Windy Guide

Their Powers

“What? You want to train her? Do you want to repeat what happened last time?” Suho almost shouted at Sehun but the younger one seemed unfazed. Sehun lightly nodded and told him,” What if it won’t happen and I could have her control her power better? Wouldn’t we have the advantage?” Suho scratched his chin as he thought of what Sehun said.

If you ask me, I’m completely against it. I am not a big fan of the youngest male wolf. He loves being a brat to everyone, especially Luhan. He loves making everyone follow him. Everyone might have patience for him but me? I never wanted to spend time with him and luckily, he’s like that to me. Except for now.

“It’s still dangerous, Sehun,” Kris told the young wolf. Sehun growled and almost looked like he’ll start a tantrum if he won’t be followed. “We just want your safety, Oh Sehun,” Suho said with a frown on his face. “Don’t worry. I’m the nearest to her age so let me be. I’m sure I can control her better than Luhan-hyung could,” Sehun said cockily as he smirked at me.

Kris and Suho looked at each other and shrugged as if they knew Sehun was too stubborn to follow their orders. “He’s from your pack,” Kris told Suho and Suho just glared at him.

“The decision is all yours and whatever happens is in your hands,” Kris added as he smirked at the other alpha. Suho turned to Sehun again and was reluctant to nod. “Just… Howl if you get in trouble, okay?” I heard worry in Suho’s voice.

Sehun beamed and had satisfaction written all over his face. He turned to me and Suho was mouthing a ‘sorry’. He knows I hate Sehun. He’s number three on my list.

“Let’s go, she-wolf,” Sehun said as he went ahead of me, going out of the abandoned building. “Oh, yeah, you’re slow,” he slowed down his steps then wrapped his left arm around my waist. “What is that for?” I growled. Sehun only winked at me with a smug expression on his face that I almost wanted to punch him.

“Where are you going to take me?” I looked around the place, ignoring Sehun’s arm already. “Just see. I’m sure the hyungs didn’t show you our cave before,” Sehun answered. “Since it might trigger something in your power,” he added. He was confident he could make me control my power better. But I’m sure he’ll just make the situation worse than it already is.

“What kind of something?” I raised one eyebrow. “That’s the question left unanswered you see. When Suho-hyung showed me what I’ll show you, my wolf started to obey me and the frenzies were lessened. I hope you’ll have the same effect too,” Sehun answered.

The walk was about half an hour or so. I wasn’t sure. Sehun narrowed his eyes when there was a cave forming at the end of the path. It was a dark coloured cave with a giant boulder covering the entrance.

I almost asked Sehun how we’ll enter but he waved his hand and a strong gust of wind easily budged the boulder out of its place. I almost gaped my mouth open in awe but then I remembered I was with Sehun.

When we entered the cave, it was dark of course and I tried keeping control of my body. For some reason, every time darkness envelops my surroundings, I lose control of my body. That’s why Baekhyun and Chanyeol were always assigned to watch over me, especially when I sleep. Sometimes they even sleep outside Choi and my room’s door. Choi hates that of course, Baekhyun sounds like he was having some kind of… activity every time he falls asleep and Chanyeol is noisy as a pig being slaughtered.

I took a deep breath. I didn’t see what Sehun’s face looked like while we were in the cave. I only saw his eyes glowing in the darkness and it was like he was scanning our surroundings. “Oh, here,” he pulled me towards a wall of the cave. He then snapped his fingers and a symbol glowed, it was the same symbol he has on his wrist.

“This is what hyung showed me when we first moved here,” he shared. “Before he showed me this, I was more of a troublemaker. I was always chained to a tree because of that. Suho-hyung had no choice since my wolf was violent and so he showed me this. There were flashbacks and blinding lights and then my wolf was silent for a while,” he touched the symbol and closed his eyes.

“How did that happen?” I asked. Sehun shrugged. “Even I have a lot of questions about this cave but let’s forget about that and find your symbol,” Sehun said before going deeper into the cave. “The symbols are placed where your power is at its strongest, that’s why Kai’s, Baekhyun-hyung, and Chanyeol-hyung’s are at the mouth of the cave. Mine, as you saw, was nearing to the top because winds are strong there. That’s why we have to walk further since the deeper we are in the cave, the stronger your power is,” he explained.

I was afraid of that.

What if I lose control again and act like some sort of villain like Choi?

I don’t want that.

I felt a chill down my spine then I noticed a snowflake-like symbol; Xiumin’s symbol. I hugged myself and when Sehun noticed that, he took off his coat and handed it to me. “Wear it,” he ordered. “What?” I was doubting his gesture. Was he trying to be kind to me? Right now?

Are you serious?

“I told you to wear it. If you catch a cold, the alphas will surely kill me, and Choi too,” he told me. I hesitated even trying to touch the coat so he put it around my shoulders. “I’ll be fine. Don’t worry about me,” he pocketed his hands.

This boy sure is weird. I can even say he’s weirder than the others.

He stopped when there wasn’t any light entering the area.

“I think we’re here.”