Saranghae Tao

The Cute Panda Boy

Kris heard Bom's voice screaming wake up. He don't want to wake Tao up so he decided to carry him bridal-style. They went inside the lift and Chen punch the number of the level of their room. 

"Tao is very cute when he is sleeping." CL said.

"Yeah, I know. That's why I threat him like my younger brother." He lied. He actually wanted to say that he loved Tao but he scared that the others will tell Tao.

...

Kris enter their bedroom and place Tao on the bed. He help to take out his jacket and pull up the blanket onto his shoulder. Kris walked to the kitchen to get some water to drink. After that, he went to the leaving room to watch some random movie.

Lay walked out from his room cause he is not sleepy.

"Huh, why you didn't sleep yet?"

"Oh. I'm just not that sleepy."

"What movie are you watching?"

"Pirates and the carrabean."

"Oh."

Both of them are watching the movie. Meanwhile, Tao woke up cause he kept having nightmare. It's his secong time having a nightmare. So, he called out Kris's name. 

"Ge~ Ge~ Where are you?"

Kris heard Tao shouting, so he ran to his room. He saw Tao tears falling down uncontrobally.

"Tao ah. What's wrong?" 

"I really can't sleep. The ghost keep appearing in my dream."

Kris hug Tao tightly and Tao's head rest on Kris chest.

"Can you sleep with me?" Tao asked.

"What do you mean? We always sleep together."

"I mean don't go. Don't leave me alone here."

"I won't. I'll stay here." 

"Thanks ge."

Tao lay down beside Kris and Kris pat Tao's while sing a lullaby song.

"Sleep thight Tao. Saranghae." Kris whispered

_________________________________________________________________________

i'm sorry for this short chapter. Anyway is it ok? Please comment.