#Case014

Going Crazy┊미친거니

#Case014 – 「Confession

 

“Ahh~ It’s nice to know you Eunhwa noona! I hope we can meet some more later.” Jongup cheerfully said it to Eunhwa right after he stood up from the couch.

 

Eunhwa looked to Jongup with a soft face of hers, felt somewhat amazed by Jongup who was smiling at all the time. As if he was born with an angelic smile.

 

“Eunhwa sshi. Jongup and I have to get going first. I hope that your health will become better for tomorrow. Don’t ever forget to take your medicine, ne?” Jaekyung then took a chance to give a sincere caring message towards her neighbor.

 

Eunhwa was moved by Jongup and Jaekyung’s kindness to her very much. She just never thought that angels still existed in this cruel world. “Thank you for everything Jaekyung sshi, Jongup sshi. I really appreciate your help.”

 

“Eunhwa noona! You don’t need to use formalities with me. Just call me Jongup ahh or even Uppie.” Jongup said it, again with his angelic smile.

 

His smile that was never fades away.

 

“O-okay... Errr...Jongup ahh...” Eunhwa tried hard to call Jongup without the formalities. She was feeling very awkward with this as she was only used to call that in her fiancée, Youngjae.

 

Jaekyung and Jongup were then heading to the front door that was been left opened by Eunhwa before. Eunhwa was escorting both of them to the door and they bids goodbyes to each other as soon as Jaekyung and Jongup went out from Eunhwa’s house.

 

Eunhwa smiled. She never felt as happy as today. Her gloomy, lonely life had turned into a merry and happy life as before for a little bit today; like she experienced it before with Daehyun and Youngjae.

 

And she once again could smile. After these two years.

 

DING DONG

 

She was just turned around as she wanted to go back to her living room when the doorbell rang for suddenly.

 

“Is it possibly Jaekyung and Jongup? But...why they come back here?” Eunhwa slowly said it as she whispered to herself. She was quite curious about it.

 

Once again, the doorbell rang.

 

DING DONG

 

And as Eunhwa thought it’s probably Jaekyung and Jongup, she quickly opened the front door wide.

 

It’s not Jaekyung or even Jongup in front of her. It’s Detective Lee Gunwoo.

 

She was curious about what did make Detective Lee came once again to her place. Was it about her student, Kim Eunyoung? A lot of questions were lingering in her mind but she still could maintain her reaction in front of him.

 

“Miss Jung Eunhwa, you’re under arrest for being the prime suspect in Hong Wonshik’s case. So, you must give a full cooperation to police and... You have to follow me to the police station right now.”

 

Eunhwa was dumbfounded by Gunwoo’s orders. She managed to hear and interpreted all and each of the words that came out from Gunwoo, but she was most surprised to hear it. “Excuse me, Detective Lee but...what do you exactly mean by that?”

 

Gunwoo was muted himself for a moment. “As I said just now, you’re being the prime suspect for Hong Wonshik’s case and...I have to bring you to the police station, with or without your own permission.”

 

“H-Hong Wonshik?” Eunhwa let out a deep sigh. “Well, there’s nothing that I can do except following you right? That’s leave me no choice; I’ll follow you to the police station.”

 

Gunwoo bowed to Eunhwa and let out a feeble smile on his face. “Thank you...for making this becomes easier for a bit. Because...” Gunwoo the slipped his hand into his jacket and showed to Eunhwa a handcuffs that he brought along with him since yesterday. “...frankly speaking, I don’t want to use this to you.”

 

“Oh...” Eunhwa was totally speechless to see the shiny handcuffs in front of her eyes. Deep in her heart, she was thankful that she didn’t have to wear those.

 

“Shall we?” Gunwoo asked Eunhwa as he saw that Eunhwa was totally surprised by the handcuffs that he already kept back safe in his jacket. Eunhwa nodded and she followed Gunwoo into his car.

 

Minutes later, Gunwoo drove his car away from Eunhwa’s neighborhood. Then, in a slight difference in seconds, a purple metallic car was drove into the neighborhood and parking a little near to Eunhwa’s house area.....

 

“So, this is her house oppa? Quite beautiful! And the scenery here is very nice too~” Soojung excitedly told her own view for one of Himchan’s friend and staff. She was smiling broadly, as if she forgot everything about Jieun before.

 

“Yup. It’s nice to live here.” Jieun took a look to her surroudings. “But it’s smaller than Himchan’s house...I just afraid that you won’t like it soon, Soojung ahh.” Slowly, she whispered to Soojung’s ear; made Soojung smirked and looked somewhat annoyed by her attitude.

