Traitors

Their Powers

Luhan narrowed his eyes as he saw the man before him. He looked very young and he was wearing a suit and tie. His eyes reminded him of how Sujin looked at the other members. Those eyes had hatred in them. They had anger but he wasn’t sure why this man would get mad at him. It was his first time meeting the man.

“You must be Luhan,” the man said. “Lee Soo Man,” Luhan said as he stared at the man with distaste. Soo Man laughed a bit before looking at Luhan with intense eyes. “Smart man, it’s nice to have a talk with you. I personally wanted to kill you but Sujin said she’ll take care of you,” he said.

He then approached Luhan who stepped back. “Don’t be afraid. I have direct orders from her. She said not to harm you even a bit. Well, Taeyeon was allowed to as long as it doesn’t damage your delicate face,” Soo Man said as he chuckled a bit. “Let me just change your clothes. You’re still not worthy to see her now. She’s such a beauty, like her grandmother,” Soo Man then lifted his hand and thorns suddenly surrounded the pair.

The thorns slowly turned darker and darker until they turned black and they seemed burnt. Luhan didn’t let his fear show since Soo Man will surely take advantage of it. Darkness was something that could make your fear grow. Luhan kept that in his mind.

“No escape for you right now, Luhan.”

“I’ll never be your mate,” Sehun hissed. “You little—“ Before Leejin could finish her sentence, she suddenly fell to the floor. “Dammit. I thought I already kept you in chains, pabo. How can you still—arg?!” Leejin said as she clutched her hair. “I am not a monster like them! I’ll never be like you!” She screamed to herself as if she was arguing with someone. “Too late! The plan’s almost at its end! I just need our mate,” Leejin said victoriously.

Sehun took a little while to process the situation. “Sujin?!” Sehun blinked a few times as he stared at the show. “Sujin, show yourself!” Sehun screamed. “Shut up!” Leejin faced her palm to Sehun and shot a ball of darkness at him. Luckily, it only hit the top of his head. Sehun was fazed because of shock but then he thought of an idea.

Sehun blew some air and sent Leejin flying towards the wall, slamming her back against it. “You’ll pay for that,” she muttered but then it seemed like she chained herself to the ground. “Dammit, she knows how to use it,” she whispered to herself.

“Sujin-ah! Beat that wolf and show her who’s boss!”

“Who are you?” Rae clutched on her dagger as she narrowed her eyes. Xiumin growled at the sudden appearance of this stranger. Tao was also held hostage by another woman. “And I thought we were famous,” Jessica muttered. “Anyhow,” Sooyoung rolled her eyes. “Wait, aren’t you Krystal-sunbae’s sister?” Rae asked. Jessica just smiled a little then frowned in distaste.

“Ne, so what? She tried to kill me. That’s twisted,” Jessica said, as she trailed some frost on Tao’s neck. “She has the same power as me?” Xiumin widened his eyes. “Oh, so you’re frost too? Mianhe, forgot to introduce myself. I’m Jessica Jung, older sister of Krystal Jung from f(x) and I hate her guts as much as I hate cucumber,” Jessica said nonchalantly.

“I’m Sooyoung, and I’m closest to all the members of my pack. And you know, I don’t like anyone getting in my way to victory,” Mae felt Sooyoung’s breath against her neck. The younger wolf was of course scared she might get killed now. Sooyoung smirked a bit as she felt the other’s trembles. “Scared, aren’t we?”

“Let go of her,” Rae hissed. “I never knew EXO could work with hunters just like their seniors. Impressive. And you know, you’re such traitors,” Jessica said as she glared at Xiumin. The male wolf felt colder, and it was the first time that happened. He bit his lower lip in frustration and his symbol glowed faintly under the red moon.

“You’re like Super Junior,” Sooyoung growled, pressing her blade and making Mae’s neck bleed. “You, Rae, I’m sure you’re a disgrace to all the hunters out there. You saved a wolf’s life and now, you’re not even killing that hamster-looking wolf,” she added. Xiumin cleared his throat. “That hamster-looking wolf is right here, sunbae,” he muttered. “Do I look like I care, Minseok?” Sooyoung raised an eyebrow.

Xiumin suddenly made a chain get attached to Sooyoung’s ankle and made her stuck to the place she was in. “Don’t ever call me Minseok, sunbae,” he glared as he slowly approached them. His eyes suddenly grew colder but redder. His symbol glowed brighter and the fog seemed to be thicker and colder. “Well, that triggered some memories,” Rae said sarcastically before quickly pulling out her gun and shooting Sooyoung’s other leg, making her lose balance and fall backwards luckily.

Mae quickly made her claws grow and turned into a whole different persona. She clutched on Sooyoung’s neck tightly.

“No one ever tries to keep me hostage, Choi Sooyoung.”

“Aish, we’ve been walking for hours!” Kai complained. “I’m sure the other ones are having their battles already against the darkness and we’re still walking,” he added with a frown on his face, teleporting from Chen’s side to Suho’s front then by the trees. Suho was obviously getting annoyed by this childish behaviour but he’s getting used to it. Chen on the other hand was close to electrocuting the boy.

“They might be trying to make us tired, Kai. Don’t waste your energy,” Suho told him. “But it’s boring, hyung,” Kai whined. “I want to make a Kai-flavoured barbeque,” Chen muttered. “At least yeobo is not here,” he added with a smile. “It’s good not having your mate around all the time after all.”

Suddenly, a figure of a woman appeared in the distance. “WHAT THE—Is that a ghost?” Kai widened his eyes. “Ghosts don’t exist, pabo,” Chen hit Kai’s head. “It’s offensive to call me a ghost, you know,” the woman’s voice echoed. “I’m the visuals and you call me that?” She then started running towards them and stopped in front of Suho with a smile on her face.

She didn’t seem harmful but Suho knew she was dangerous. Her angel-like features were just a façade to deceive her victims. “Yoona’s the name, and helping ahjussi’s granddaughter is the game,” she said. She didn’t try to harm Suho though so Kai thought this was his time to shine but as he teleported behind Yoona and almost held her neck, he felt a sharp blade by his back.

“Thanks for the distraction, Yoona,” Taeyeon said as she smirked. “No problem, unni!” Yoona looked back at the leader with a childish smile on her face. “I always knew this little wolf would try to be the hero just like that Sehun,” Taeyeon said as she made an iron bracelet appear on Kai’s wrist. “There, don’t misbehave,” Taeyeon said.

“Anyways,” Yoona turned back to Suho who seemed unfazed. He looked more of disappointed. “It’s my turn to take care of you two,” she said as she tilted her head with a closed eye smile and clasped her hands. “Not if I have anything to do about it,” Chen said as he summoned some lightning towards Yoona’s arms. “Aren’t you strength of the group?” he said as he smirked.

“My lotion is expensive!” Yoona groaned as she held on her left arm. “You’re going to pay for that. Girls, bring the boys out!” Yoona suddenly squatted and spun her right leg, making Suho fall to the ground. Suho smirked at the action and summoned some dirt water and lashed it on Yoona.

“THIS IS WHY I HATE BOYS.”