Get home in the middle of the night with Kris

The Cute Panda Boy

That night,

Tao strolled beside the swimming pool and feel the cold breeze. He went there alone without anyone knowing including Kris. He wore a long sleeve t-shirt but he's still cold. He sang 'Let it go' softly while he's strolling.
 

Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore.
 
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door.
I don't care what they're going to say,
Let's the storm rage on,
the cold never bothered me anyways.
 

Then suddenly, Kris message him.

To: Baby Panda
From: Dragon

Babe, where are you?

To: Dragon
From: Baby Panda

I'm at the swimming pool here. Get down here if you want.

To: Baby Panda
From: Dragon

I will be there. Wait for me.

Tao wait for his boyfriend infront of the lift and after 3 minutes of waiting, Kris's here.

"Babe, why won't you tell me that you're here?" Kris asked panickly.

"Just for fun." Tao said while smiling and rub at the back of his neck.

"Let's go." Kris said and walk with Tao, hand in hand.

"Ge, you know sometimes I feel like crying because my brother didn't reply the message." Tao say and look at Kris.

"Maybe, he is super busy with his school. You know, these days parents won't let them use their gadgets on schoold days because students keep on failing for their exams. Especially, their Japanese language. They have to learn Japanese language because the Ministry Of Education at Korea said that it is very important for them." Kris said and stop and look at Tao.

"Oh. No wonder some of the students here knows how to speak Japanese fluently." Tao said and smile.

"Don't get to worried about him. Okay? I'm sure he's doing great." Kris said and pinched the younger's cheek.

"Okay." Tao said while smiling and continue to walk.

"You shoelace is untie. Let me help you." Kris kneeled down and tie Tao's shoelace.

He had finished tying his boyfriend's shoelace and stand up.

"Thanks." Tao said and started to blush and look down.

"No prob." Kris said and lifted the younger's chin.

He moves his face closer with the other and put his lips against the younger's. It was a long kiss. Then, Kris broke the kiss. Their forehead were touched and they smiled to each other. 

"I love you, ge." Tao said while smiling.

"I love you more." Kris said and both of them laughed.

They played beside the swimming pool and they walked towards the hot pool. The pool is only to put his or her leg in. So, they did the same. They opened their shoe and socks and they fold their jeans up to their knee. Tao lay his head on Kris's shoulder and start to shiver.

"Are you cold?" Kris asked worriedly.

"Y-Yeah." Tao replied.

Kris took of his jacket and help Tao to wear it. 

"Feeling better?" 

"Yeah."

Kris took of the a small box with two silver ring with their name as well. Kris took Tao's hand lightly and put the ring at the pinkie with Kris's name on it and Kris took the one with Tao's name on it.

"Thanks." Tao said and both of them straight their hands to look at the ring.

"You're welcome. I'm going back to Canada next week. You want to follow?" Kris asked and looked at Tao.

"Sounds great. Aren't your mum will get angry?" Tao asked a little bit scared.

"Why would she get angry for? She don't care whether I date a girl or a guy. She's a very nice woman." Kris explained.

"Oh. I want to follow~" Tao beg while doing some aegyo.

"OK." Kris said.

...

They walked back to their apartment. Kris quietly unlock the door using his left hand because the other hand he use to hold hands with Tao. They quietly put their shoes on the rack and tip-toed to their room. They entered their room and quietly closed the door.

"I wonder where is Chen and Lay?" Tao asked since the dorm is so quiet.

"Obviously, they were sleeping." Kris said and punch Tao's arm lightly.

"What do you mean by we were sleeping?" Chen and Lay asked as both of them came out from the closet.

"W-What are you doing here? You don't have any business in our room." Kris said.

Both of them just run to their room and locked the door. Tao walked to his table to clean his table and saw a signboard. 

"Ge, did you make this?" Tao asked and keep looking at the signboard.

"What is it?" Kris asked and walked towards Tao and backhug him.

"I didn't. I think it's the girls." Kris continued and put his chin on the younger's head.

"It's just so beautiful. We can put this at our door." Tao suggest.

"What letter is that?" Kris asked and took it.

 

Dear Tao and Kris, 

I put the signboard under your paper and I'm the one who mess up your table. Sorry. Me and the girls made the signboard and do you like it. We even do it for Chen and Lay's room and our one too. I put 'TAORIS'S ROOM' in the middle and the picture of both of you. There's even anime and chibi there. We took about 3 weeks for us to finish all of this and you don't have to pay me back. I put the background red and black in colour and the name in purple and pink. Sorry if it's too girlish. We almost put both your name in red but luckily I remember that Chinese can't write their name in red. I wish I got to know why. Anyway,there's a plastic bag under Kris's table. Open up and see. I'm sure you will like it. I know both of you are on your date just now. I saw Kris's was helping Tao with the shoelace and more. Let's not talk about it. OK? I think this is the only thing that I want to talk about. Bye. See you tomorrow. XOXO

P.S: We didn't go to any shop to edit. We did it by ourselves
 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                     - Dara noona

 

Kris took the plastic bag under his table. He put it on their bed and take outt the things. The first one is a picture of TaoRis and the second one is a picture of the boys and the girls. Both of the picture were fully edit. Kris put the picture of him and Tao at the wall near the bed while the other one they put it near with their tables. Next, is the signboard. Tao took the super strong double sided tape and put in on. It's nice. They went back to their room and lay down on their bed.

"Ge, isn't it fun if we did this everyday. Get home late, go buy bubble tea in the middle of the night without anyone's knowing and walk hand in hand." Tao turn and face Kris.

"We can do it in Canada since most of the shops are 24 hours and they are normal with gay couple. I mean Canadian's are not gay but they won't disturb anyone's problem. That's why I like Canada." Kris said.

"Can't wait to get there. Nevermind, I can speak english." Tao said.

"I don't know why but you're so cute." Kris said and kiss Tao's cheeks.

Both of them ended up sleeping while hugging each other. 

F.Y.I: They went back to their dorm in the middle of the night.