I dare you to kiss Kris

The Cute Panda Boy

They broke the kiss and stared at each other eyes.

"You're good in kissing." Kris said.

"Hihi." Tao said and blush.

Kris took the younger's wrist and walked towards the garden. 

"Wow. It's beautiful ge." Tao said and walked with Kris while holding hands.

While both of them walk in the garden, it's silence and Kris broke the silence.

"Where's the kitten?" 

"Oh, I asked CL to take care of it. Don't worry." 

Both of them walked while talked to each other. Both of them doesn't know that Chen and Bom were inside the bushes to take picture. 

...

When both of them had finished walking along the streets, they walked in the house to take the kitten. 

"Where's my kitten?" Tao asked.

"Here."

"We're going home now." Kris said.

"OK." The others said.

Tao and Kris walked to the car and put the presents inside the car. The others did the same too.

...

They reached home, Tao and Kris walked to the boys dorm. Chen and Lay went to the girls dorm first to looked at the pictures that been taken.

*the girls dorm*

"WOW. Both of you are great photographer." Minzy said and Hi-5 Chen and Bom.

"Do you want to come over so we could play truth or dare." 

"Sure"

All of them walked towards the boys dorm and knocked on the door.

"Yo." CL said.

"Why do you come over?" Kris asked.

"We planned to play truth or dare." Minzy said.

"OK."

All of them sit in a circle in the living room and started from Dara.

"I'll dare Kris. I dare you to stranggle Chen and shout 'STOP TAKING PICTURE'"

"OK. No problem."

Kris really did that while the others just laugh.

"OK. Now is CL's turn." Tao said.

"I'll dare Lay to dance our come back home together with Minzy."

Both of the dancing machines stand up and started to dance come back home.

"My turn." Chen said.

"I'll dare Minzy to skip from TaoRis bed room till here."

She did what did Chen asked her to. She did it cutely

"Now is Bom's turn." CL said.

"I'll dare Tao. I dare you to kiss Kris on the lips."

"WHAT?!" Tao and Kris shouted.

"Faster."

Tao tilted his head and put his lips against he youngers one. Kris slide his tongue into Tao's hot cavern and roll their tongue together. Both of them did it for too long until the others have to pull them away.

"I didn't expect this to happen." Bom said.

"Just continue this tomorrow." Lay said.

"OK." 

The girls quickly ran to their dorm while the boys just went back to their room.

Tao took the earings that Minzy gave him as birthday present. 

"Kris, can you come here for awhile?"

"What is it?" Kris asked and backhug Tao.

"Here, I want you to have the left side of this earing."

"Why?"

"I want people to know that we are couple."

"OK."

Both of them put on the earings and they really look like couple.Then, they took their clothes and changed to sleep.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the super duper late update. I have 2 weeks of exam so my mom won't let me use my tab or laptop. Anyway is it OK? Please comment. bye <3