Foreshadowing Death

My Hero In Black

 

Rain fell in heavy drops, pelting on the glass windows of the peculiar looking building, tucked away from the main street of Gangnamgu, Shinsadong. It was midnight and all rooms in the building should be vacant, all except one room on the 3rd floor. It was a dance studio, Inside, a man with broad shoulders and jet black hair was busy practicing. The room was dimly lit, the only source of light was the small spotlights which illuminated the space in front of the mirrors, where the man danced. His face and neck glistened with sweat, he had been practicing since morning yet he refused to go home. 

Even though the music which blasted through the speakers were more upbeat and lively, he danced with the emotion of anger. Earlier in the morning the CEO had called him in and told him that the date of his debut would be postponed again. 'Again...' He thought furiously. He had been training for nearly 7 years now in this company and still they thought he wasn't good enough? He was angry and disappointed. Maybe being an idol wasn't for him after all. Maybe his sisters were right. Maybe he should've continued being an athlete, but he knew he couldn't risk tearing the ligament in his right leg again. He stopped dancing and switched off the sound system. 

He sat in front of the mirror staring at himself. "What am I going to do?" He asked himself. Lightning flashed outside the window, bright enough to blind him for a few seconds. He looked out the window and watched the rain. "Is it because of my silence?" He asked then shook his head. How did he expect to be an idol if he didn't even know how to talk in front of a camera or a bunch of squealing teens? Was this the reason why he couldn't debut?

As his thoughts became deeper, a cold sensation started creep down his arm. He rolled the sleeve on his left arm and stared as the glowing purple spirals began to appear. A purple lion's head on his bicep stared right back at him through the mirror. "Oh no..." He mouthed before his vision became blurry and he could see that he was somewhere else.

At first it sounded like a bird cawing far away, but as his vision became stable and his hearing adjusted, he could hear that it wasn't a bird, it was a cry. A loud painful cry.

"Appa! Hongbin!" The voice cried.

He looked around and he was in a warehouse somewhere near the port of Mokpo. He could taste the salty sea breeze on the tip of his tongue. He quickly dashed towards the sound of the girl's cries. Something bad must've happen to his friend and someone's father. When he reached the scene, he felt shock and horror all at once.

In the middle of the open space, tied to a chair was his friend's girlfriend. Her clothes torn and bloodied. Her face bruised, her skin on her torso and arms broken by multiple whippings and her legs bled from knife cuts. On the floor in front of her laid the lifeless body of her father and close by was his friend, Lee Hongbin, kneeling in front of a man with a shotgun. 

"No, please don't kill him! Please!" SuJeong pleaded. The man scoffed. "I don't take orders from you girl. Remember, you're just my pleasure slave." He smirked. Hongbin growled at him, earning a hit from the man, using the handle of the shotgun.

"Hongbin!" Sujeong screamed. BANG.

-
Taekwoon gasped as he backed out of the vision. His heart was racing and cold sweat covered him. He got up from the floor and quickly ran for his gym bag. "This is bad. Very bad." He muttered as he dialed Hongbin's handphone. 

'Taekwoon-ah, you are a very rare vampire. You're given the power of foresight. But don't be fooled. Not all visions you'll have are about happiness and luck. You can predict death and destruction too.' He remembered his grandmother saying. 

His calls were all directed into Hongbin's voicemail, that only made him worry more. "I have to call the others..." He breathed. 

I'm not letting anyone die. Especially my friends!









_

Author's Note: Hi again! I'm so sorry for not updating lately!!! >.< I just can't seem to find time to write at all these days urgh! So many deadlines to be met!!!I really hope you guys aren't mad at me! I'm really sorry! I'll try my hardest to find time! I'm sorry! Please enjoy this chapter and comment okay~? Bye!