Super Secret Spy Chen

The Cute Panda Boy

They followed as CL planned all of that. Kai and D.O are hiding under the dining table. Sehun and Luhan are hiding behind the kitchen's door. Baekhyun and Chanyeol are hiding inside the toilet. Xiumin and Chen are hiding inside the cabinet that don't have anything inside there. Suho and Lay are hiding behind the leopard print curtain while the girls are hiding inside the closet.

3 minutes later, Tao and Kris went out from the room holding hands like a married couple. The others quickly get out from their hiding place and shouted 'Wooooooooooo'.

"Congratulations bro." Luhan said and pat Kris's shoulder.

"What happened?" Tao asked with a 'dumbfounded' face.

"Just tell us the truth." Kai said.

"About what?" Kris asked still holding Tao's hand.

"You think we don't know. So you're trying your best to hide it from us. Both of you always stick together." CL said.

"What are you talking about?" Tao asked trying his best to hide everything about them.

"First we always saw that Kris likes to carry you bridal-style. Second Tao always run, hug and cling over to Kris whenever you got scared. Third we saw both of you kissing inside your bedroom. Forth why both of you are holding hands now?" Minzy said with a smirk on her face while Tao and Kris pull their hands.

"Fine. I love him because of his personality, cuteness and eveything. I just couldn't resist him sometimes." Kris said who is now blushing.

"Finally, you reveal your secret. I even took a picture of both of you together." Bom said showing the pictures of them.

"What the?" both of them said.

"Nevermind I won't post it on facebook, twitter or instagram." 

"Oh God.When did you take picture of us." 

"Not only me. Chen is the other one who take the picture of both of you."

Flashback,

When they watched Shutter together, Chen secretely took a picture of Tao hugging Kris. 

When they were inside the lift Bom took a picture of Kris carrying Tao.

When both of them was inside the room Chen took a picture of them kissing.

Flashback ends.

"Don't hide anything from us cause you know some of us are Super Secret Spy." CL said.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry about this super short chapter. Anyway is it OK?