from the floor to go freshen up, the DJ turned up the party beats and everyone danced around freely. The people who danced the most were Mandy and Ga Eul; they would even dance by themselves if nobody else joined them.

It was finally time for Jan Di and Jun Pyo to leave for their honeymoon, which also meant it was time to throw the bouquet.

All the girls gathered around the entrance and the bunch of flowers landed with a girl in a floral dress, who jumped up and down with excitement.

 

Jan Di hugged everyone goodbye and had started crying till she reached Ga Eul. The two friends cried their eyes out and Jun Pyo and Yi Jung had to physically separate them. Then the newlyweds stepped into the car and waved everyone goodbye as they drove into the sunset.

People started leaving after that. Ji Hoo was waiting outside by his car for Mandy.

She had gone inside to retrieve her ipad but was so tired that decided to sit for a while. She removed her shoes and started massaging her feet lightly. She loved wearing heels but hated them when her feet started hurting. She then held her shoes in her hands and searched all the tables for the device but couldn’t find it anywhere. She was searching under the tables when someone came in front of her.

“Are you looking for this?” a man of about her grandfather’s age asked her; in his hand her ipad.

“Yes” she huffed out a sigh of relief when she got her hands on the device. The man was still standing when Mandy plopped down on a seat. Mandy realized this and offered him her seat.

“Then where will you sit?” the old man asked

“I can sit on the floor, I am still young. But your knees look like they are troubling you” Mandy observed as she sat down next to the chair on the floor.

“How did you know?” the old man asked, amazed

“You walk that way; with your knees jutted out. But that will actually give you more pain. Try rubbing some sesame seed oil on them every day before you go to sleep, and keep them covered; it will definitely help with the pain.” Mandy said smiling up at him.

“Child, are you a doctor?” the old man asked, looking at her fondly

“Not yet, I am studying to be one; but this is a home remedy, what I told you now” Mandy said. She had started massaging the old man’s legs automatically as she settled down near his feet.

“My grandson is also studying to be a doctor” the old man said

“Really! What’s his name? Maybe I know him” Mandy said excitedly

“I’ll tell you some other time, if we ever meet again” he said

“Okay” Mandy shrugged and continued massaging his legs

“You don’t need to do this; you can stop now” the old man insisted

“Please let me do this; I used to do this for my grandfather back at home but have been away from him for many months and didn’t get to do this for him. You remind me a lot of him” Mandy said weakly

The old man melted and they both sat there like this and chatted for 10-15 minutes. Then the old man took his leave and smiled at her as he left. Mandy collected her shoes in one hand and her ipad in the other and went to the room they had been to in the start to retrieve her other pair of shoes too. She then went down to where Ji Hoo was waiting for her.

“What took you so long?” Ji Hoo asked her when they were settled into their seats.

“I couldn’t find my ipad” she simply said and Ji Hoo drove out of the parking lot.

 

Tripple Update!!!!! Why? Because i'm HAPPY!! As simple as that!