Wang JiMin...

My Hero In Black

"For the last time,Wang JiMin! Leave me alone!" Hongbin yelled into his phone for the twentieth time that evening. 'Gosh, this woman... Just leave me alone!' It's been three days since his encounter with JiMin in the mall, he dropped Sujeong off at her house and went straight home that evening. He was currently at work, at a photoshoot for Marie Claire Korea. A staff member walked up to him to ask if he was alright but he shrugged her off telling her he was fine. The air felt tense in the studio and everyone could feel it. Hongbin let out a loud sigh as he resumed his position with his camera. "Okay, HyunWoo-ssi, please raise your chin a little more..." He instructed. 

-

It was a chilly, Friday evening and Sujeong was at home, she had come down with the common cold and was currently lying in bed. She is still mad at Hongbin for not telling her who JiMin was but now she is just mad at Hongbin for not replying her texts. Ever since that encounter with that strange woman, Hongbin wasn't acting himself. It was like he went back to his old, unresponsive self. On the phone, he didn't talk much, he just answered in very short sentences. He usually does most of the talking but now it was just her asking if he was alright but the answer would always be the same. "I'm fine." If she texts him, he wouldn't reply. This only made her more curious about Hongbin and his relationship with that woman. JiMin.

-

It was back then when Hongbin was in his first year of Seoul Art High, when he met Wang JiMin, a girl who was of the same age and also nearly the same height. She was a gorgeous girl with an outgoing personality. Her sister was a senior in that school and was very popular so naturally they were both popular, much to her pleasure. Unlike the other boys in his class, Hongbin was the only one who wasn't head over heels over her. They were paired up for a science project one day and that's when they really met. Seeing that the new boy was quite handsome, JiMin started to develop feelings for him.

Hongbin never really took notice of her and treated her like all the other girls who were infatuated with him; he ignored them. He was not like the other handsome guys in his school who became conceited jerks who played with girls' feelings, he focused in his studies and only made a few close friends who later on migrated to America to continue their studies.

The lack of attention she was getting from Hongbin only made her want him more. She grew up in a wealthy family and was given everything she wanted, and to not have Hongbin was something she couldn't accept. Every day she would confess to him, bring him gifts and even try to tempt him with things which he really wanted like a DSLR camera. As nice as she made herself look to everyone, Hongbin just knew deep down there was something off about her. She was only nice to people she knew could help her and didn't really care much for others. If she was failing in a certain subject, she would become friends with the student who excelled in that class, if she thinks that they were no longer useful, they automatically became strangers to her. 

He tried avoiding her but she was in every single class he was in and even the after school clubs he joined. By the second year, everyone knew that Hongbin was her target, she wasn't ashamed to let everyone know about it. The number of girls in his fan club diminished as more and more people heard about it. No girl is crazy enough to like the same guy, Wang JiMin likes. It was an unspoken rule that whoever JiMin likes, nobody else can like him, or else they face the consequences. 

Hongbin didn't know this of course and felt happier that less girls were following him now. Now his biggest pest was Wang JiMin, a girl with no sense of humility. She never gives up the chance to let everyone know that she likes him or that she's rich. He has never met such a flamboyant and shameless girl in his life. No matter how many times she confessed, he rejected her. Yet, she still comes back the next day with another poisonous smile. Why didn't she get the message? He disliked her!

It was his third year in Seoul Art High when things became worse. JiMin became obsessed with him. Hongbin was trying his best to avoid her but now she's even paying the teachers extra to let her sit next to him in their classes and any group project they had, she had to be with him. She followed him wherever he went on campus and the only place he could find peace at was in the boys' toilet or the locker room. She was driving him to the point of insanity, not only was she following him in school, she was following him outside of school too! No matter how many times he said to leave him alone, she never listened. That was when he knew what it was like for K-POP idols to have 'sasaeng fans'. Slowly, as the months went by, even things from his bedroom disappeared and he was absolutely sure it was JiMin's doing. 

One night, Hongbin's older sister had walked into his room at night, looking for her straigthener which he borrowed when she found the delusional girl on top her little brother who was asleep. His parents called the police and JiMin was sent to a juvenile mental institution. It was on that night Hongbin finally told his parents about her. It took him that long to tell them because all this while he thought she was just a girl who had a massive crush on him and never thought that it would be this bad.

-

For the thirtieth time that night, Hongbin's phone rang and it was that same number again. He ripped the battery out of his phone and shoved it into his pocket. His shoot was finally over and he was on his way home. He was angry and exhausted. He was angry that JiMin dare show her face again in front of him and he was exhausted because he has not had a good night's sleep in 3 days, with all the nightmares of her breaking into his home invaded his mind. Why was she out? Did she somehow deceive the psychiatrists in that institution into thinking that she had finally gotten over her obsession with him?

As he stopped at an intersection, he thought of Sujeong and the look she gave him that day when he dropped her off. He felt bad for not telling her but would she still stay by his side if she knew that a delusional stalker was now back to haunt him? Yes, he was a vampire and had the ability to protect SuJeong from JiMin, the thing is he was against killing humans and JiMin didn't know that he is a vampire. With her big mouth, word can spread that he is a vampire and immediately the Korean SWAT team would be hunting him down. So for now, he decided to act as humanly as possible in case she was watching him. He drove by SuJeong's house to see if she was still awake and found her bedroom lights off. With his heightened sense of sight and hearing, he rolled down the window and stuck his head out, he could see her silhouette moving in her dark room, and hear her grumbling about him. He could hear her sniffle as she shuffled across the room to get a tissue. "She's sick..." He said softly to himself. 

'I'll come by tomorrow, she is probably too tired right now...' He thought as he rolled up the window and went home. He was going to come back tomorrow with medicine, to take care of her. He put the battery into his phone again and send a quick text.

-

Hyung, what kind of herbs do you recommend for colds?

 

 

 

 

-

Author's Note: See? Told you guys I'd give you a longer update xD How are you guys liking this story so far? Are things going too fast? I could always slow down a little.... What do you guys think of JiMin? Do you think she'll finally get Hongbin? Comment in the box below! ^^

Subscribe if you already haven't and upvote if you really like this fic! :D I'm not forcing you in anyway to upvote at all, or you could tell your friends about this story if you want~^^ HaHa 

Goodnight! I'll see if I can finish another chapter tomorrow! -Sam <3