#Case015

Going Crazy┊미친거니

#Case015 – 「Terrible Night

 

“Yes. I admit that I did it to him.”

 

“Mwo?! So, you’re the kill-“ Gunwoo dumbfounded by Eunhwa’s sudden confession as soon as after they had been in silence for five minutes already in the interrogation room.

 

“No! I don’t kill him. That’s for sure." Eunhwa took a deep breathe. “Because I saw he’s still alive after I throw my glass towards him.”

 

“Y-you throw glass to him?” Gunwoo became speechless. He didn’t ever think that a person like Eunhwa would do that to a person.

 

As she looks like an angel.

 

Then, suddenly there’s someone stormed into the interrogation room. Both Gunwoo and Eunhwa quickly shifted their gaze to the door.

 

“Detective Lee! Here is the full analysis for Hong Wonshik’s body.” Mr. Han then went to Gunwoo and gave a file that seemed as Gunwoo had waited for it all this time.

 

Gunwoo quickly opened the file and read one by one of the contents. Then, he closed the files and put it on the table while he kept his gaze towards Eunhwa. “That point – you’re right. There are some glass fragments that stuck on his shirt.”

 

Then, Mr. Han asked Eunhwa a question that made her felt hard to answer. “But why...you hit him that night?”

 

“I-it’s just...he was flirting with me and I was really not in good mood at that time.” Eunhwa lowered her gaze to the table while Gunwoo and Mr. Han nodded.

 

They already knew him.

 

“What a playboy...” Gunwoo smirked. He did know about his behavior as he went to investigate for him by interviewed several close friend of Wonshik. “But...how your lipstick stain could be on his shirt in that way? Do you possibly have a fight with him to defend yourself?”

 

Eunhwa stunned. “Playboy? Ah...no, I think... I just pushed him as he wanted to kiss me....”

 

BAM

 

The sound of the door opened made three of them in the interrogation room were shocked. Especially when they carefully see who the person was.

 

It’s President Hong, Wonshik’s father.

 

“This is the person right?!” President Hong then gave his death glare towards Eunhwa and approached her. “How dare you do that to my son!!? My son didn’t deserve to be killed; even to be hurt by a low-life as you are!” President Hong then pulled Eunhwa’s hair harshly and threw her away until she fell from the chair badly.

 

As it still didn’t enough for him, he was even slapped and beat Eunhwa roughly for several times like he was being under possessed by something. He didn’t have even a slight mercy towards her; and Gunwoo along with Mr. Han and the other subordinates help to stopped the insanely President Hong at this moment.

 

They were struggling hard to make him calm and bring him out from the interrogation room as he was bulged into without permission. Gunwoo then went to check Eunhwa’s condition; she was having several bruises on her face.

 

The worst was; she already fainted.

 

Meanwhile, President Hong had made the police station was being too noisy with his shameful behavior. He struggled hard to set himself free from being held by the police officers.

 

“Let me go!!” After the police officers had brought him far from the interrogation room, they finally freed him. President Hong smirked while brushed off dust from his coat. “So you know now how the ways to behave with me aren’t you? You should do this earlier. I’ll make it easy for you guys; I want to kill her with my bare hands!! I’LL KILL HER!!!”

 

Once again, he’s been stopped by the police officers and also Mr. Han. “President Hong! You shouldn’t do like this! This case is still under surveillance and yet, she is still under investigation by police. We don’t know yet she is truly the killer of your son or not!”

 

President Hong showed his cunning smile to Mr. Han. “I doubt that she is not the killer.” Then, he went near to Mr. Han ears and whispered something to him. “Anyway, if police couldn’t prove her wrong, then I’ll act in this matter by myself. So, good luck.” He then brushed away Mr. Han shoulder and left the police station, without even responsible for everything that he did just now.

 

Especially on what he did to Eunhwa.

 

“Mr. Han!! Mr. Han!!!” Then, all police officers there at that time heard Gunwoo yelled for Mr. Han and they quickly went there to check up on their head detective. As soon as they arrived, all that they could see was unconscious Eunhwa in Gunwoo’s arms.

 

“Wh-what the...” Mr. Han and the others couldn’t bear to see Eunhwa’s condition and gasped. That President Hong was really scary....

 

“Ppalli!! Call the ambulance!”

 

Himchan opened his eyes slowly. He could felt that there was something heavy yet hairy on his chest. At first, he was being clueless as his vision still in the blurry state. But as soon after that, he could see clearly Jieun, who was in her deep sleep beside him or to be exactly said, her head was laid on Himchan’s bare chest.

 

And yet, he discovered something else. He was in Jieun’s room and even on Jieun’s bed. He closed his eyes for a while and then he remembered everything in a second later.

 

“Damn....” Himchan sighed hard and then looked to Jieun beside him. “What have I done?” Slowly, he shoved Jieun to sleep on the other side of the bed, and then he quickly went out from the room and headed downstairs with a white face as if he had seen a ghost.

