Amusement Park

The Cute Panda Boy

Both of them walked to the amusement park hand in hand. They bought the ticket and the first place they go is the rollercoaster. They queue for about 10 minutes then they can get it.

They sit on their seat and get ready.

"Ready?" Kris asked while facing Tao.

"Ready." Tao whispered to Kris left ear.

The ride start and all of the passengers are screaming.

...

"Ge that was so fun!" Tao said loudly and linked over Kris.

"I know right. Where do you want to go next?" Kris asked without looking at Tao.

"I don't know. Emmm maybe....the haunted house." Tao said.

"You sure? Aren't you scared of ghost?" Kris asked worried.

"Ge, it's time for me to blocked my fears." They stopped and face each other.

"What happened if you cry?" Kris asked with a smirk on his handsome face.

"If I cry, you have to buy for me a cotton candy. If I don't cry, you have to buy me Gucci. Deal?"

"Deal. I think he's not gonna make it." Kris mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing."

#At the haunted house#

"Hold my hand thight, Tao. We're going to enter soon."

Now it's their turn.

They entered the haunted house. The first part is just a doll which is so scary for Tao but he's trying his best to hold his tears. The second part is nothing just a quiet and dark corridor. Then suddenly a doll fall off from the ground. Tao can't help it anymore. He just cry and run, leaving Kris behind.

"Tao ah, where are you?" Kris asked.

There's a sound of a boy crying at the front. 

"I think that's Tao." Kris thought.

That place is getting darker and the sound is getting louder.

Kris have to use his phone to get light. Then,he saw a boy sat on the floor curling on like a ball on the floor.

"Tao is that you?" Kris bent down.

Tao face Kris and hug him.

"Tao, I know you can't make it. Let's go.I count till three and let's dash out of this place. OK? Don't cry." Kris said while wiping Tao's tears.

Kris count till three and both of them run to the exit.

"It's OK Tao. You don't have to cry." Kris said.

"No I don't want to cry about that anymore. It's just my hand bleed a bit because I accidentally hit something sharp while I was running." Tao said and show his bleeding hand to Kris.

"Let's go home." Kris said but Tao pulled him.

"Did you forgot something?" Tao asked with a smirk on his face.

"Oh yeah, your cotton candy." 

"Ge, after we bought that, I don't want to go home yet."

"But you're hurt."

"It's OK ge." 

Kris bought Tao a cotton candy and found a bench to sit on.

"It's so beautiful." Tao said while looking at the sky.

Kris face Tao and moved his face closer to Tao.

"Not in public ge." Tao said softly.

"Sorry."

Then, Kris saw his senior Eunhyuk walking together with his boyfriend, Donghae.

"Hey, anchovy. Long time no see you, man." Kris greeted.

"Oh hey dragon. How's my junior doin' and you're quite tall."

"I'm OK as normal. Just I got a boyfriend name Tao here. How bout you?"

"I'm fine. I got a boyfriend too. His name is Donghae. Your boyfriend is Chinese?"

"Yeah."

"How did both of you met?"

"I met him at a nightclub." Kris lied.

"Oh. Why you didn't invite. Bojio (Didn't invite in mandarin)"

"Because you didn't asked."

"I have to go now or else Siwon and Kibum will going to kill us.'

...

They took taxi to go home. As normal they get in the dorm quietly but this time they were caught.

"So, how long have you been doing this?" CL the mother of the girls and the boys asked while painting her nails in purple and pink colour.

"Errrrrrr." Kris said and walked to their room.

"Chill. You don't have to be panic. I'm just joking. Nevermind, keep on doing this."

"Why?"

"Ask Chen tomorrow. Bye."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys for the super late update. Actually, I can't update too much this year because I'll be sitting on a national exam in the early of the month September. So, I have to sudy really hard to get straight A's. Sorry again. XOXO. 

I'm so so so sorry