Let's Get Sick Together :)

My Hero In Black

It was 9:30AM, Sujeong was awakened by the sound of her doorbell ringing. Throwing the covers off, she shuffles out of her room and down the steps, groaning and sniffling. DING DONG. "Give me a second! I'm coming!" She shouted as she got to the bottom step. "That person better have a good reason to wake me up on a weekend, or else I'm going to-" She stopped mid-sentence when she saw who was standing outside. 

"Good morning Sujeong..." Hongbin smiled as he stepped in, wrapping his arms around her. 

"Oppa! What are you doing here?" She asked as she wriggled away from him and closed the door behind her. 

He held up a plastic bag full of herbs which HakYeon had dropped off at his condo earlier in the morning, and smiled. "Since you're sick, I thought I should come over to take care of you~" He replied. Taking off his shoes, he placed them in the shoe closet before walking into the kitchen.

"I'm an adult, I'm pretty sure that I can take care of myself!" She exclaimed as she followed him. She wasn't mad at him anymore now that he actually came to see her, but now she just can't understand why he would suddenly show up acting normal again when he was acting so strange the days before.

"If you really took care of yourself, you wouldn't be sick." He answered as he got out everything he needed to make soup using the herbs.

"Fine, you got me. I've been really busy these days and I might be doing some over-time work...." She spoke as she fiddled with her fingers. 

"How much paper work does an accountant do in a day?" He asked as he left the pot in the sink to fill up with water  and faced her.

"I'm not an accountant anymore..." She answered. He raised an eyebrow at her statement. "Then?" He asked. "Were your fired?" 

She shook her head. "I got another job in the company..." She answered. "As?" He asked. "Personal assistant, to the CEO's son." She replied hesitantly.

Hongbin frowned for a second before giving her a small smile. "That's great..." He mumbled. 

Well let's say that Hongbin has started disliking the man ever since his last visit to Yong Corporation. Founded by a Mr.Yong DongBae, monitored by his son, the heir to the company, Yong JunHyung. A handsome young man of a highly educated background. He attended the most prestigious schools in Korea and in the UK. JunHyung is famous as one of Korea's eligible bachelors. Always seen in the papers and news sites, attending high profile parties and share meetings. If only he would dress in proper clothing, would he be the perfect image of a rich man's son. His fashion was way too edgy for someone of his status. Always showing up to the office in leather jackets, sleeveless tees and ripped jeans, he had the appearance of a rebel. 

Hongbin had visited SuJeong that day and found her getting hit on by the company's "Bad Boy", he was chatting her up, trying to ask her out for coffee after work when Hongbin stepped in, much to JunHyung's displeasure. Hongbin handed her a cup of her favorite coffee and a lunch box which he prepared himself, before leaving. He took one last look over his shoulder, just to see JunHyung resume his previous activity.

She took his hand and squeezed it. "Oppa, he isn't as bad as you think. He is a nice guy..." She spoke. He grunted as he turned back to the pot, turning the tap off, he placed the pot on the stove and faced her again. 

"If you call flirting with you being nice..." He grumbled. She frowned at him. "What's your problem?" She asked.

He set the fire to a low heat and ran his fingers through his shiny black hair. "I just don't like the guy." He answered.

"So you're jealous?" She asked a little amused. "Yes, of course I am! Sujeong! Have you not notice the way he looks at you???" He exclaimed.

"What do you mean?" She asked innocently. Of course, she was always oblivious when it comes to stuff like this...

Hongbin fixed his gaze on her as he stepped closer, making her back up against the refridgerator. "Oppa... What are you doing?" She asked nervously as he trapped her within his arms.

"Sujeong, do you know what a man looks like when he lusts for a woman?" He asked softly. She shook her head. Taking a few strands of her luscious locks between his fingers, he tucks it behind her ear.  Both of their hearts were racing as Hongbin's faced inched closer towards hers. 

"Oppa, you're gonna get sick if you come any closer..." She whispered.

"I don't care...Let's get sick together then..." He chuckled as he closed the gap between them. 

Still not used to the whole kissing thing, Sujeong kept her arms still at her sides but Hongbin guided them up and around his neck, where she locked her fingers. He deepened the kiss, also making sure that he wasn't coming off as being agressive with her. At this point Sujeong's mind was blank as she let herself enjoy this, this was her first time experiencing such a passionate kiss. Things were starting to get heated when suddenly she pulled away from him.

"What's wrong?" He asked. She shook her head and hugged him. "Nothing. I-I just want us to go a little slower..." She stuttered as her face turned a deep shade of red. 

"Well you seemed to like it..." He as he pinched her cheek, earning a playful glare from her. 

"I mean it's my first t-time having a boyfriend and all... So-" Hongbin cut her off with a quick peck on the lips. 

"I understand... We'll wait till the time is right..." He smiled as she let go of him to fix her hair. She smiled back at him. 

"You always know what to say to me..." She chuckled. "That's because I can read your thoughts some times..." He replied. 

He patted her back, nudging her to the stairs as he laughed. "Go get cleaned up, I know that I interrupted your sleep earlier..." 

"Well it was worth it..." She giggled as she went up the stairs.

 

 

 

 

-

Author's Note: Yay~ Another update!^^ This time just another sweet moment shared between our lovely couple~ Well I hope you guys enjoyed reading this! I'm looking forward to your comments again!I know it's kind of short but I can't help it since it's like 3AM right now.... xD Good morning/night! :D