OH NO!!!

The Cute Panda Boy

The next morning, Tao woke up first. He stretched and look at this right. His boyfriend is there. He looked at the watch and it's 9 am. So, he decided to wake Kris up. 

"Ge wake up it's already 9 o'clock in the morning." Tao said while shaking Kris lightly. 

But Kris still didn't wake up. So Tao take his last chance which is kiss him. So he place his lips on the older's lips. He broke the kiss for awhile.

"Good Morning, Tao." Kris said.

"I know it's going to work." Tao mumble.

"What?" 

"Nothing. Go eat breakfast that Lay cooked." 

"I don't want to go alone. I want to go with you." Kris said and backhug Tao.

"YA! STOP BEING LOVEY DOVEY AND COME OUT TO EAT YOUR BREAKFAST!" Chen shouted from the kitchen.

Both of them went out hand in hand to the kitchen. Lay cooked omellete for all of them. Then, they tasted it.

"Wow. It's good Lay. I love it so much." Tao said and eat quickly.

"Yeah it's good and Tao don't eat too fast later you wil chocked." Kris said.

"Yeah Tao, listen to your hyung and this is too good. I want more~" Chen said.

"Hihi." Lay said and rub the back of his neck.

"Did both of you even take shower yet?" Chen asked.

"Errrrrr..........no." 

"Obviously, first they woke up at 9 o'clock and they were being lovey dovey."

"Hihi." Tao and Kris laughed.

All of them had finished eating and both of them went to take shower. 

"Ge, can you take shower with me?"

"OK."

They took about 15 minutes to finished taking shower. The girls promised to continue to play truth or dare with the boys so they came. They continue. Now it's Lay's turn.

"I'll dare Chen to dance 2NE1's crush together with Bom." 

"Challenge accepted."

CL sing the whole song while tne two of them dance. Chen looks more like a diva than a troller.

"I don't expect this to happen." Chen said and his face is full of sweat. 

"It's my turn. I'll dare Minzy to dance Imma be." Kris said. 

She just dance like no one see her. She have a powerful strength. Chen just sit there and leave his mouth hanging.

"Nothing is impossible for me." Minzy said.

"It's my turn. I'll dare Dara to sing missing you. Whole song."

Dara started to sing that song and  it's really nice. 

"Now it's truth. I'll start first. Is it true that you are cuddling with Tao after both of you wake up."

"I DON'T WANT TO PLAY ANYMORE." Kris shouted and run to his room

Tao just follow Kris to his room. Meanwhile the other's quietly peek at them. Theythought Kris is crying but actually he didn't? They just continue to cuddled each other. Chen and Bom doing their job which is taking their picture. Chen accidently put the camera flash then both of them realize. All of them fell and run towards the girls dorm and locked it.