Still Safe For Now....

My Hero In Black

Upon arriving at Hongbin's condo, Taekwoon could sense that something wasn't right. The lights weren't on and Hongbin wasn't home. He knew for a fact that the latter was never the type to spend the night out drinking or clubbing. Even if he had late night shoots, Hongbin would usually be back by now. He checked the time on his phone, it was currently 2AM. The others were already informed of his vision and they were currently making their way to Hongbin's condo and Sujeong's house in Daegu, in groups. 

The group who arrived at Hongbin's condo were SangHyuk, JaeHwan and Eunyoung. They all met on the condo's rooftop, away from the noisy street below and from curious pedestrians. Who wouldn't stare at them? Sanghyuk had recently dyed his hair a dark purple and it really drew the attention of some drunk hookers under the streetlight. After checking the rooftop for any residents who come up to have a late night puff, they finally talked.

"Are you sure it was Hongbin they were after hyung?" Sanghyuk asked. The boy is 5 years younger than him and was already towering over him. 

Taekwoon shook his head. "I never said they were after Hongbin." He answered. "They're after his girlfriend." 

"Sujeong? What would they want with her?" Eunyoung asked. Her emerald green eyes glowed with anger at the thought of someone wanting to hurt that girl. The time they spent together in the mall was short but she already had developed a liking for her. She was happy that she wouldn't be the only girl within the group of gorgeous male vampires. 

"What exactly did you see in your vision hyung?" Sanghyuk asked. The boy didn't have the chance to meet Sujeong yet, but from the way Taekwoon sounded so worried on the phone earlier, he knew that this girl is important to Hongbin. Taekwoon liked Hongbin out of all the members in their group and trusted him the most. If Hongbin was going to date a girl, that girl will be Taekwoon's friend too even though he won't really feel comfortable around her at first. 

"They were in a warehouse, near the port in Mokpo." Taekwoon spoke, he closed his eyes and concentrated on the details. "I heard crying. Painful cries. I saw Sujeong, she was tied to a chair. She was pretty bashed up and she had cuts all over her." He continued.

"That's awful..." Eunyoung gasped as she covered with her hand. 

"She was crying for her father. He was on the ground. Blood pooled on the floor beneath him. He was shot in the head. Then she called out for Hongbin who was on the ground nearby. His wrists were tied behind his back and he kneeled in front of a man. The man was holding a shotgun and kept telling her to shut up and that she was only a pleasure slave to them. Hongbin growled and got hit by the gun," Taekwoon recited.

"She cried out for him to stop hitting Hongbin and then a gunshot went off and the vision just ended." He spoke.

"Hyung who got shot?" Sanghyuk asked. Eunyoung shook her head and kept muttering "How awful..."Jaehwan stood by her, patting her shoulder. "She'll be fine." He soothed her. 

"I don't know." Taekwoon confessed as he shrugged his shoulders. "The vision just ended right after the gun shot." 

Just then Eunyoung's phone rang and she checked the caller ID. "It's Hakyeon!" She exclaimed as she answered the phone.

"Yeoboseyo?" 

"Eunyoung-ah, where's Taekwoon?" Hakyeon asked.

Eunyoung quickly passed the phone to Taekwoon who pressed the speaker button.

"Hakyeon-ah, what's the situation in Daegu? Is the Park family safe?" He asked. 

"They're fine hyung. They are all sleeping in their rooms and there isn't any signs of force entry or any suspicious activity outside the apartment." Hakyeon answered.

"Damn she's pretty!" A voice exclaimed in the background. 

"Shut up Wonsik! You're not suppose to check her out!" Hakyeon yelled in a hushed tone. Wonsik apologized before going off about how lucky Hongbin was.

"So have you made contact with Hongbin?" Hakyeon asked. 

"No, he's not in his condo and my calls can't seem to get through!" Taekwoon answered.

"Oh, hey guys!" A familiar voice called out from the other end of the rooftop. 

"I think he found us..." Taekwoon spoke into the phone before handing it back to Eunyoung.

"See you at home later, oppa~" She chirped before hanging up. "You guys are just so cheesy..." Jaehwan commented with a smirk. Eunyoung laughed. "Somebody's jealous..." She muttered before they all focused on Hongbin who stood on the rooftop with them, wearing a curious look.

"What has brought you guys here?" Hongbin asked. Sanghyuk ran up to him and hugged him.

"Hyung, I'm glad you're fine!" The boy smiled. "Where were you?" Taekwoon asked sternly. 

"I was out with someone, what's up?" Hongbin answered.

Something flashed in Hongbin's eyes that Taekwoon caught. Deception. Why would Hongbin lie to him?

Taekwoon gave him a look which Hongbin knew and he quickly told him about his vision before the others noticed. 

Hongbin's eye started to slightly twitch, which got the attention of Jaehwan who was done getting pinches from Eunyoung.

"It's nothing... Just haven't been sleeping well these few nights..." Hongbin answered when the older male asked him about it.

"Your phone hyung, where is it?" Sanghyuk asked, remembering that all of Taekwoon's call were diverted into his voicemail.

Hongbin pulled out the phone from his pocket and showed it to him. "Here. What's wrong?" 

"You didn't pick up." Taekwoon frowned. He felt a little disappointed in Hongbin for lying to him.

"The battery wasn't in. I took it out." Hongbin replied  as he pulled the battery out of his other pocket.

"I'm sorry if I made you guys worry, but I think I can handle myself at night." Hongbin smiled, but the twitching on his eye still didn't go away. 

"You know what? I'm tired. I need to open up the restaurant tomorrow and I guess the others are tired too..." Jaehwan yawned.

Eunyoung nodded and punched Jaehwan in the gut, before he could even open his mouth to about what Hakyeon and her might do once she got home. Sanghyuk nodded as he stretched. "I have an important class tomorrow, so if there isn't going to be any action tonight, I'd like to go home and sleep..." He spoke.

"Okay see you guys soon." Hongbin waved at the three of them as they left. As soon as they were out of hearing distance, he turned to face Taekwoon who was standing at the edge of the rooftop, staring down at the city below. 

"Hyung..." Hongbin called out to him and was answered with silence.

He walked up right next to him and sighed. He knew he had made the wrong move, and that was to lie to him. "Who did you go to see?" Taekwoon asked quietly. 

"You know that girl I told you about?" Hongbin replied. "Which one?" 

"JiMin, hyung she's back..." Hongbin replied. 

Taekwoon turned to face him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Hongbin, you have to try your best to protect Sujeong. What I saw in my vision was horrible, and I do not want anything to happen to you or her or her family. I may not be able to tell when the kidnapping will happen, but I can say that it is soon. Just please take care of yourself too..." Taekwoon said before disappearing in a flash. He had jumped off the edge and landed on a branch of a nearby tree. 

Hongbin sighed as he went home with a head full of worries. Jimin had given him two decisions and he had to give her an answer by tomorrow night.....

"Wang Jimin! Just please get out of my life......" 

 

 

-

Author's Note: Yay another update~ I'm really trying my best to update this fic but I just can't seem to find the time to do so. When this fic first started I was having a two week holiday and I updated it nearly everyday. But after school started, I just got busy, tired and stressed. Now that I'm sick, and I'm done with some projects, I'll try to make it up to you guys :) I hope you guys enjoy it! Please don't forget to comment and subscribe~ :D Feel free to give me an upvote too or share this with your other Starlight fans!^^