Train

Their Powers

The next day, Luhan woke me up by surprise. He was careful enough not to wake Choi who was sleeping beside me. She was wrapping her arms protectively around my waist. He signalled me to go outside. It was actually peculiar since one, Luhan always wakes up the latest and two, he was calling me out.

I was nervous of course. What will he tell me after all?

I carefully lifted Choi’s hand and slowly put it on the pillow I was formerly lying my head on. I slowly got out of the bed, the only bed by the way since the boys love turning into wolves and sleeping on the floor, and followed Luhan’s lead.

He still had this prideful and powerful stride as we walked out of the room. Kai and Sehun kept on talking even after they noticed Luhan’s presence. After glancing a second, they went back to their conversation.

When we entered the woods, Luhan started talking. “You didn’t kill the specified amount of humans during our last hunting,” he said. I looked down, watching the shadows of the leaves in the trees pass by us. Or rather, we were passing by them. The wind was gentle and the woods were peaceful. The main things I heard were Luhan’s voice, the leaves rustling and the birds singing.

It would be a perfect scenery if I were one of Luhan’s fanatics. But gladly, I’m not.

I nodded lightly when he turned his head to me. He continued walking and I followed him. “You know what that means, right?” He smirked a bit as he asked that. I bit my lower lip as anxiety entered my body. I closed my eyes tightly and nodded again. He was surely going to make my life more than the hell it is.

“I won’t take advantage of you much,” he turned to me as I opened my eyes. “Oh really?” I said, avoiding his eyes. “Don’t avoid me now while I’m still gentle,” he walked nearer to me, until I saw his feet near mine. “Look at me. Show some respect,” he told me. I looked up to him.

He showed an emotionless face. He looked into my eyes carefully and when he felt like the darkness from my hands are going out, he held my wrist. “Control your power. That’s the main order I have for you,” he said coldly, using his telekinesis to somehow push the darkness back into my palm. “What’s your benefit in that?” I asked him.

He shook his head. “It’s better to keep some things classified,” he said. “You’ll find out soon enough though so don’t worry,” he turned his back on me and continued walking. “Where are you going to take me?” I asked as I tried to match my steps with his. “Somewhere you can train your power enough before the new moon comes out,” he answered.

“But we have school,” I told him. “That’s why I woke you up early, dimwit. Try using your common sense,” he said. Once we reached that place, he suddenly used his telekinesis to throw a rock at me, luckily, I dodged it. “What was that for?” I shouted, rather mad because who in the right mind would throw a rock with someone.

Well, Luhan doesn’t have the right mind.

“You should’ve used your darkness to send that rock into a parallel universe,” he pointed out. I understood then what he was thinking and for a few hours, that’s what we did. Him throwing rocks at me and me breathlessly using my power to send them to a parallel universe but sadly, I can count using my fingers how many rocks I successfully sent there.

When Luhan noticed the time, he signalled me to follow him back to the building. “You’re too weak. You should concentrate more,” Luhan remarked. “I know,” I whispered. “Your power is darkness yet you can’t even use it when all your resources are around you. Pathetic,” he insulted me. I only kept quiet. I don’t want to talk back to Luhan.

“GET OFF OF HIM, CHOI!”

Luhan and I looked at each other but our expressions were different. He looked like he expected this to happen while I was really shocked. I almost ran towards the backdoor and saw Choi pinning Kai to the floor, glaring at him. “You were already on my nerves yesterday, you prick,” she said as she scratched Kai’s neck.

I noticed the scratches all over his legs and arms and also his torn clothes. What did Kai do this time to make Choi so angry in the morning? The other wolves just watched at what was happening. Nothing could stop a girl being very furious after all.

“Hyung, try to stop her. He could be injured more,” Tao desperately pleaded Luhan. “I can’t do anything. A woman should have her own way,” Luhan said as he smirked. Tao looked back at the beagle line who were all watching him. Chen bit his lower lip in nervousness and put his eyes back to his mate.

Choi pointed her claw at Kai’s forehead. “Want to be like that fictional character Harry Potter?” she laughed a bit. “Or do you want to lose the ability to produce pups?” Choi sat back with her claws nearing Kai’s groin. He flinched at the two choices.

“None, none, I don’t want anything,” Kai shook his head. Choi smiled sadistically at Kai’s reaction. “Is that so, little wolf?” She put her face just inches above Kai’s. He didn’t dare to look into her eyes. “Look into my eyes, come on. They are the doors to my soul,” she said as she her blood tainted lips. “You have a soul?” Chanyeol snapped which made Choi turn her head to him.

“Shut up, fire breath. I’ll deal with you later,” she said before turning back to Kai. “As I was saying, just look into my eyes, come on,” she said as sweetly as she could but it was also creepy.

And because Kai won’t follow her order, she pointed her claw to Kai’s chest as she straightened her posture. She lightly dragged her hand, causing a scratch on Kai’s chest. “Lay can surely heal that, can’t he?” She said, looking like she had more ways to torture Kai.