 

“Yah! I don’t talk to you, you know that?!” Soojung started to snapped all over to Jieun because Jieun had made her mood went worse. Himchan glanced at both of them, especially to Soojung.

 

“Jung Soojung. She’s older than you – please note that. And yet, please behave yourself more. You’re getting weird nowadays.” Himchan remarked it for Soojung as in his eyes; Soojung was getting so much different than before.

 

“Oppa!” Soojung just wanted to argue about it to Himchan but stopped as soon as Himchan already parked his car which is purple metallic in colour.

 

“I’m intentionally come this early a bit as she must took her time to prepare all stuffs for us – and I think we should lend a hand to help her.” Himchan slowly spoke out his main ideas regarding the time they arrived there. Both Soojung and Jieun gave different reactions; Jieun was nodding while Soojung was remained silent, not agreeing or even disagree by it.

 

Neutral.

 

Three of them then hopped out from the car and went to the house showed by Himchan slowly. Soojung was trying to stop herself from thinking about what Himchan said to her in the car just now. She remained positive and walked towards the house with a smile.

 

The house was very comfy. There was a mini garden near the fence with a small pond that contained about several small fish from the same species. The fence was being painted in white colour, which was same as the outside wall of this picturesque house. The morning glory flowers just made the scenery even more perfect – its vines did crawled along the side of the house right from the balcony in the second floor.

 

“Jaekyung noona! I’ll give the food to your fish! Don’t worry~” Right from outside, Himchan, Soojung and Jieun could heard a boy’s voice from inside the house. As soon as he said so, the door opened and revealed Jongup that was surprised until the fish foods almost fell from his grip onto the ground.

 

“Jongup ahh! I never thought that you’ll be here first to help her!” Himchan laughed. He never could think that someone had already surpassed him in this matter.

 

“Hyung!” Jongup went to Himchan and gave a big hug to him. Then, he saw Jieun and Soojung who was looking to both of them in curious visage. “Oh! Jieun unnie!” Jongup then broke the hugs and waved happily to Jieun.

 

Soojung then stared at Jongup and Jieun back and forth; still weird about the relationships that happened in front of her eyes. “Oppa...”

 

Himchan then as realized that Soojung was completely blank started to introduce each other. Especially Jongup and Soojung. “Ah! Soojung ahh, this is Moon Jongup one of steward in Angel Air and also the boy that I once had told to you before.” Then, Himchan turned to look to Jongup. “This is Jung Soojung, my fiancée’s sister.”

 

Jieun who stood behind him was taken aback by the ‘fiancée’ words from Himchan mouth. Unknowingly, she had already given a death stare towards Soojung.

 

She hated her. Because she is Sooyeon’s sister.

 

“Jongup ahh! You already – oh!” Jaekyung who was just coming out from her house to check on Jongup was startled as soon as she saw Soojung, Jieun and Himchan especially. “Mr. Kim! It’s just 6:45 pm; why you come this early?”

 

Himchan chuckled. And so did Jongup. “Well, it’s because I’m bored at home right Soojung ahh? Jieun ahh?”

 

“Geez...that’s just a lame excuse, oppa...” Soojung then grinned as she received a sharp stare from Himchan.

 

“Wow. It’s shocking that Mr. Kim is really bad in making excuses though.” Jaekyung was also teasing on Himchan, followed by laughs by Jongup, Jieun, Soojung and even Jaekyung and Himchan themselves. Then, Jaekyung suddenly stared to a house beside hers with a serious face.

 

“Jaekyung shhi? Waeyo? Is there something wrong there?” Himchan innocently asked out as he discovered the sudden change in Jaekyung’s reaction.

 

“Nothing, Mr. Kim. It’s just my new neighbor is having a fever and I feel sorry for her as we are all happy and having a merry laughs right here.” Jaekyung then slowly pointed out her thought about her neighbor.

 

“Aigoo....” Himchan then slowly sighed. “I forgot to bring my present to you from my car. I’ll get it now!”

 

Himchan then ran towards his car and pressed the automatic-car-lock to open his car’s lock. Then, he inserted the key into its hole in order to open up his car bonnet. As soon as the car bonnet opened, he took a basket of fruits out and closed back the bonnet.

