Let The Games Begin

Their Powers

Luhan frowned in discontentment. Why didn’t he attack her? Baekhyun and Chanyeol clearly didn’t attack her because they were too afraid then why didn’t he do it? Was he consumed by non-existent fear too? He shook his head of the thought. The only thing he feared was for him to go crazy again like before, for him to kill the people he love again… to let the past repeat itself.

The air was still when she disappeared but it remained cool. She left behind a thin sheet of mist around them, maybe she planned for them to get lost in the woods but Luhan thought she knew better than this. That wolf was smarter now. But not as smart as Choi, luckily.

“Let’s go,” Luhan pointed his way using his head. Baekhyun and Chanyeol nodded obediently, afraid they might anger their hyung.

A man of her fancy..? And we know him very well, who the hell is she talking about?

Luhan paced back and forth in his mind. He hoped his guess was completely wrong.

Sujin was sitting leisurely on a boulder. She had a smile on her face while watching what was happening outside the cave. There were multiple balls of darkness in front of her, displaying different but familiar places to her. She then looked back to her ‘mate’.

“Ah, Sehun, mianhe you have to suffer like this but there must be a sacrifice for him to behave,” she said before turning back her attention to what was happening outside the cave. “Oh yeah, appa,” she looked down to a man in his suit and tie, wearing glasses. “What is it, my daughter?” He looked up, his glasses glinting in the light the orbs were illuminating. “Please take care of my pack for me,” Sujin asked sweetly. “I would gladly do so,” he bowed before the darkness ate him away.

“Stop it, will you?”

For a moment, Sujin’s wolf was being beaten by Sujin herself. “I won’t stop, not until they’re all dead, I’m afraid,” the wolf said before madly laughing, waking up Sehun who was tied up to a post-like rock. His blonde hair was dirtied by dust and his own blood. His top was tattered from resistance before. His shoes were even missing. His cheeks were clawed by Sujin before.

“What’s… happening…” Sehun mumbled to himself, struggling to break free. “Resistance is useless, Sehunnie. Those ropes were done by me, really hard to make those kinds of ropes without damaging my hands though. I wonder how the hunters make those themselves though. Thank goodness for the internet and Kai teaching me how to hack sites,” Sujin told him before going down the boulder.

Sehun stared at Sujin and he soon found himself glaring at her. “By the way, I forgot about thanking you for completing my awakening. Sujin-ssi… She will never let me take over if it wasn’t for you. Actually, she didn’t let me. She was more of afraid and so I took the chance,” she purred. “Call me Leejin-ssi for now, Sehun-ah,” she added. “Lee..? So basically the rumours were true,” Sehun’s eyes widened.

‘LeeJin’ chuckled at the sight. “Right, I’m Lee Soo Man’s only daughter, one of the few survivors of his massacre. I was born as Lee Sujin but grew up as Han Sujin because of my adoptive parents. Appa forced them to take care of me before he disappeared but they didn’t do a very good job. Oh that reminds me, I have to kill them later on too,” she said before turning her back on him. “Oh, is that too much information for your little brain of yours? I’m sorry then, actually I’m not,” she shook her head.

“And don’t waste your energy, Sehun. I don’t want to see you sleeping during the great finale after all,” LeeJin snapped her fingers and disappeared from the cave, leaving Sehun cussing to himself.

“That arrogant wolf…”

“Hey, Mae?” Rae turned her head to her wolf companion. “Bwo?” Mae asked as she bobbed her head up and her tail wagged behind her. She was in her semi-wolf state, with only her ears and her tail and also her sharp fangs on her human body. “Are we going to hunt? I love hunting,” the wolf excitedly said, rolling in her bed.

Rae nodded with a smile on her face. “We have a score to settle. Oppa will be mad at me when he discovers but I don’t care. Those boys can’t survive without me,” she said, pulling out a collar from one of her belt’s pockets. “What’s that for?” Mae pouted. “I’m not a wild dog, Rae. Not anymore,” she aggressively shook her head, completely against the collar.

“Don’t worry,” Rae sat on Mae’s bed, petting her head. “This is protection from the darkness,” she put the collar around Mae’s neck. It was made of silver with a cross in the middle. It had different kinds of jewels decoration the other parts but the most eye catching jewel was the red ruby that appears to be magical.

“Your wolf powers will be limited with this but at least the injuries the wolves may inflict on you will be minimum,” Rae explained. “Will I get hurt if I try to use my full powers?” Mae asked. Rae shook her head. “I managed to not have that feature but if you did try, you’ll get tired easily,” Rae answered.

“Woah! Daebak!” Mae clapped, completely happy with the collar and completely opposite from her reaction earlier. “Let’s go then,” Rae stood up. “The boys are waiting to be rescued by the heroines,” she arrogantly said. Mae nodded before standing up and saluted at Rae. “Whatever you say, captain!” Mae energetically said.

“Time to pay a visit to that old childhood friend of mine.”

Kris instructed his pack what they were going to do. They were divided into groups of three and of course, there’ll be one leader. Kris grouped himself with Lay and KyungSoo with the alpha being the leader. He grouped Suho, Kai and Chen together, having Suho as the leader and he grouped Xiumin, Tao and Choi together with Xiumin being the leader since he didn’t trust Choi that much.

“Any complaints?” Kris raised an eyebrow. Choi raised her hand with a frown on her face. “Why can’t I be in the same group as my love?” She asked. Kris rolled his eyes. “Every group must have some kind of relation with light, Lay has healing, Chen has his lightning and Xiumin-hyung has his frost plus the only person you have most respect for is Xiumin-hyung,” Kris answered. Choi rolled her eyes and crossed her eyes, making a “hmp” before turning her back on him.

“Yeobo, stop being childish,” Chen wrapped his arms around Choi’s waist, making Kai barf a little inside. “Get a room!” He complained. “I’m not being childish, ChenChen. I just want to be with you,” Choi pouted. “Oh, and with the aegyo,” Lay sighed. “Shut it, wolves. I’ll be going solo. I have my own objective with this new Sujin,” Choi, for the first time, removed Chen’s hands from her and turned to them with a serious expression on her face.

“I better get going. Annyeong, EXO minus deer boy, flashlight and teeth rich hot head~” Choi chimed before jumping out of the window with her amazing level of speed. Chen sighed, massaging his temples. KyungSoo patted his back. “Don’t think I’ve forgiven your mate about the incident years ago, Chen-hyung,” he mumbled.

Chen managed to smile a little. “That brings me some sunshine,” he said, ruffling KyungSoo’s hair. “Just stop,” KyungSoo frowned. “Alright, alright. Anyways, let’s go?” Suho turned to the members left. All the members nodded energetically.

“Let the games begin.”