#Case009

Going Crazy┊미친거니

#Case009 – Another Victim

 

TAP TAP

 

There’s someone walking in the street below the shine of moonlight alone despite of the day had turned to midnight already. His steps could be clearly heard; and so does the songs that hummed along while he continues his walk. Then, his phone was ringing loudly and without any seconds to waste, he quickly took it.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” He smiled broadly.

 

“Ahh~ My jagiya~ Why you are calling this late?”

 

“You miss me? Aww~ neomu kyeopta! I miss you too my girl.”

 

TAP

 

He muted himself for a while. He was pretty sure that he heard a footstep behind him.

 

“Oppa!” The voice in the phone called for him. He quickly focused back to his call.

 

“Ne? Oh! Kim Eunyoung? Geez...I don’t know why but I felt glad she had already dead.”

 

SWUSH

 

There was red stream flowing out from his stomach which made he groaned in pain. And his phone fell off weightlessly to the ground from his hand.

 

SWUSH

 

Another shot. At the top of his chest. Made he had difficulty in breathing.

 

“Oppa!! Oppa!! Yeoboseyo?? Oppa?!” The voice still called for him as he stayed silent for a while.

 

“J-jagi-ya...h-help m-me...” He tried his best to request for a help.

 

But one another blow to his throat. And he’s dead in a second.

 

Gunwoo messed his hair all over. He was now looks like a person who having a nightmare. But unfortunately, it was not a nightmare.

 

It did really happen.

 

“Another one VICTIM!” Gunwoo slammed hard his cases files on the table to the floor. All his officers who were waiting for him outside shocked by the loud sound came from Gunwoo’s office.

 

This was going to be real bad.

 

Then, suddenly one of the police officer came towards Gunwoo’s office without knew anything about Gunwoo’s anger as he came late to the police station while bring out several newspapers with him.

 

“Detective Lee! Look at this! The press had already known about this another victim!”

 

Before anybody could stopped him from came towards Gunwoo, there’s already a hard object flied straightly to his face. It’s a stapler.

 

“Ouch!”

 

Gunwoo then as just realized what he had done to one of his teammates, he quickly ran over to the poor officer to checked on the injury.

 

“Yah! Gwenchana? Why you barged in so sudden to my office?” Gunwoo let out his sympathize with his officer.

 

“I-I’m just wanted to tell Detective about this...” He shoved the newspapers to Gunwoo and Gunwoo quickly took it from his hands.

 

One by one of the newspapers were telling the same headline stories but with different titles.

 

‘One More Collapsed! Where’s The Police?’

 

‘Angel Air President’s Only Son Had Found Dead.’

 

‘Madman Attack!’

 

‘Brutally Killed – The Same Killer?’

 

‘Angel Air President’s Son Killed In A Shame Way.’

 

‘Crime Overload – A Rich Boy’s Turn! So Madman!’

 

“How on earth did they know all these so fast? Damn!” Gunwoo got mad by all the headlines stated by the press. “We didn’t make out any statements and yet, all news had already told a whole world about it!”

 

Then, Mr. Han came to see him. He was sweating all over and panting heavily.

 

“Detective Lee! We must go to the crime scene now! The situation there is totally in a chaos!”

 

“What happened? We just back from the crime scene-“ One of his officer was asking for a detail information about the chaos there.

 

“The press! They’re swarming the crime scene and their number is too much to handle!”

 

Gunwoo quickly took his jacket and cued his officers to follow him.

 

“Let’s go.”

 

The circumstances in Angel Air’s office were in mournful scene. All of the staffs were lost their words; nothing could be said at this very melancholy moment. It’s as all of them could felt a big loss in a same way as their president.

 

The president’s son was already found dead, yesterday.

 

They were utterly shocked. And there were most of them who felt clueless; they exactly didn’t know how to react by this sudden news.

 

In the president’s office, Himchan was being there to accompany President Hong who was still in state of shock and sad as well.

 

“My only son, Wonshik.... Why he dead earlier than me? I’m the one who supposed to dead; not him!” President Hong kept hit his head on his table continuously and Himchan tried to stop him from did so.

 

“President Hong! You shouldn’t be like this! Please stay strong!” Himchan held President’s hands tightly to give him strength to move on. Himchan never saw this fragile side of Mr. President before.

 

“I only have him. He’s the only one family member that I had. He’s my son! MY SON!” President Hong then yelled as he couldn’t keep his loss feelings even more.

 

“I know... but I’m sure he wouldn’t like to see you like this-“

 

“Himchan! Kim Himchan! I know you can do anything for me right?” Suddenly, President Hong cut Himchan sentence and looked towards Himchan with a hopeful glare. “Could you please exchange death with him, ne? I need him. I want him...”

 

Himchan stepped back. He totally shocked to hear what his president told him to do. “It’s cannot! I mean it’s ridiculous to-“

 

“So, you started to against my will, don’t you? Geurae....I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS!!!” President Hong was suddenly lurched forward to Himchan and strangled his neck until he couldn’t breathe.

 

“P-president....” Himchan slowly begged for President Hong mercy, but it’s no use. He felt like almost dying already.

 

Fortunately, President Hong’s secretary sensed something wrong in his boss office so he quickly called for security. The security guards had come in front of President Hong’s office door as fast as they could.

 

Meanwhile, Himchan was struggling to stay alive. Right when he was just to closed his both eyes, the security came; along with the Vice President. They quickly captured the President from kept strangled Himchan’s neck, and the Vice President came towards Himchan, who was faint on the floor. His face was really pale.

 

“Kim Himchan!!”

