Gwiyomi

The Cute Panda Boy

The next day, they woke up while hugging each other. They don't know how they ended hugging each other in their sleep. Kris woke up first and take shower. After he had finished taking shower, he walk out from the bathroom and saw Tao sitting down while rubbing his eyes.

"You're awake?" Kris said while drying his hair.

"Hmm." Tao said and hug Kris.

"Why are you...hugging me?"

"Ge, can you keep the story as a secret?"

"Which one? Last night's story?"

"Yes."

"No problem panda." Kris said while resting his chin on Tao's head.

"And thank you for being my new boyfriend."

He didn't reply anything. That time, Chen and Lay are not in the dorm. They went to Kai and Sehun's house for fun. So they asked CL to stay there for awhile. It's already like 10 o'clock in the morning CL wanted to wake them up. So she walked to the boys room. She slowly open the door and saw Tao and Kris still hugging. She quickly get out from the room and message the girls.

To: 2NE1

From: The baddest female in Seoul.

Guys, guys Tao and Kris are being lovey dovey again.

 

To: 2NE1 

From: y dancer

Really? They can't live if they didn't those things.

 

To: 2NE1

From: The corn queen

Yeah. That is so true.

 

*In TaoRis room*

They are now laying on the bed while talking since they have nothing better to do.

"Tao-ah, where did you learn all of the aegyo."

"I usually do it since I'm 5 years old. I always do it when I wanted something."

"Even your brother did that?" 

"Yeah. He learned it from me."

"Can you do gwiyomi. Just for me."

"OK." 

"I'll sing for you."

Tao stand up and stand in front of Kris and he started to do gwiyomi.

"Ildeo hagi ileun gwiyomi, ideo hagi ineun gwiyomi, samdeo hagi sameun gwiyomi gwiyomi gwiyomi, sadeo hagi sado gwiyomi, yukdeo hagi yugeun jjok jjok jjok jjok jjok jjok gwiyeomi nan gwiyeomi."

Tao ran back to the bed and burried his face in the pillow.

"You know sometime I couldn't resist you because you're too cute."

Tao look up at Kris with his pinky cheeks. 

"I want to take shower for awhile. You go and cook breakfast for awhile."

"OK." 

He walked to the kitchen to cook breakfast but on his way to the kitchen he saw the dining table is full of food."

"Huh? Who cooked this?" Kris mumbled.

"So you're being lovey dovey with Tao again huh?" CL said with a smirk.

"What are you doing here?"

"Chen and Lay went to Kai and Sehun's house for fun. So he said to me that I should cook for both of you and bla bla bla."

"We're big enough to take care of ourselves."

"You and Tao are the laziest so it's my duty to wake both of you up."