Night Of Fangs (Pt.2)

My Hero In Black

[Recap]
Two sharp objects were gliding against the skin of my neck, prodding occasionally but not enough to penetrate it. His fangs. Tears started streaming down my face as I realized how helpless I was right now. I struggled in his grip but I couldn't even move. To others it would look like we were lovers in a sensual embrace but this was far from what they would think. 'Hongbin! Help me!' My thoughts screamed as the man bit down on my neck....

 

-

The intense pain in my neck spread through the rest of my body as his fangs sunk in deeper. My blood felt like it was on fire. I cried loudly, wishing for my hero in black to swoop in and pull this man away from me, to stop him before he kills me. "Hongbin!" I screamed in a strangled voice as I tried pushing the man's face away. Black dots started forming in my vision as I felt him slowly on my neck, savouring my blood. With my vision starting to become blurry, I could almost hear a faint voice shouting, "Sujeong! Stay awake!" in my head.  In the corner of my eye, I could see people being shoved aside as two figures rushed towards me. "Sujeong!" A familiar voice shouted over the loud music. The voice continued shouting but it sounded as if it was getting further and further away. 

Suddenly, I could feel the man's fangs and his grip on me being jerked off and I fell into a pair of muscular arms. I blinked and tried focusing on the familiar face which hovered above mine. He was just a blurry figure. He was yelling something I couldn't hear and I could feel pressure being applied to my neck. He had a very strong presence which I was attracted to, I tried staying conscious but then I out. 

-

"Sujeong!" Hongbin shouted as he shook her, he had pressed a cloth on the two holes in her neck and was desperately trying to make her regain consciousness and stop the bleeding. In the background, clubbers screamed as the sound of chairs and tables were being flipped over  Hongbin had arrived with help, as soon as he sensed that Sujeong was in danger with another vampire who was much stronger than he was. Seeing that she had not woken up, he stood up with her in his arms, rushing out into the streets of Seoul. His friend, Kim WonSik, who he had brought along as help would have no trouble fighting with that vampire. He ran into the back alley where he could leap up onto the rooftop with terrific agility, from there he jumped from roof to roof, to get to his place which wasn't very far from the club.

He looked down at the pale woman in his arms, her mascara was smudged from crying and her body felt cold. With his super improved senses he could pick up on her faint heart beats. Rushing up seven flights of steps was easy, as soon as he got into his apartment, another friend of his was already waiting to tend to her. "Hyung, help me!" He yelled as he placed her down on his bed. 'Nevermind the bedsheets! I don't want her to bleed out and die!' He thought.

He watched as Cha Hakyeon, a vampire who was gifted with the ability to heal any wounds inflicted on mortals and even on himself, work on Sujeong. Vampires could heal fast on their own but his powers boosted that ability. With his eyes closed and a hand pressed on to the woman's neck, a misty purple light formed around his hand. Hongbin, could only watch anxiously.  'Please get well soon...' He prayed silently. Hakyeon opened his eyes and looked at him, "Bean, bite down on your thumb and stain her lips with your blood." He ordered. Hongbin nodded and did what he was told. "You're soulmates... Your blood can neutralize the poison within her, whoever that vampire was, he had poisonous saliva." Hakyeon explained. His eyes glowed emerald green in the dim bedroom. Hongbin's eyes widened "She was poisoned?" He asked. Hakyeon nodded. "Trust me, I've seen his other victims." He spoke. "This guy abducted another girl like her from another club last week..." He added.

Hongbin shook his head and took hold of Sujeong's hand and squeezed it. "She'll heal, don't worry. You got to her just in time, he hadn't much from her." Hakyeon comforted him. "How long will it take?" Hongbin asked, staring at his experienced friend. "I'll give her a day, she's a 'Special' right? She'll heal in no time, as if nothing even happened." Hakyeon answered combing back his red hair. "Hyung, thanks a lot..." Hongbin smiled. Hakyeon nodded and looked at his watch. "I have to go, Eunyoung is waiting for me..." Hongbin smirked. "Eunyoung's transformation was quick though... I wonder why?" He teased, Hakyeon cleared his throat awkwardly. "We were drunk that night...And... You know... Things got heated..." Hakyeon stuttered. Hongbin laughed, "Go on hyung, Eunyoung wouldn't start the hunt without you..." Hongbin shooed him off. The red-haired medic, nodded and disappeared out the window and into the night.

Sujeong groaned as her face scrunched up in pain."Hongbin-ssi..." She murmured as she twisted under covers. Hongbin squeezed her hand and dabbed the sweat drops which appeared on her forehead. "I'm here..." He answered her as if she was awake. "You're gonna be fine....Then maybe we can go watch a movie tomorrow..." He spoke softly as he patted her hand, the wolf's head appeared, glowing with a ghostly blue light. He then noticed the two holes on her neck closing up. "Wow... Hyung was right...'Specials' heal super fast..." Hongbin spoke in awe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

Author's Note: OMG~~~ Sorry for the late update! I was kinda shocked about the news of MH370... I cried while praying for the families last night... Sigh...Hopefully they will find the plane and offer some sort of closure to the families of the deceased (if the plane really blew up or crashed). Anyway as usual, leave your comments down below and maybe I'll reply them~ Subscribe if you haven't and upvote if you can't get enough of this story!!! :D