Decisions....

My Hero In Black

Earlier that night....

This was it. I had to do this... It was either now or never.... Walking into the crowded pub, I scanned the crowd for that shameless girl. Sure enough I found her sitting in the back, dressed in a black biker's jacket and grey skinny jeans. She looked bored, playing with her phone in one hand and twirling her hair with the other. Was that jacket mine? I'm not even sure anymore. 

It was past midnight and I could feel my mark pulsing on my chest. I had to control my anger. I can't risk exposing myself in front of so many people. 'Keep it together man! You can do this!' I thought as I walked up to her table. She looked up at me and smiled at me with her heavily lined eyes.

"Hongbin~~~ You're here!!!" She giggled as she wrapped her arms around my neck so casually. I felt myself going rigid at her touch. I could only fake a smile as I made her sit and sat in the chair in front of her.  She placed a glass in front of me and offered me some wine. 

"I don't drink." I said dryly but of course she poured some anyway. She looked so genuinely happy and excited that I was here, right in front of her. Someone of her background and wealth should not even be in a place like this, yet here she is, in front of me with no bodyguard whatsoever.

I sighed and stopped her from pouring any more wine. "Jimin-ah..." I spoke. She placed the bottle next to her glass and stared at me with those doe-like eyes of hers.  "Yeah?" She answered.

"Stop this...." I spoke. She tilted her head in an attempt to look innocent. "Stop what?" She asked.

"All of this. The calls, the stalking. I know what you've been up to." I answered. 

"I don't know what you are talking about, Hongbin..." She frowned as she looked away.

"Look at me JiMin. I know you hired someone to spy on Sujeong." I spoke.

Her eyes widened for a moment before she faced me, narrowing her eyes at me. "I didn't..." She answered.

I sighed and shook my head. "Look. This isn't going to work. I've told you many times. I won't date you." I spoke as calmly as possible.

She shook her head as she grasped both of my hands. "Hongbin don't say that. Don't say that!" She pleaded. 

"Please! I know you love me. Please love me!" She begged. She was starting to get teary eyed and that was something I wasn't expecting from her.

"Jimin, you need to get help... What you feel for me isn't real love." I spoke. Her grip on my hands getting tighter by the second.

"But I do love you! I really do!" She insisted. Her eyes turning into those of a crazed fan.

"I'm sorry Jimin. But I can never love you..." I said one more time before I slowly rose from my chair.

"Don't go! Please!" She cried as she tugged on both of my hands, drawing the attention of the other patrons.

"Jimin. Let go." I hissed as I pried her hands off me and turned to leave.

She quickly hugged me from the back, refusing to let go eventhough I keep telling her to do so.

"What kind of a man are you?" Hissed a man as he walked past us.

"Hongbin! Don't go! Please! I love you! I love you!" She started to scream. Now all eyes were on us as I slowly walked out of the pub while dragging her with me.

"Jimin! You can't act like this!!!" I yelled as soon as we got outside. She let go of me, sniffling and rubbing her eyes, smudging her eyeliner.

"You can't always get what you want in life okay??? Nothing in this world revolves just around you!!!!" I yelled frustratedly. I was sick of this. Sick of being the nice guy who could never say no and sick of her. Sick of all of this .

She stared at me with a horrified look on her face. "H-Hongbin..." She stuttered.

"Save it. Just get lost. I don't want to see you or hear from you ever again!" I barked as I my heel and walked towards my car.

I felt a hundred times better after doing what I just did. I didn't even feel sorry for her.

"You'll regret this!!!" She shrieked. I just continued walking.

"I'm warning you!!!" She shrieked once more. And I still kept on walking.

"I wonder what will your stupid girlfriend think of you if anything were to happen to her?" She yelled as soon as I reached my car. Immediately I spun around to glare at her.

"Don't you dare bring Sujeong into this!" I yelled. She smirked. "Now I've got your attention..." She snickered. 

I was breathing hard now, my heart was racing and I felt a little scared on the inside. What was she planning to do with Sujeong?

"I'll give you two choices. 1. Break up with that girl and marry me or 2. Ignore my warning and your girlfriend pays the price..." She spoke. 

I didn't answer her. I was trying hard not to kill her right then and there. The wolf's mark was pulsing madly with an intense cold feeling and I was fighting my urge to transform.

Just then a limousine pulled up right next to us and the chaffeur opened the door. "Oh! Looks like my ride is here! You have until tomorrow night yeobo~ I'll be waiting!" She sang as she stepped into the limousine. Driving away from me...

"No..... No.... No..."I murmured as I shook my head. She can't do this to me. She can't! 

I can't lose another girl who I love so badly.... I just can't. Especially after what happened with Solji...

 

 

 

 

 

-

Author's Note: Another update to celebrate 70+ subscribers!!! :D Thank you so much for reading my story!!! I am really honoured to have so many people reading and subscribing to my story! ^^ Eventhough there aren't as many comments anymore, I still feel excited to see even just one! xD I really love you guys! Thanks for your support! Good night~