Time + Teleportation + Wind

Their Powers

Tao looked more mature than the older wolves right now. As of I know, Tao avoided using his power since stopping and controlling time was something big and shouldn’t be messed with. He knows the effect of his power. He knows how powerful he is, that’s why he avoids using it. But now that I think about it, why doesn’t he go back in time and change all the bad things that happened to him?

“I grew up with a family that can alter reality. I grew up in a family where reality doesn’t even exist if we use our powers. But that’s not how we made it seem like because we all hated our powers. My mother can look into the future but she never bothers to tell us what will happen. My father never liked the fact he can go back in time. They told me repeatedly fate was something I shouldn’t mess with.”

“I followed them obediently; to the point I even forgot I had powers to begin with. But of course, destiny was someone so cruel to everyone. My mother and father had a car accident back when I was around my teenage years. My mother never bothered to tell me that will happen nor she even tried to change nature’s course. She just… She just let fate controlled her life.”

“I wanted to turn back time. I really wanted to be with my parents again but the last words my mother told me was to never mess with fate. She told me whatever happened on that trip won’t change because of this monstrous power I have. She accepted her fate and her end. My father was never against any of my mother’s opinions since she was wise. Mother was very, very wise,” Tao nodded.

“I walked around China as a lone wolf. I desperately tried to find a place I could belong to and there, Kris-ge found me. He really looked cool the first time I saw him and even though he didn’t tell me first, I knew he was a wolf like me. Something in my mind repeated that fact and then I learned of EXO-M and joined the pack.”

Tao ended his story and went back to his seat. He really looked like he missed his parents. That panda-looking wolf deserved a better future than fending off with these hooligans. He was always abused by the older ones since he was the youngest in EXO-M and the most childish too. He goes with their flow.

Kai jumped up then disappeared into the air then he appeared in the middle of the circle. “My power all seems like a big joke and a magic trick to everyone,” he said as he disappeared and reappeared by the doorway. “Since I can’t attack anyone with teleportation and such,” he disappeared again and reappeared by the windowsill. “This was the effect of wanting to run away from reality, to escape from the world I grew up in,” he disappeared and reappeared in the middle of the circle again.

“I grew up in the streets. I was abandoned by my parents at an early age; that was what I believed. It was always just me in this world. It’s either you live or you die. It’s win or lose in this world and I intended to win. But it’s my fault to be scared of everything in the first place. I stole, I sell drugs, I did every means to survive in this world except of course, kill. I had no guts doing that before.”

“But thanks to Suho-hyung,” he gestured towards Suho who was smiling proudly. “I managed to get by that fear. Teleportation appeared when I was escaping the police once and I teleported into Suho’s territory. Instead of getting mad and reporting me to the police, he offered me the chance to be part of the pack which I of course, accepted. And since then, Suho-hyung trained me to use my teleportation and now, I can sort of teleport several people into a certain place,” Kai said as he disappeared again.

“And maybe you’re wondering where Kai came from. It came from the Chinese word kǎimén which meant to open doors. Teleportation is opening doors to different places. I can go anywhere I want as long as I envision it clearly in my head and as long my body can take the travel since far destinations tend to wear out my body. That’s all,” Kai bowed before disappearing into thin air again and reappearing by KyungSoo’s side.

The wind coldly blew as Sehun’s turn came. He wasn’t fazed about the fact that it was already the time to share his past. Maybe he didn’t have anything to hide. Or he didn’t want to look so weak compared to his hyungs. Whatever the reason is, he went up and just sat in the middle.

He always loved doing that, sitting. Weirdly, he is one of the laziest members.

“I always closely followed my parents’ orders. Don’t talk to strangers. Sleep early. Don’t start fights. Take care of yourself. I took those kinds of advice seriously. My mother controlled fire while my father controlled earth. We were a family of elements with my younger brother controlling water. It seemed like no one can stop us, until my father was brutally murdered by a mere human during a robbery. He was really sick that day he went out without our permission. It was really disgusting to see his body in pieces.”

Sehun frowned as he remembered that thought. “And so my mother concluded it was the time for us to have a pack. My mother sent me around Gangnam and she sent my brother to the province. It was safer this way, she said and I never heard from her again. I was scouted by Suho-hyung while I was fighting some hunters. It was a touching moment, like of a main character and his idol except we just met and Suho-hyung wasn’t my idol back then but he is right now.”

I think Suho’s pride will really go up after this. “Now, who’s next?” Chanyeol clasped his hands. “It’s either him or me,” Choi said as she smirked. “Would you want to go first, Luhan?” She asked as she turned to Luhan. “No, no. Ladies first, Choi MiYeon,” Luhan gestured towards the circle.

She stood up and lightly bowed. “Gladly,” her eyes sparked with madness before she started telling us her life.