Half-Blood?

My Hero In Black

Hongbin, stayed up the whole night, watching over Sujeong as she slept soundly, wrapped up nicely under the covers. He would talk softly to her and soothe her once she entered a nightmare. How did he know? He could enter her mind when she was asleep, experience what she was seeing in her dreams and he could even stop it. She wouldn’t see him or even know that he was in her dreams.

The first nightmare was about the attack at the club, he could stop it easily with the rage he felt on the inside. How dare that man put his hands on his woman? The second nightmare which came to her, was different, she was standing in complete darkness when suddenly light appeared at her right side but it didn’t completely cover her. Now each half of her body was in darkness and light. The half in the light showed her human form, the other half showed her as something else. Her skin was as white as snow, giving off a ghostly glow. Her lips tainted a deep red and her eyes were a golden amber color just like his. She smiled; showing fangs, which grew, and her black painted nails grew out sharp and pointy. The navy blue tattoo was no longer on her right hand but it was on her upper right shoulder.

He gasped as he opened his eyes, withdrawing himself from her mind. He noticed that he was gripping her hand a little too tightly and let go of her. The wolf’s head was still on her right hand but it was not glowing anymore. He scratched his head, why was the wolf not on her upper right shoulder just like in her dream? Was her dream telling him something which both of them did not know of? Could it be that she had vampire blood running in her veins too? Someone in her family had to be a vampire too. He should know because his eldest sister is one too.

“Will she become one too?” He asked no one in particular. He stared at her face, imagining her in that dream, with the red lips, amber eyes and fangs. His skin started to tingle and a fire started burning within him, the smell of her dried blood made him shudder with pleasure. Blood. ‘Special’ blood. He shook his head. Why was he feeling like this? He knew she was a ‘Special’ before this but he never felt anything like this. Was it because of the dream of her being a y vampire? He couldn’t tell. “What is this?” He asked as he touched his fangs, which had grew out.  ‘Blood lust’ echoed in his mind. He shook away that thought. His jeans suddenly felt a bit too tight. He wasn’t going to do that to her just yet. They weren’t even in an actual relationship. Yet.

He got up, and walked into his kitchen, opening the fridge door just to grab a small glass bottle filled with a blood colored liquid. He pulled off the cork and drank its contents. It wasn’t blood, it was something much more potent. It was ambrosia, no, not that stupid mythological drink of the gods, it was some kind of potion which suppressed a vampire’s lust. Hakyeon had made it with ingredients he didn’t want to share about. Apparently, he was the descendant of a long family line of vampires who all had the gift of medicine and healing abilities. His other friend Wonsik, the one who fought with that damn vampire who had attacked his woman, he is the only vampire in his family and considered one of the strongest in Hongbin’s circle of vampire friends. Ravi had the ability to spark a fire with a snap of his fingers and char anything, which stood in his path. He has the nickname ‘Dragon Ace’ for a reason. His skin can never burn, he could consume fire and he had insane strength.

The ambrosia finally kicked in and immediately Hongbin felt much more comfortable and his mind no longer drifted off to how y it would be if Sujeong raked his back with her nails as he kissed her all over. ‘God, Hongbin…Get a hold of yourself…’ He thought as he walked back to his room to watch over her again. “I like him a lot…” He heard her say in her sleep. He blinked, who was she talking about? He walked closer to the door and managed to hear her mutter “Lee Hongbin…” He felt a smile tug at the corner of his lips as he leaned against the doorframe. “I like you too..” He spoke wishing that she heard him. A faint smile was on her face as she rolled over to the other side of the bed. “You move too much in your sleep…” He chuckled softly as he walked over and lay beside her. “Good night love…” He whispered before closing his eyes. 

 

 

 

 

-

Author's Note: What is this? A double update in one night??? :D You guys are lucky I'm feeling a bit more inspired today~~~ HAHA Or maybe I just felt bad that I teased you with that cliff hanger the other night! >.< I hope you enjoy this chapter! Keep the comments coming! The more comments the happier and more motivated I become~ xD Good night y'all!