The Truth

Their Powers

I never wanted anything but a normal life. Sadly, it's the only thing I can't get. Since I was a child, I've been an outcast and no one really liked me. What I am didn't help me. I wasn't normal. I was always surrounded by darkness, especially when they eat away what is left of me. I wanted the light, I wanted the darkness to stop, I wanted the souls to stop bothering me. I wanted my breath to stop but I can't. I was stuck in a world I hated. 

Meeting those boys wasn't a good thing either. Though they were the same as me, I knew I wasn't the same as them. Their eyes twinkled with evil and pride as they heard the screams of every living and dying soul. And they wanted me to help them in their path of destruction. Fire, water, air, lightning, teleportation, time, frost, healing, telekinesis, strength, flight and light. They controlled all of those things. 

"Ah, burnt again," the man with the cap said as he held his arm. He didn't frown though, he still had a smile on his face. His expression was filled with innocence but I know more than that. "I can't do this for you over and over again, Chanyeol. Be careful in handling your fire," a man waved his hand over Chanyeol's arm as he said that. The burnt area glowed white and then when the light faded, it was all healed. "Thanks, Lay-hyung," he said as he shook his arm. "No problem. But it's hard for me if you all are reckless in handling this," Lay said as he gave life to the dried up flower vase near him. 

"Why are you so quiet, Sujin?" Chanyeol said as he turned to me. His fangs bared as he smirked. I kept quiet as I clutched my palms. "Don't do that, your claws might show if you get agitated," he said as his expression toned down. "I hate being here," I muttered. Chanyeol sighed and said," You always say that but you don't make an effort to escape. Now, why is that?" "Because I know I can't escape," I answered as I glared at him. 

"I can't escape from you. Or from anyone from this group," I added. Chanyeol chuckled at my answer. "We prefer to be called a pack though. We are wolves after all. And you can't escape what you are," he added as he smirked. "Just get used to it. You can't do anything but to get used to your powers and our company. You are one of us. You are part of our pack, Sujin and you can't escape that fact," Lay said as he looked out. 

"Where are the others anyway?" Chanyeol said as he turned to Lay. Lay shrugged. "Maybe out hunting again. Those guys might make the human race extinct if they keep this on. The humans will know of our existence too," he said as he frowned. "If we get hunted, let's all blame the alpha," Chanyeol joked. "Which alpha though? Your alpha or ours?" Lay asked. 

Suho and Kris are the alphas of this pack. It's weird, right? The main reason for this was because this pack used to be divided into two then I don't know who thought of joining the two together to form the EXO Pack. But those two don't bicker and Kris leaves Suho the decisions since he thinks Suho can do a better job. But when they're out, Kris is the one picking the victims. 

"That was a nice night out," Sehun stretched as he went in this abandoned building. "It's such a drag you didn't come with us, Lay and Chanyeol," Chen said as he smirked, lightning still sparked on his hands. "Stupid. We have to keep an eye on her," Chanyeol pointed at me. "She might try to escape and get in some danger. You know we can't risk that. Werewolves are already rare to begin with," Kai suddenly appeared to explain. "So how are you feeling?" Suho said as he went down to my level. 

I growled and accidentally, my canine teeth growed and my eyes became a bloody shade of red. "The usual then," Suho took my actions for an answer and stood up. "We brought some victims for you three to eat," Kris was carrying one of the dead bodies. Luhan and Xiumin followed with the other bodies. The humans they brought us were brutally murdered. By who else other than them. 

I was always against this kind of action. And I can eat human food fairly well. But they force me to eat other bodies. Lay and Chanyeol turned into their wolf forms and started to dig in when Kris and Luhan placed the bodies down near them. Xiumin looked at me, I saw frost forming where he held the body. "Dig in," he said as he put the body down near me. "Never," I said as darkness purged again around me. 

Baekhyun sighed and light generated from his left hand. "Stop doing that. It's creepy," he said as he managed to remove the darkness I put myself in. "We couldn't see Kai easily if you keep entering the world of darkness," he then joked. Kai appeared behind him and knocked his head. "Don't forget I teleport, Baekhyun-hyung," he said as he smirked and poofed into smoke again to appear just near me. He looked down at me with cold eyes as the symbol on his wrist glowed in the moonlight. 

"Eat," he told me. "Don't waste what our efforts to bring you food," he added. He was the coldest of the group and the most playful one at the same time too. I hated him the most but Luhan was crueler than he was. Luhan moved his hand to make me crawl towards the dead body. He didn't look troubled about controlling me. He was too powerful for me to go against too and no one ever tried to go against what he wanted.

Luhan can be the alpha if he didn't let Kris and Suho take the title. "Eat," Luhan told me the same thing Kai did but with so much force. With so much dominance that I was afraid to say no. But I didn't want to eat this disgusting body. I wanted the usual pasta or rice. But no, I ended up as one of them. "Eat," he repeated but with more power. 

"Yes," I nodded as I turned into a wolf and dined in. I hated this. I hated them all. 

But the one thing I hated the most was...

I hated how weak I am compared to these evil creatures