#Case008

Going Crazy┊미친거니

#Case008 – 「You

{New characters added – Moon Jongup and Kim Jaekyung.}

 ► Moon Jongup

Like an angel, he always smiling and have a soft heart towards two important people in his life;
Kim Jaekyung as his own sister and Kim Himchan as his daddy-long-legs. He works as a steward in Angel Air.

 

 

 ► Kim Jaekyung

She is a nice and protective person who tends to love Moon Jongup in resemblance of her own biological younger brother
that died in an incident. She works as a chief stewardess in Angel Air.


 

One of the cabinets was being opened by one of the steward slowly. He wanted to check for the food supplies on the plane as the flight would departure near midnight; to New York, America.

 

“Snacks, dinner meal and drinks are in enough supplies, Miss Kim.” He said to the chief stewardess who stood beside him while looked at his way of handling things in plane mostly in aircraft’s pantry section.

 

“I see. Good job Mr. Moon.” Miss Kim smiled to the young man in front her and ticked something on her paper reports. “Okay, I think it’s enough for now. So let’s go and get some coffee first shall we?”

 

“Sure thing, Jaekyung noona!” Then, they went out from the airplane and went inside the airport building to get a coffee from one the famous coffee shop to refresh their tired mind and body for sure.

 

Jaekyung went to the counter and ordered mocha for her and latte for the man that always there for her with a smile on his face – which made her reminds of her late younger brother whenever she was with him.

 

They looked quite alike...in every aspect though.

 

Then, Jaekyung went back to the table with both of the coffee and put it on the table, made the young man startled a bit.

 

“Noona~ Why you’re doing that? I’m so surprised by it...”

 

“Aniyo~ Just my habit – I like to tease you all over Jongup ahh.” Jaekyung laughed with her own jokes and so did Jongup too.

 

Jongup then gave out his angelic smile to Jaekyung before he sipped his latte carefully as the coffee was still hot. Jaekyung just cackled to see Jongup’s smile.

 

A precious smile in her eyes.

 

“By the way, Jongup ahh. I wondered how you could be a steward in such a young age like this...” Jaekyung smiled. She did exactly wonder about it for a long time ago – since their first met.

 

“Oh...that was actually...” Jongup just wanted to tell Jaekyung about his stories on how he got this job as suddenly someone called him from afar.

 

 “Moon Jongup!”

 

Jongup quickly turned to the voice’s owner. Then, his face suddenly became bright and cheerful. “Himchan hyung!”

 

Jaekyung who wasn’t understand anything at all, dumbfounded to see Jongup-Himchan relationships that was quite close. All that she knows Himchan was Angel Air’s CEO, but she really didn’t know that Mr. Kim would knew Jongup this personally.

 

“What are you doing here? Don’t you have any flights for today?” Himchan hugged Jongup tighter. He missed this boy very much.

 

“Hyung! Of course I’ve got a flight today! But it’s on the night, don’t worry.” Jongup laughed. “We’re just being here to have some coffee. Hyung want to order one?”

 

“Of course; if you’re the one who treat me!” Himchan poked Jongup’s waist. Jongup then quickly dodged himself from Himchan’s finger that was poking him just now. Then, Himchan saw Jaekyung who was just staying frozen on her chair. “Oh. Miss Kim Jaekyung, am I right?”

 

“A-ah...yes, Mr. Kim.” Jaekyung slowly nodded to Himchan’s question. She totally didn’t know how to react to her boss, especially in an informal situation like this.

 

“Ermm...Miss Kim Jaekyung must be so curious about my relationship with Jongup right?” Himchan asked Jaekyung as he discovered the weird looks on Jaekyung face.

 

“Err...actually yes; I’m really curious about it.”

 

Right after that, Himchan phone suddenly rang. He excused himself for a while and Jaekyung quickly sent a why-you-don’t-even-tell-me-this-things glare to Jongup. Jongup just smiled sheepishly and scratched his head.

 

“Mianhae noona...” And he kept that smile. Smile which made Jaekyung melted right at that moment.

