Dilemma...

My Hero In Black

Author's Note: I would like to apologize for the painful wait! As you know from my previous post, my final exams are coming soon and I've been really busy with both school and personal matters. Plus, recently I got a puppy! ^^ She's a beautiful, brown and white, Alaskan Malamute named 사랑(Sarang). My exams are starting this Wednesday and will be ending on the 25th, so you can expect a lot of chapters to come!
-

 

 “I’ll give you two choices… 1. Break up with that girl and marry me, or 2. Ignore my warning and your girlfriend pays the price…”

With a harsh growl, a high school year book went flying out a bedroom door and landed on the living room carpet. The book flipping open to a page where the reader had just been reading. Page 12 of Seoul Art High, under the title Junior Prom Queen & King, is a picture of a couple wearing matching crowns and silk sashes. The boy was Lee Hongbin, the girl, Wang JiMin, who had her arm looped through his. The both of them smiled in the picture, only one was genuine.

With the speed of a wolf, a figure came out of the bedroom and into the living room. Picking up the yearbook, Hongbin’s golden amber eyes got brighter as he tore the yearbook in half with one effortless pull. He threw the mess into a trash bin before plopping down on a sofa. Even in a rage, he was worried about making a mess. Thoughts about his encounter with JiMin a few hours back lingered in his head. He wasn’t just furious because she embarrassed him in public; but to threaten him too. Now he was in a dilemma. If he broke up with Sujeong, and married JiMin, his life would forever be ruined; Ignore her and he could put Sujeong, in a grave situation.

“Why didn’t I just kill her???” He yelled.

“Yes, why didn’t you?” A woman spoke. “Oh, don’t be ridiculous Yubin.” Spoke another.

He quickly sat up, taking his hands off his face. “Yubin noona! Seri noona!” He exclaimed.

Before him, stood two beautiful women who both were the same height, build and hair length. They both had glowing wolf symbols on their necks and golden amber eyes which were a lot like his. They were his older sisters, Yubin and Seri. Yubin, being the eldest and Seri, being the middle child. He hadn’t seen them in years ever since they moved away to live with their husbands and now here they are, in his condo, right in front of him.

“Missed me kiddo?” A warm smile spreading across Yubin’s face. Hongbin stood up and hugged them.

“What are you guys doing here?” He asked, still a little surprised.

“Seri, here”- Yubin, pointed at Seri as she talked “Felt that you were under great stress, so we both came to check on you…” Seri only smiled after Yubin had finished her sentence.

“Empathy link….” Hongbin mumbled. Seri nodded. “You’re lucky only the three of us have it, imagine what Eomma would have done if she sensed that you were in trouble…” Seri laughed.

“She would have jumped building after building to get here, even if it meant missing her drama re-runs, and you know how much Eomma loves her dramas…” Yubin chipped in.

“What about your husbands?” Hongbin asked. Seri’s eyes shined with a glint of mischief. “They won’t know that we’re gone.” Yubin answered, throwing a stern look at Seri.

“Is there something which I don’t know?” Hongbin asked. Seri shook her head with a giggle. Yubin barked at her to zip it. “It’s nothing.” It was unbelievable that his sisters were in their 30’s, they still acted as if they were teenagers.

The three of them sat down as Hongbin explained his situation.

“WHAT?!” His sisters asked. “You have a girlfriend?” Yubin asked. “And you didn’t tell us!” Seri whined.

“That’s not the point!” Hongbin pouted. “I know, but….Who? When?” Yubin asked. “Her name is Sujeong and a month and a half ago.” Hongbin answered.

They spent another 20 minutes talking about Hongbin’s girlfriend before being able to discuss about the situation at hand.

“So, back to the question. Why didn’t you kill her?” Yubin asked as she twirled a lock of her brown hair.

“I couldn’t do it.” Hongbin sighed. “You couldn’t or did you not have the heart to do so?” Seri asked. Hongbin thought about it for a second before answering. “I couldn’t.”

“Why?” Yubin asked. “You can’t kill a person for stalking right?” Hongbin answered. Seri nodded. “Yubin, it wouldn’t be that easy…”

“Think about it Bin, you have supernatural powers. Wouldn’t that be enough to keep Sujeong safe?” Yubin asked. Seri shook her head in disagreement.

“Yes, he does have supernatural powers but that does not mean he would be able to keep an eye on her 24-hours a day. They both work different jobs and at different places. You remember JiMin, she snuck into our brother’s bedroom without any of us knowing!” Seri frowned.

Yubin, pinched the bridge of her nose before heaving a sigh. “Hongbin, we can’t really help you with this. We’ve never dealt with anyone of JiMin’s level and I believe that you can think of a solution yourself. The sun’s coming up in two more hours and we both won’t want our husbands waking up to an empty side of the bed.” Yubin spoke as both Seri and her walked towards the balcony.

“I understand…” Hongbin nodded as he waved goodbye. The two then disappeared into the dark.

He locked the balcony door and sat on the couch. “Sujeong….” He sighed as he ruffled his hair. “I really don’t want to lose you…”

 

 

 

 

 

-

Author's Note: Okay that's it for tonight~ I hope you enjoy this short chapter!^^ And I'm sorry for making you guys wait! I would really appreciate it if you guys were to comment on my story and tell me about my progress so far. I would really love to know your opinions! :)