Bubble tea

The Cute Panda Boy

Kris woke up and it's already like 6 o'clock in the evening. He don't want to wake up his baby panda so he lightly put the younger's head on a pillow. He walked out from the room and everything is in the mess. 

Bom's brother's is there. Luhan is chasing Chen while D.O and Lay were trying their best to stop both of them. 

"Will both of you stop?!!!" D.O shouted while putting back the pillows that fell.

"I have to call Bom." Kris mumbled and ran to his room to get his phone.

He sit on a chair near the desk while waiting for Bom to pick up his phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello. Noona, please come to my dorm there's something happening."

"What happened?"

"Just come."

"OK. I'll be there."

Bom ran towards the boys dorm and barge in.

"Ya! What on earth are you two doing?" Bom shouted.

Luhan ran towards his noona with a watery eyes.

"He took my phone." Luhan said and started to cry.

"Oh My God, Chen give back his freaking phone." Bom said angrily and her hand on her waist.

"He took my precious drawing." Chen said.

"Will both of you stop arguing or chasing each other and don't take people's thing." Lay shouted.

Both of the childish men give back each other's thing and apologize. Kris walked out from the room and look all over the room.

"Who's going to clean this mess now?" Kris asked while leaning against the wall.

"I volunteer." D.O and Lay while raising up their hand with a 'I'm-watching-you' face.

Before D.O clean up the mess he said something to Kris.

"I'm sorry for the mess." D.O said using British style of speaking English.

"It's OK." Kris said and D.O started to clean up the mess.

Kris walked back to his room and just sit on the chair. He played with his phone and look at Tao's cute sleeping face. Then, he came out with an idea.

He set his phone on mute volume and take picture of Tao's cute face and set it as his wallpaper.

"Kyeopta." Kris said and giggle.

#11 o'clock at night#

They quickly get out from their dorm an ran towards the nearest bubble tea shop that not yet closed. They ordered their drink an waited while talking to each other.

"I want to go to the toilet for awhile. Please answer if someone called." Kris said.

Tao took the phone and switch it on.

"Why he use a picture of me as his wallpaper?" Tao mumbled with a surprise face. Now he look at the photos.

"Wow, there's a lot of picture of me. How did he even have my selca?" Tao switch off the phone and look at the photos inside his phone. 

"I didn't post it on Facebook or what. Wait, did he use my phone to send my pictures." Tao mumbled again and look at the messages." I knew it" 

Kris and the drinks came at the same time. 

"What took you so long?" Tao aske with a pout.

"The toilet is full so I have to queue up. Did someone called?" Kris asked and drink some. 

"No."

"Where do you want to go next?" Tao asked break the silence.

"You want to go to the amusement park nearby?" Kris asked

"Sure."

_________________________________

sorry for the late update. You know I'm busy with school

 

.