 

Then, Himchan came back towards them while smiled broadly. “Well, actually I had dinner appointment tonight but had been cancelled. Ah! Say, what time is your flight?”

 

“It’s on 12 midnight.” Jaekyung quickly answered Himchan’s question as she saw Jongup tried hardly to remember the time.

 

“Oh! That’s great! How about if both of you accompany me for the dinner tonight? I’ll pick up you two on 7 pm.” Himchan smiled, felt somewhat proud by his idea.

 

“B-but I...” Jaekyung felt awkward and she did thought that she shouldn’t go to the dinner but Jongup quickly cut her sentences.

 

“Don’t worry noona~ Just go to the dinner with us. Besides, the CEO himself was the one who invited noona!”

 

 

“Geez...how can I said out the word ‘Yes’ right after that Jongup persuaded me to go to the dinner?” Slowly Jaekyung let out a sigh from .

 

“Noona. I hear that~ Guess what, I had put some spell under noona so that’s why noona can’t even resist my invitation~” Jongup sudden appearances had made Jaekyung shocked a little bit.

 

Right before Jaekyung wanted to hit Jongup, the metallic purple car then stopped right in front of them, made them stared in amazement of the imported car outer design. Then, one of the car window been lowered, revealed Himchan who was sitting on the driver seat.

 

“What are you guys doing? Hop in!”

 

Jongup and Jaekyung then quickly hopped into the car and Himchan quickly drove them to one of the 5-star rated hotel in Gangnam district to have a scrumptious meal there. It takes just about 15 minutes to go there straight from the airport.

 

“Here we are! Please suit yourself.” Himchan smiled when saw both Jongup and Jaekyung reactions as soon as they stepped inside the restaurant lounge.

 

“Reservations are under my name for three people. I’m Kim Himchan.” As soon as the receptionist checked for his reservation, they were finally got to have a seat near the clear window of the lounge.

 

“Miss Kim. Do you feel comfortable here?” Himchan asked Jaekyung as she seemed awkward.

 

“Me? Ah..yes. Of course.” Jaekyung quickly replied Himchan’s question.

 

“I want to eat~” Jongup cheerfully took the menu from the waiter that had just came towards them.

 

“Give me half-cooked steaks for 3 set please. Also with the best wine that this restaurant could offer.” Himchan then suddenly ordered the steak for all of them. “Don’t worry. Steaks here are the best.” Himchan tried to assured them about that.

 

As soon as the waiter went away from their table, Himchan started to tell both of them a story about his relationship with Jongup. “Actually, I’m the one who supported Jongup since he was in his secondary school.”

 

Jaekyung’s eyes widened. “So, Mr. Kim is quite like Jongup’s daddy-long-legs?”

 

“Yeah, you can say so if you want to.” Himchan laughed just by the thought he was like Jarvis in the Daddy Long Legs cartoon.

 

“Himchan hyung is like my hyung since then. He always took care of me and even visiting me regularly than my classmates’ parents themselves.” Jongup then smiled when he thought back his sweet memories with Himchan at that time.

 

Then, once again Himchan’s phone rang. He looked to the caller ID.

 

‘Unknown number’

 

Despite that, he still excused himself to answer the call. He went out from the restaurant lounge to the hotel’s lobby.

 

“Yeoboseyo? This is Kim Himchan speaking.”

 

“Yah! Kim! Him! Chan!” He furrowed his eyebrows. Did he recognize this person?

 

“May I know who are you?” Himchan politely asked the caller but being replied by mostly swears words by the caller.

 

“Are you pulling my legs now? I’m sorry but I don’t have any time for a person like you. I’ll end this.”

 

TUT

 

Himchan sighed deeply. He once again turned to look up on his phone. The caller was like somebody that he knew...but who?

 

“Hong Wonshik?” He slowly had a deep thought of that name. It did take him about several minutes to jump into a perfect conclusion. “Why he wanted to call me in this early evening hour and by other phone number? It surely doesn’t make sense...”

 

As just he turned around his body, there was a girl who came from the somewhere in the hotel walked passed through him. He just could look her face for a moment. But he stopped and thought back on what he just saw.

