TaoRis

The Cute Panda Boy

"Yes?" Kris asked.

"Ge, can I talk to you for a moment. Inside our room." Tao said and take Kris's wrist and drag him to their room.

*In the room*

"Ge, I really had this feeling since I first saw you. Ge, I'm in love with you. I'm sorry that I didn't tol-" Tao cut of by Kris who is putting his finger on Tao's lip.

"Tao, it's OK. I love you not as my brother but as my lover. I also wanted to say this but I'm scared that you will not love me back." Kris said and hug Tao.

Tao's head rest on Kris chest.

"Babe?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I do something to you and promise you still love me?"

"What is it?"

Kris tilt his head and place his lips against the younger's one. The younger kiss back his lover's back. Tao's hand is at the older's neck and Kris's hand is at the younger's slim waist.

*Outside the room*

The 1st group (Suho, Kai, Sehun, Chen, Chanyeol) were talking to each other.Then Kai saw the 2nd group (Lay, D.O, Luhan, Xiumin, Baekhyun).

"Dude look at the group they're cute isn't it?" Kai asked.

"Yeah. You wanna ask them for a date?" Chanyeol asked.

"Let's go."

The boys went to the 2nd group and chose their ones. 

Kai with D.O, Sehun with Luhan, Chanyeol with Baekhyun, Chen with Xiumin, Suho with Lay.

"Wanna dance?" Kai asked D.O. The girls are watching the bromane moments and CL changed the music to a romantic music. They giggled while Dara record them dancing.

"I wonder where is Tao and Kris?" Minzy asked.

"Don't know. They should not dance cause they're not even couple" Bom said.

"What do you mean? If they are not couple why Kris always carry him? And why Tao always cling over to Kris everytime he got scraed?" CL said.

"Yeah, I know right? There must be something between them." Dara said still recording them secretely.

"Let me call them to go outside." Minzy said and walk to TaoRis room.

The door is not fully closed so she peeked inside to see what happen to them. All she can see is both of them is talking to each other. Still in the same position. They talked and they kissed. Minzy ran back to the living room. Stop the music and call the dancers to come over.

"Guys, you know what did I just saw? I saw Tao and Kris is kissing." Minzy said.

"What?" Luhan asked.

"Are you sure?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yeah I saw it with my own eyes. If you don't believe me you can peek a bit from outside." Minzy said.

All of them ran towards the room and peek a bit. Minzy is true they did kissed. After they saw that, they ran towards the living room back.

"Guys, I have an idea." Baekhyun said.

"What is it?" the others ask.

"When they went out from the room, we shout 'WOOOOOOOOOO'."

"Great idea and start from now we have to hide. When they go out from the room then only we shout that thingy" CL said almost whispered.

"OK.Hwaiting!" all of them said almost whispered.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if it is short cause I'm too lazy to do it. I hope you'll enjoy my fanfic cause this is my first time writing it.