 

Then, he lifted his gaze to see the clock. “It’s past midnight already....” Himchan scanned his surroundings. It’s dark. This meant that Soojung wasn’t arrived at home yet. “She didn’t come back home yet? Thankfully...”

 

He walked feebly to the kitchen, grabbed a glass in the cabinet and poured cold water into it before he drank it hastily in one shot. “Kim Himchan...what on earth you’re thinking just now? Jieun...she is not Sooyeon! How can you...” He shook his head for several times, felt somewhat guilty and maybe regretted his own action before that was out from his control.

 

He could only think of Sooyeon.

 

“Mianhae....mianhaeyo, Sooyeon ahh.... Mianhae....” Himchan then murmured softly to himself as tears welled up in his eyes.

 

PAK!

 

Kitchen lamp suddenly lit up, and revealed Soojung who was just back from Jaekyung’s welcoming house party just now. Himchan was surprised by her sudden appearance; and so did Soojung too. But, Soojung could feel like there was something wrong happened to Himchan right from his reaction.

 

“Oppa.” Soojung fixed her gaze towards Himchan. “Are you okay? You’d never been in the dark like this before.”

 

Himchan tilted his head to the side to cover the tears that was falling from his eyes. He wiped it hurriedly before he shifted his gaze to Soojung, along with a feeble smile of his. “N-no. It’s nothing. I’m just too lazy to switch on the lamp by myself. I’m glad you had already switched it on for me.”

 

Soojung furrowed her eyebrows. She obviously doubted it. “Himchan oppa. I’d know you for years and yet you still want to lie to me with a poor excuse like that? I feel so offended by it...” Soojung then crossed her arms and made a sulky face.

 

“Ahh...” Himchan scratched the back of his head nervously. “Yeah...I almost forgot that. You can simply read other people mind won’t you, Soojung ahh? But I’m sorry...I couldn’t tell you about it for this time.”

 

As Soojung just wanted to open to persuade Himchan to just tell her about it, there’s a loud yell from upstairs.

 

It’s Jieun’s.

 

“What’s that?” Soojung rolled her eyes and quickly went upstairs to look after Jieun that was yelling for suddenly in this late midnight. Himchan trembled. What could just happen to Jieun until she did scream loudly like that?

 

Soojung was walking straightly to Jieun’s room until she saw Jongup was holding Jieun’s handbag that she left in Jaekyung’s place. Hurriedly, she went to Jongup and hit on top of his head with her bare hands.

 

“Yah! Didn’t I tell you before to just let me be the one to put it in her room?” Soojung pouted and shifted her gaze towards Jieun. And suddenly she startled and left agape.

 

Jieun was hardly trying to cover herself with the thick blankets.

 

And at that time, Himchan was arrived in front of Jieun’s room and saw everything that happened which made him felt scared and at the same time, he would just know what could happen next...

 

“Himchan ahh...” Jieun then was calling for Himchan as she was really surprised by Jongup and also Soojung sudden existence in her room.

 

And right at that time, Soojung knew it. She saw Himchan’s belt near Jieun’s bed and quickly grabbed it. “Oppa...don’t tell me....”

 

Himchan just muted himself. He couldn’t say anything. It’d already proven...by his own carelessness in picking up his things. Meanwhile, Jongup just stared to the three people in front of him with a blank face. As far as he knew, the air was suddenly stiff with tension.

 

Soojung just looked to Himchan’s gloomy face with a despair visage. Her lips were utterly locked. She was never thought that Himchan would do all these. “I-I’m so disappointed with you, oppa. Sooyeon unnie just left us in only a month ago and yet you...”

 

“Soojung ahh...let me explain-“

 

“No! Listen to me first!” Soojung snapped. Her eyes already billowed with tears and they stream slowly down her cheeks. “Is this the reason why you told me to do not think about Sooyeon unnie most of the time?! And you even were being mad at me every time I said Sooyeon unnie’s name?!”

 

Silence. Himchan couldn’t say anything to defense himself as this was his fault.

 

Eventhough he wasn’t meant all that at all.

 

“Forget it! I’ll take that as a ‘yes’ from you!” Soojung then threw the belt to Jieun which made Jieun screamed for a bit by her action and went out from the room, straightly stormed into her own bedroom while tried her best to control her tears from kept falling down.

 

She stared at the picture of them – Soojung, Sooyeon and along with Himchan too - that had fell down days before from its place with a broken heart. She took the picture and threw it away to the floor, made the glass from the photo frame was shattered all over on the floor.

 

Then, she leaned to the door and finally cried uncontrollably in grief. She couldn’t stop think about her sister. If just her sister knows this...what would she felt for Himchan’s immoral act just now? It’s as he was cheating on her sister.

 

And she couldn’t forgive that so easily.

 

Soojung could only call for her sister under her breath along with the unstoppable tears.

 

“Unnie.... Unnie....”


Petite_Star's Corner : Feel free to give comments for this chapter. Thank you~ :)

Btw, the trailers for this story is up! You can watch it in the foreword and even maybe comment for it as well?

For me, it's already flawless and suit this story very much ^^