 

“Wait. It’s....” Himchan quickly chased after the girl who was wearing a white t-shirt with black cardigan. He recognized her.

 

Most importantly, he knew her.

 

He kept chased the girl until he was already got out from the hotel. But as if the fate blocked him to do so, the girl was suddenly vanished from his sight.

 

Himchan wondered around to find the girl but there was no sign of her existence at all.

 

“Where is she?? No way....”

 

 

Eunhwa did need something to make her straighten herself a bit; even for a bit. She had lost her loved ones two years ago and now she’d lost her jobs.

 

“The rumor...isn’t true....” Eunhwa as if whispered to herself as she was all alone in her house – and in the darkness. She didn’t even switch on the light. She felt like a loser right now. Then suddenly, she thought of a place in her mind.

 

“Agatha Hotel.”

 

That hotel was actually gave her thousands of sweet memories as there was where she first met Youngjae. And there was also the place where Youngjae proposed her to be his fiancé. Without her conscious mind, suddenly she went out from her house and took a taxi to go there.

 

In about 25 minutes, she arrived right in front of the hotel and she quickly entered the hotel lobby. After a short walks, she finally arrived to the place where she could cry and maybe let out all her feelings easily. Slowly, she opened the door and the loud sounds could be hear from inside.

 

It’s the hotel pub.

 

She took one of the seats and just gave a bored stare to the situation in front of her. There were many couples or not dancing with each other followed the rhythm of the music that been played.

 

She didn’t care that kind of stuff. At all.

 

“What drinks that you want miss?” Eunhwa startled when she heard the pub waiter was waiting for her order.

 

“The strong one. I guess this miss here needs that.” The man who was just swore at his phone screen before sat beside Eunhwa with a deep somewhat devilish stare towards her.

 

Eunhwa looked to her side. There’s a man that was suddenly sat beside her and even ordered drinks for her.

 

“I want orange juice. Without any alcohol.” Eunhwa then shifted her gaze towards the waiter with a stern glare while made her order.

 

As soon as the waiter went to make her drink, the man beside her started to talk to her. “Hey. Is this your first time going to pub?”

 

Eunhwa just muted herself and quickly drank the orange juice right when the waiter gave it to her.

 

The man seemed didn’t want to give up though. “By the way, my name is Hong Wonshik. You can just call me Wonshik.” Wonshik was even reached out his hands to do a handshake with Eunhwa.

 

But Eunhwa just gave him an annoying glare. And Wonhsik felt challenged by the stares.

 

“You know...you shouldn’t let me go just like that.” He then took back his hands to his jeans pocket. “I’m Angel Air president’s only son, you know?”

 

“So what?” Eunhwa started to feel annoyed with this Wonshik guy who claimed himself as Angel Air president’s son. What a cocky guy!

 

“Hey.” Suddenly Wonshik held his wrist tightly. “You’re not an easy girl don’t you? But I’ll get over you soon...” Wonshik then leaned over near to Eunhwa’s lips to kiss her.

 

BRAMM!

 

Eunhwa just pushed Wonshik until he fell on the floor and hit several seats there. Then, Eunhwa took her left orange juice and poured it on Wonshik with her expressionless reaction. All the pub’s visitors were looking at them now.

 

“Do you think girls are so cheap?! Go to hell!” Eunhwa then threw the glass to Wonshik and quickly left the place. When she was in hotel lobby, she did walked pass through someone but she didn’t care all that at all.

 

All she cared of was to go back to home straightly and safely.

 

Back to the pub, all the visitors were now laughing to Wonshik which made him out of the blue was smacking several glasses on the counter. He let out a wild growl which made the pub in an utter silence, except for the background music that was playing all over.

 

“Damn you CENSORED!”


Petite_Star's Corner : Feel free to give comments for this chapter. Thank you~ :)

Btw, in this chapter Gunwoo and Soojung character are temporary being rested..lolz~

But don't worry, they'll come up soon on the next chapter ^^

Oh, the CENSORED part as usual is for you yourself to insert whatever suitable word in it~