#Case005

Going Crazy┊미친거니

#Case005 – Suspecting Somebody

 

It was another beautiful day with clear skies and the wind blew just warm enough to invigorate one’s soul. It’s a normal day for Eunhwa.

 

Today was Monday, that’s it.

 

The class that she supposed to teach for its first period was in real chaos. There were a lot of students that complained about their homework and even their own school life to one another. Outside of the class; which was in the corridor, there were four girls that stood facing one another talking about matters that they shouldn’t have talked about at all.

 

“Kim Eunyoung had been dumped by her boyfriend right? I knew it!” One of the girls with blonde-dyed hair said with an excitement in her voice.

 

“Geez...I do think that she killed herself though... Yeah, she must be so depressed. Did you guys saw the way she died? It’s as she stabbed herself with a knife!” Then, a girl with black bob-styled hair told her friends about her ‘great discovery’.

 

“Jinjja? Aish...what a pity. She’s the one of excellent students in our class...” Another girl with milky white skin then expressed her disappointment towards late Eunyoung with a smirk.

 

“Yahh! Each of you is totally wrong! It’s actually...” The girl then cued her friends to come closer to her as she wanted to whisper something important. “Miss Jung is the one who killed her.”

 

“Mwo? Yah Ha Jihyun! Are you possibly trying to pull our legs huh?” Jihyun smirked. She didn’t seem like she’s joking.

 

“I’ve got the proof for my sentences. I saw it by myself.” The other three girls were looking right onto Jihyun face – they couldn’t just believe what they’d heard.

 

“Y-you mean, you saw Miss Jung killed Eu-“

 

“Aniyo!” Jihyun sighed. “I saw the reason that could be why Miss Jung is the killer.”

 

Right after she said that, one of her friends called out for her.

 

“Jihyun ahh! Miss Jung is on her way now!”

 

They then hurriedly sped off entered the class and the class which was noise before suddenly turned out to be as silent as graveyard.

 

Then, someone who stood behind the pillars from ever since, showed himself in the corridor. He looked to the girls with a suspicious looks.

 

That’s for real?

 

About a minute later, Eunhwa came while held some books to be used in her lesson for today. She slowly opened the classroom door.

 

GRIIII

 

“Good morning, Miss Jung!” The class monitor then stood up and gave out the greetings while the other class members were saying it in unison right after their class monitor.

 

As about Eunhwa just wanted to start her lesson for today, suddenly the classroom door opened by someone.

 

“I’m sorry for disturbing your class but if you don’t mind, could you please meet me at my office now, Miss Jung? I want to have a talk with you.”

 

Eunhwa looked quite surprised. Because the person who called for her was the headmaster himself.

 

“Sure. I think my students could wait for a while.” Headmaster just nodded his head when he heard Eunhwa’s agreement. Eunhwa then went out from the class and follow behind the headmaster. As they passed through one by one classroom, each students were looking at her with an unexplainable looks.

 

It did looks suspicious.

 

But she stayed in her usual face – stern and cold reaction until they arrived in front of Teachers Room. The door been opened slowly, their steps forward to the headmaster’s desk was also slowly; as if something bad would happened soon.

 

Miss Jung Eunhwa. You know...about Kim Eunyoung-“

 

“What’s with her? I think we have already given full cooperation to police, right?” Eunhwa felt weird with the headmaster’s sentences.

 

The headmaster let out a hard sigh. “It’s actually hard for me to say this but...” He took a while to look at Eunhwa face with sad eyes.

 

“You’re fired.”

 

It’s still early in the morning and Himchan took his time to stay sleep on his king-sized bed with a full comfort. Until then...his phone was ringing; not alarm ringtone but call ringtone instead.

 

He woke up with his mess hair and also his bruised face – all because of yesterday’s incident. He let out a coughed before took his phone to look at the caller ID.

 

His face reaction that full with annoyed feelings before became worse as soon as he saw ‘President’s Son’ name on his phone screen. With a heavy heart, he pressed the virtual green button.

 

“Hello. It’s Kim Himchan speaking.”

 

“Yah! Kim Himchan! I need you to help me this time!” Himchan’s eyebrows suddenly furrowed. Did he just mishear it?

 

“What do you need this time? I’m busy.” Himchan didn’t want to always help him, as he always wanted to do some wrongdoings that could just made his father felt ashamed with him.

 

Once again, he heard that voice. A girl’s voice.

 

“I want to go to Club Mao again today. Especially, there’s someone needs my help to send her home right now.”Her. That’s explained everything enough.

 

“Yah! Hong Wonshik! Do you just-“

 

“Relax bro! It’s not a thing that you didn’t even do before right so, what’s the matter with it? I need someone and there she is. Perfect timing.” Wonshik just laughed and the girl with him was also laughing along with him.

 

“Don’t you ever dare to compare me with someone like you!” Himchan started to piss off. He wasn’t a guy like Wonshik. He never wanted to be someone like that.

 

“Oh, come on! Stay chill okay, Kim Himchan.” Wonshik said Himchan’s name like it was a rubbish word to slip out from his mouth.

 

Himchan bit his lower lips. He couldn’t be patient with this boy any longer. “I’m not your driver and I’m not your worker. Please don’t ever call me for stupid things like this in the future!”

 

TUT

 

He ended the call without even waited for Wonshik’s reply. He just threw his phone aside. Then, he sighed while mess his messy hair all over. He felt frustrated; and at the same time felt so much suffocated.

 

“Oppa! I-I’d a dream about Sooyeon unnie! Do you think she want to give me a hint regarding her death?”

 

“Sooyeon ahh.... Was that true?” He asked nobody while shifted his gaze towards his own both hands. He still remembers clearly what happened on that night.

