Chapter 24

Third Time Lucky? [EDITING]

D-day came next day and the Gu mansion was abuzz with excitement. Even though the wedding was supposed to take place somewhere else; the bride and her bridesmaids were supposed to get ready at the mansion only (on Jun Hee’s orders). This also meant that everybody was having a hard time to keep Jun Pyo from barging in to the suite where his bride-to-be was getting ready. He had been told that Ji Hoo and Woo Bin had seen Jan Di in her dress and now he was adamant that he had to see Jan Di too. His friends had tried and failed to get him to give up the idea and now Mandy was standing guard at the door to stop Jun Pyo.

 

“Let me in! This is my house and that’s my bride inside and I want to see her!” Jun Pyo demanded

“Do you want to die at the hands of your bride? Jan Di gave specific instructions that you cannot see her before the ceremony.” Mandy warned him, only wearing a dressing gown over her chemise with rollers in her hair and bathroom slippers on her feet.

“But Ji Hoo and Woo Bin have seen her” he groaned like a kid

“That’s because they are not that special. A bride only dresses up for her to-be-husband; to surprise him. Jan Di is putting in so much effort to get ready for you; do you want to spoil the surprise?” Mandy asked him. She was feeling guilty that she had to take the emotional blackmail approach with Jun Pyo; everyone knew that he would do anything to make Jan Di happy; but she knew that it was the only way to deal with the stubborn Shinhwa heir.

“No” he said weakly

“So go to your room, get dressed, then go to the venue with the rest of the guys and wait for her to surprise you” Mandy ordered him as she pushed him away from the door.

“Tell her I love her!” Jun Pyo shouted from a distance

“She already knows!” Mandy shouted back and entered the room.

 

“You sent him away?!” asked a surprise Jan Di

“Yeah, had to exploit his weakness” Mandy coolly said as she sat down on a chair

“What weakness?” Jan Di asked

“You of course; the whole world knows that he is crazy about you so I used that fact to my advantage”

“I knew you were a cool kid” Jun Hee complemented Mandy

“Thanks didi” Mandy smiled at the elder daughter of Shinhwa, who like her title ‘charisma queen’ was looking breathtaking in a sapphire blue gown.

“Come on, get ready quickly; you all have only 30 minutes to get ready and then we have to be on the road.” Jun Hee said looking at the wall clock as she exited the room.

“Okay” the three girls said at once.

 

Ga Eul was the first to get ready. She was wearing a pale pink dress that had multicolor sequins at the neck. She helped Jan Di to step into her dress and complete her look with the veil.

“Unnie you did a great job” Ga Eul said to Mandy

“Thanks sweetie” Mandy said from behind the changing curtain.

Mandy then herself stepped out from behind the divider and posed like an actress. “How do I look?” she asked

She was dressed in a vintage vine colored gown with a side slit till the knee; with her hair in curls swept to one side.

“Unnie, you look really pretty; and tall” Jan Di commented on the high heels Mandy was wearing.

“Don’t worry; I got two pairs of shoes to go with this dress; one flat and one with heels. During the ceremony I will wear flats so that I mix well with you two and when we move on to the party, I’ll change into this pair” she said pointing at her feet.

“But you look really y in this dress” Ga Eul commented “like you did in that sari that day you invited us to dinner”

“Flattery will take you everywhere with me” Mandy grinned like a fool

“But it’s true unnie; even I noticed that the guys were sneaking glances at you” Jan Di added

“Awww, you two are the best friends a girl could have” and Mandy engulfed them both in a tight hug.

“Okay now it’s time to go” Jun Hee called from outside and the three girls linked their arms and went out.

The guys were already at the venue and now the girl party also started to roll.

They reached the venue in less than 15 minutes and were ushered to a private room where Jan Di’s family was waiting for them.

Jan Di’s mum and dad were crying non-stop and Kang San; who was standing in a corner till now; couldn’t stop the tears from flowing too and joined his family members. Thank god Jan Di’s makeup was waterproof.

 

After a venue assistant came to tell them that it was time, Mrs. Guem and Kang San went outside to take their seats and soon the wedding march could be heard.

In the hall Jun Pyo was sweating because of excitement and his best friends were trying to help him calm down. When the wedding march started, everyone took their seats and the F4 stood at the end of the aisle, facing towards the entrance.

 

First Mandy entered with a bouquet in her hands. Ji Hoo couldn’t take his eyes off her and so couldn’t many other guests as she came and stood opposite him.

When Ga Eul entered looking like a doll in her pale pink dress; it looked like Yi Jung’s eyes were going to jump out of their sockets and stick to Ga Eul like glue. She also got many appreciative glances from the guests but they were scared away by the death glare Yi Jung sent to anyone who dared to look at her.

Then Jan Di entered the room with her father and oohs and aahs escaped from everyone’s lips as the beautiful bride walked down the aisle.

Jun Pyo was looking at Jan Di like he was seeing her for the first time. He held her hand and they both stepped up on the altar.

Jan Di and Jun Pyo took their vows and when it was announced that they were husband and wife; Jun Pyo scooped up Jan Di from the floor and kissed her. The whole room erupted in cheers and the Guem family again burst out in tears of joy.

 

So i saw that i got one more subbie. thank you so much, keep on showing your love like this. and again if anyone could explain to me how to use karma points i'd be really grateful. Thank You!