Tao been kidnapped?!

The Cute Panda Boy

Kris's POV:

So, I woke up in the morning. Somehow, my body felt tired for no reason and my head hurts as well. I tried my best to get up but I can't due to my tiredness. I ended falling on the floor which cause the floor to produce a loud noise. Ouch. I tried my best again to get up. Did someone drugged me? Oh My God. What happened last night?

Then I heard Bom Noona scream. I quickly ran to her like a drunken man. She was in the kitchen, been tied together with the rest of the girls. I untied them.

"What happened...last night?" I asked them while holding my head.

"Tao been kidnapped. That's all I can say for now. The boys been taken to somewhere that I don't know." CL said.

"What should we do now?" Minzy asked.

"Me and Bom will lodged a report at the police station. Minzy, CL and Kris will stay home and call all of our bros." Dara said.

END OF POV

#Meanwhile Tao#

"LET ME GO!" Tao screamed.

"SHUT UP!" the kidnapper said.

"WHAT THE HELL, YOU DRUGGED MY BOYFRIEND!!!!" Tao scream again.

"I SAID SHUT UP!!!" the kidnapper shouted again.

They arrived at the place.

"This place look familiar." Tao thought.

Then, two people around the 50's came out from the mansion.

"Well, well look who's here?" a guy said with his arm folded.

"Mama, Papa. What is this?!" Tao said, struggling to get out from the kidnapper.

"LOCK HIM IN THE BASEMENT!!!" the lady said.

"NO MAMA PAPA. LET ME GO!!!" Tao shouted again but this time his in the verge of crying.

The kidnppers brought Tao to the basement and locked him in a secret room. The door were hid behind a curtain that no one actually knows until Jisoo discover it. Theres nothing in the room just dust and a bathroom.

They locked Tao in, chained his leg so that he cant move so much. 2-3 minutes later, Jisoo came. His eyes were light blue, looks like he been controlled by his parents.

"Jisoo, why you do this to gege?" Tao whispered in Chinese.

"Who are you? You're not my brother!!" Jisoo said.

"I'm your brother. What have your parents did to you? Why are you being like this. Jisoo PLEASE. YOU NEED TO REMEMBER ME. I KNOW YOU BEEN CONTROLLED. PLEASE LISTEN TO ME NOT THEM. JISOO I'M BEGGING YOU!!!" Tao shouted.

#KRIS AND TTHE GIRLS#

"CL, what happen to me?! I can't remember anything!!!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry that i didnt upload for along time. i am busy lately. please do enjoy eventhough its short. bye