 

“Excuse me! Please excuse me! Give me a way please!!”

 

Soojung tried her best to get exclusive news and pictures for this latest crime happened. But she still trapped in between those people – media press and also bloggers. It’s had been an hour she’s here and yet she didn’t even have a chance to do news coverage for this top news.

 

“Soojung ahh! I think we should give up for now!!” Hana yelled from afar to ask Soojung to stop their work that seemed to be worthless.

 

“But we’re already here! At least we had to get a piece of news from here - whoa!!” Suddenly Soojung screamed as she was being pushed by the people there with no mercy which made she almost suffocated by it.

 

She could no longer hear Hana’s voice called for her. She was too far from her mates.

 

“Ahh....somebody! Please at least give me a space to breathe.....” Soojung was panicked. She continuously had been hit by all the media reporters – person itself or even the camera. She couldn’t have time to check on her bruised part. All she wanted was to free from this chaotic scene.

 

She swam through all the people there who seem like monsters in front of her. They were eagerly wanted to get better news, a better photography and even a better angle to see the victim’s body.

 

They were seriously interrupted forensics work. Even the police couldn’t stop them from pushed one another mercilessly.

 

Then, she found a hole and it luminous upon her face. She was going forward to the hole; but it’s mostly like she had been pushed by this swarm of people to the hole.

 

THUMP!

 

Soojung suddenly fell onto the floor of the pub. But, it’s not like a floor as it was not hard cement that she fell on top of it. It’s hard and yet cold.

 

Soojung quickly shifted her gaze towards the ‘thing’ that she fell onto.

 

“Waaahh!!!” Soojung screamed in terror. She had just lay right on top of a body.

 

The victim’s cold body.

 

All the reporters were already gave a way for someone walked into the crime scene place. While Soojung quickly crawled reversely as she was shaken too much as she afraid of what she just saw – closely enough. Until she had been stopped by somebody’s leg.

 

“How will you explain this, miss?” A man’s voice was asking her in a stern way. She quickly looked at him.

 

“M-me?”

 

“Yup. YOU.” The man quickly shoved his ID card in front of Soojung. She quickly read the name on the card.

 

‘이군우’ / 'Lee Gunwoo'

 

“Why, I mean I don’t do anything wrong! I just fell on it and ah!” Soojung was taking steps reversely and once again she fell onto the body. She just wanted to get up when Gunwoo suddenly told her to stay in her position.

 

“You! Stay!” Gunwoo then moved closely towards Soojung. Soojung was trembled hard. “Is that your lipstick stain?”

 

“Huh?” Quickly Soojung shifted her gaze to the point that Gunwoo showed to her by his forefinger. “No! I don’t wear any lipsticks for today as I was in a hurry...”

 

Suddenly, Soojung muted herself and so did Gunwoo. Their eyes then met each other; had thought for the same thing.

 

Was this the killer’s clue?

 

Eunhwa went to the nearest shop to buy groceries for today’s lunch. She was walking slowly, still felt somewhat dizzy from yesterday’s incident at the hotel pub.

 

“You’re not an easy girl don’t you? But I’ll get over you soon...”

 

She quickly hit her head. She didn’t want even once to have a thought about that rude boy.

 

He was so rude.

 

After she went through another intersection in way ahead of her, she finally arrived to the small grocery store owned by a grandmother who was so friendly and used to be called as Kim Ahjumma.

 

“Poor that boy. How can he die in a way like that?”

 

Eunhwa stopped herself from entered the grocery store as she heard three aunties were talking about something while held a newspaper in each of their hands.

 

“He is way too young. Ah! It’s probably because the killer wants a large amount of money from his family?”

 

“Aish! Not that! If he wants the money, why he killed the boy? He should just kidnap him!”

 

All the aunties were now nodded in unison. They agreed that the killer didn’t want money. Another speculation then was being made out.

 

“A revenge possibly? How about that? I think-“

 

Then, Kim Ahjumma came towards the three aunties and talked about the same thing too. Eunhwa became puzzled. What’s all this about?

 

Then, she saw today’s newspaper on the rack. She quickly went to the rack and takes a look to all the headlines of the papers.

 

‘One More Collapsed! Where’s The Police?’

 

‘Angel Air President’s Only Son Had Found Dead.’

 

‘Madman Attack!’

 

‘Brutally Killed – The Same Killer?’

 

‘Angel Air President’s Son Killed In A Shame Way.’

 

‘Crime Overload – A Rich Boy’s Turn! So Madman!’

 

Eunhwa hurriedly took one of the paper with a headline of ‘Angel Air President’s Only Son Had Found Dead’.

 

“Angel Air President’s only son?” She questioned herself. She was sure she had heard it somewhere before.

 

“I’m Angel Air president’s only son, you know?”

 

“Andwae! This is not true! Not him! Not him, Jung Eunhwa! Not him!” She spoke the sentence under her breath so that she was the only one who could hear that.

 

Then without any seconds to waste, she quickly bought the paper and returned home as fast as possible.

 

BAM!

 

She closed the door shut and went to her couch while put the newspaper on her table.

She still stared to the title; couldn’t believe it for sure.

 

“Was he...telling me the truth yesterday? He was Angel Air President’s only son?!”


Petite_Star's Corner : Feel free to give comments for this chapter. Thank you~ :)

I'm sorry cause I'm updating this chapter a bit late as I'm quite worried about the dissapearance of MH370 which is Malaysia Airlines plane for now. :(

My lovely readers,I hope that you could pray for their safety and hope for the best. Thanks ^^

#PrayForMH370