 

Like it happened just yesterday.

 

Suddenly, his phone once again rang. He startled and all his thought flied away like been brushed by the winds. He took back his phone and felt relieved that it was just his alarm.

 

‘Go to work’

 

“Yeah....I need to prepare myself to go to work right now.” He cackled when he saw his written description for the alarm. Right after he closed the alarm, he woke up from his bed, wore his slipper and went straightly to his bathroom.

 

“Hmmmm.....”

 

Gunwoo let out a disappointed sigh. This case was totally not easy as he thought to be. He was just back from his advance-lunch which was just a slice of tuna sandwich and a cup of Americano.

 

“All the alibi statement was just almost the same. They didn’t even know how Eunyoung could be killed in a way like that....” Gunwoo talked to himself while his eyes fixed to one of the written alibi statement in his laptop.

 

It’s Jung Eunhwa’s.

 

“How can she know a lot about Eunyoung? Her boyfriend; not even the victim’s friends knew about it...” Once again, he talked to his laptop screen with a stern looks.

 

“Aborted her own baby....” He took a while to remember back Eunhwa’s reaction when she said that.

 

Her reaction was emotionless.

 

“I don’t think that I get to know how this woman minds at all though.” He massaged his temple for many times. Felt quite dizzy with all situations that happened.

 

“Andwae.... Why she’s dead? She was still young; she didn’t deserve to die yet.”

 

Then, Gunwoo rose his head up. That sentences....there’s absolutely have something weird in it...

 

“Didn’t deserve to die yet... Then, how can she be deserved to die?” Gunwoo stared his laptop with his tangled mind.

 

Jung Eunhwa....

 

Then, his phone rang; which made him startled for a bit. He picked up his phone from his bag that he left on the floor and took a second to see the caller ID.

 

‘내 제일 친한 친구’ / ‘My best friend’

 

“Hey. What’s up?” As soon as he picked up the call, his friend had already said something to him.

 

“Yah! Kim Himchan! You know how much I hate if someone called me ‘hey’ right?” Gunwoo chuckled a bit at the end of his sentence. They were always like this. Teased each other like there’s no tomorrow.

 

“Okay, okay... I was wrong here, Mr. Lee Gunwoo... Satisfied?” Himchan sounds very happy to be able to call his best friend; since that day.

 

The day when Sooyeon’s dead.

 

“Yah! You don’t have to be so formal like that, Mr. Kim Himchan!” Gunwoo laughed by his own joke. But Himchan didn’t laughed along with him. “Hey Himchan. What are exactly your intentions to call me this afternoon?”

 

“Ah..Gunwoo. It’s actually...I wanted to know about the case. How was it?” Himchan slowly asked his friend as he didn’t want to Gunwoo felt so much burdened by his request.

 

“I’m sorry. I-I just didn’t get a chance to capture him yet... I’m so sorry, Himchan ahh...” Gunwoo felt stressed and guilty for his friend as the killer was actually had killed another victim – as this was his entire fault.

 

“Hey. Don’t feel that bad.” Himchan slowly sighed. “By the way, let me treat you lunch today. I know you are possibly just ate the sandwich with Americano, isn’t it?”

 

Gunwoo surprised by his friend’s guess. “Yeah, you’re right. Okay. Just message me the address okay? I’ll went there and meet you up later.”

 

Soojung slowly step forward her way through the other person grave in the cemetery. The sun was shining brightly indeed and she felt so much in ease in her journey here. She did took a half-hour off today for this purpose.

 

She walked a bit further until she found what she wanted.

 

Jung Sooyeon.

XX/XX/XXXX – XX/XX/XXX

Sister of Jung Soojung. May your spirit rest in peace.

 

Yes, she was visiting her sister grave.

 

“Unnie.” She was standing right in front of her sister’s grave right after she put down a single white rose – her sister’s favourite flower.

 

“It’s me...Soojung.” She muted herself for a while. “You know what, I dreamt of you last night and it was totally creepy though. Why you have to exist in my dream? Wae unnie? Isn’t that enough that you left me all alone here? Why you have to make me as a crazy person who couldn’t accept the real fate?”

 

Soojung screamed aloud as she wanted. She couldn’t content her disappointment on his sister death that was too early.

 

“Unnie....jebal. I’m begging you. Please stop all this! I can’t take this anymore!” Soojung then was went away from his sister grave hurriedly as she felt her tears had already fell down her cheeks.

 

Then, out of her own conscious mind, she bumped into someone; which made that person belongings were fallen from its bag.

 

“M-mianhae! Are you alright?” Soojung then quickly bowed and took the belongings that was scattered on the ground until she found a nametag written ‘Jung Eunhwa’ on it.

 

“Y-yeah...I’m just fine. Don’t worry.” The lady in front of Soojung just smiled and put her belongings back to her bag.

 

“Is that right, Miss Jung? Oh...it’s just I found this.” Soojung then gave out the lady’s nametag. “Your nametag, isn’t it?”

 

“Ah..yeah.” Eunhwa then quickly took it and kept it into her bag. “I’m sorry also as I didn’t saw you-“

 

“No, no! It’s indeed my fault. By the way, I’m Jung Soojung.” Soojung then gave her name card to Eunhwa.

 

Eunhwa took and read the card. “I know that you know my name already but anyway I still have to introduce myself too. I’m Jung Eunhwa. Nice to meet you.”


Petite_Star's Corner : Feel free to give comments for this chapter. Thank you~ :)

I'm sorry for updating this chapter a bit late. *bows* And my subbies had turn out 10! Thanks a lot~~ ><