#SpecialCase02

Going Crazy┊미친거니

#SpecialCase02 – Author Notes

 

No, this isn't a typo. It is really the #SpecialCase02; right after the #SpecialCase01 which I used to inform about my hiatus status last year. (I'm sure that my prime subscriber will still remember that bad news, right? Don't worry, from now on, it's just the good news~ ^^ )

And, I'd even break it into 3 parts for you to easily read this final author note :)

 

#01 – Last Chapter - Behind the Scene

 

You should watch this for seriously, as the last chapter took place in a place setting in which Himchan and Daehyun were :)

And for seriously (again), I took several times watching this MV to literally being in the mood to portray the very last incident that happened between Himchan and Eunhwa~

P/s : And I'm kind of missing B.A.P so badly though x( Really keep the faith for their comeback in the future~ <3

 

#02 – Story Theme

Love can heal, and it can kill

 

This theme been shown by Himchan for love can kill (mostly yes, he is the one :P) and also Eunhwa and Gunwoo / including Soojung and Jongup too / for love can heal.

 

So, here Himchan was the real bad person as he was the real Madman that we were looking for since from the very beginning of the story. But then, we could really know his reason behind his mask; he was doing it for Eunhwa's sake as he was trying to become her best angel and yet he became a devil by killing people with his own hands.

 

He think he was right. But he was actually wrong.

 

Even so, as if he couldn't control his Madman side; he keeps killing people by using the same excuse - it's all for Eunhwa. But never once he thought about her feelings; as how he brutally killed Eunhwa's brother, Jung Daehyun and her fiance, Yoo Youngjae, so he wasn't really love Eunhwa with his heart.

 

He may look so, but he isn't. He is actually obsessed with her.

 

Finally, he ended up by realizing it.

 

And for the love can heal; we can see that how Gunwoo would like to protect Eunhwa in a positive way (totally opposite with Himchan's method) till his very last breathe.

 

Fortunately, he wasn't dead; or else who's going to protect our damsel in distress, isn't it? xP

 

And for Jongup and Soojung; even though they're quite minor characters, but they'd shown that angel is exist by heart.

 

A pure love came from a sincere heart - and that's what both Jongup and Soojung characters portrayed in the story :)

 

P/s : Do you possibly agree with this? xD You could just put your suggestion right on the comment section below~

 

#03 – Little Appreciation Notes

 

Hi~ *wave hands*

 

Finally ‘Going Crazy’ had meets its end after almost 1 year 4 months I’d been struggling in writing, editing, and even updating it to all of you – yes, you; the one who reads this :)

 

We should at least celebrate this news, right? *throws confetti*

 

So in this very final note, I would like to apologize for every mistake that I’ve made in any possible ways possible. And, I also would like to say that I really love each and every of you guys; the readers (prime readers, new readers and even silent readers), the subscribers, the commenters and also the upvoters of this story.

 

Thank you, thank you and thank you.

 

And I even had a little note for you ^^ (This is the last note, so why don't you just take some time and read it? xP)

 

Dear readers,

I’m really thankful, right from the bottom of my heart that you’d chose to click, open and even read this story even though I’m quite slow in updating and I’d even been on my hiatus for about 10 months (May 2014 – April 2015) as I’m entering the college.

 

I know, maybe there are some of you would like this story to be finished earlier as most of you guys really wants to know the real identity of our mystery Madman that I’m sure you guys had finally knew by now~ *wink*

 

And some of you guys also maybe hate the plotlines of the story as most of the character involved, is turned out to be dead character killed by Madman instead xD

 

And for the most villain character ever since from its early appearances – Song Jieun – I’m successfully enough to make her looks so evil and so hateful mostly in her scenes...haha~ But at the end, she was the key to Madman’s identity, after all~

 

The storylines is really intense and complicated, so much complicated - maybe you’d feel like you want to throw up, right? Sorry, I really intended to do that~

 

And~ I’d also make a great discovery as this piece of my writing had eventually kept one of my reader going through stress and sad times (pretty_rania1, I’m talking about you here! ^^)

 

Thanks for supporting this story till its very end, and those comments of yours had keep me going this far, so does the subscribes and the upvotes.

 

Last but not least, I’m not an excellent writer as I’m still learning in making a good story written in English (you could see A LOT, I repeat, A LOT of mistakes if you’re a grammar-particular in person :P) but I really hope that you’d enjoyed this story as much as I’m enjoying writing it, and I’m also hoped that this story will somewhat gave an impact to you as the readers.

 

So, here is the end. ‘Going Crazy’ is now officially in Completed status :D

 

 

P/s : For the ending, I know that it seems hanging~~~ (especially for the last part, lol xD) but I really didn’t mean to make a sequel for this even though I’d planned for it as my hectic life is literally killing me and I don’t even think I could write a long story with 50 chapters again. But if, just if someday I would like to make a sequel for ’Going Crazy’, I’ll keep you updated with that ;)

But for now, there’s NO SEQUEL.

 

Till then, hope that we could meet again, lovelies <3 Take a good care of yourself~