 

Before he started to walk back to Jaekyung house to join all of them back, he shifted his gaze towards the house that Jaekyung stared to just now. The house was in pitch dark, as if its owner wasn’t at home. He did wondered about it and there’s something that attracted him to go towards the house instead.

 

“Hyung!” Himchan startled. Jongup just called for him from Jaekyung’s house front door. “Ppalli hyung! All of them had already been inside the house.”

 

Slowly Himchan took a gaze back towards the house for a second then back to Jongup. He ran towards Jongup. “Ne. I’m coming!”

 

“I’ll be so much drunk if I drink alcohol, even for a sip of it.” Jieun laughed shyly as she was boasting all over about herself that had so many weaknesses, in her own view. “But I’d already drink about...umm...a bottle? Victory!!”

 

Soojung cupped her own face, quite embarrassed by Jieun’s behavior that utterly out of control already. Jongup and Jaekyung were awkwardly laughed along with Jieun, while Himchan was already going out in about 30 minutes, took an urgent call from Angel Air headquarters.

 

“I want another bottle! Do you still have this...” Jieun showed the alcohol bottle that she just drank in front of Jaekyung’s face. “...in your house, Jaekyung sshi~”

 

“A-ah...” Jaekyung just wanted to answer her but been stopped by Himchan, who was coming into Jaekyung’s house just now.

 

“Jieun ahh, no! You can’t drink anymore... Look at you, you’re too drunk.” Himchan held Jieun’s hand from took Jaekyung’s left alcohol in her glass. “Jaekyung sshi, I’ll bring her and also Soojung home for now as it’s already late. Thank you and I’m sorry for this too as well...”

 

Soojung then shook her head vigorously. “Oppa! I want to stay little longer, ne? It’s okay, Jongup sshi can send me home, right Jongup sshi?” Soojung then poked Jongup for him to give nods to Himchan.

 

“Okay...I’ll just bring Jieun then.” Himchan then looked towards Jongup. “Please take care of Soojung well, ne? I depend on you for that.”

 

Then, Himchan held Jieun by arms so that she wasn’t going to fall in their way to his car. Soon he started the engine and drove away his car to his house which just took several minutes.

 

“Jieun ahh. We already arrive home.” Himchan slowly patted Jieun’s shoulder to wake her up in order to send her into her room. Himchan hopped out from his car and once again, he held her by her shoulder for this time to enter his house safely.

 

“Himchan ahh...” Then, Jieun was grabbing Himchan by his collar when he was successfully entered her room. “Channie!! Channie!!!!”

 

“Yes, I’m here. Why Jieun ahh? Do you need-“

 

“Call me Eunnie! Eunnie!!” Jieun then hugged him tightly. “I love the way you call me that though. Actually, I love everything~ Everything about you, Kim. Him. Chan.”

 

Himchan took a step backwards. He tried to pull out from the hug. But Jieun insisted it and finally he couldn’t do anything.

 

“Himchan. You know what; I’d fall in love with you for years! It’s funny, right?” Jieun laughed on his chest. Himchan could felt it clearly. “Started ever since I met you for the first time, in college; you – nappeun namja (bad man) – had already stole away~ my heart~~”

 

Himchan just kept quiet. He never knew and even thought about Jieun’s actual feelings for him throughout these years.

 

“I tried to run away, that’s why I went to US but yet I still can’t erase you from my mind! Jieun! Song Jieun! You paboya!!!” Jieun then hit her head for several times until finally been stopped by Himchan.

 

“No! Don’t do that.” Himchan could say nothing when he saw his best friend, who actually loved him for years, hurt herself like that all because of him.

 

Then, Jieun pressed her lips onto Himchan. It was too sudden and Himchan was accidentally pushed her aside, which made Jieun became mad. “Wae? Don’t you like it? I’m going to give you all my love – and you’re not going to accept it, am I right?”

 

“It’s not right. This is not right. I-I have fiancée already.” Himchan slowly stated one by one word to make a perfect sentence. His lips trembled very much.

 

“You miss her? Do you love her that much? But she’s already dead! Life must go on – you’re the one told me that once before. And do you see me? I’m right here...all ready to love you with all my heart...” Jieun then was crying. Tears were started to run down her cheeks.

 

“Jieun ahh...” Himchan then went towards her slowly. And he caressed her wet cheeks and even wiped her tears.

 

“I love you! I really love you! And I can’t even stop these feelings from growing in my heart! I need you, Himchan. I want you so badly now....” Jieun once again leaned in for a kiss. And the kiss was so long and affectionate. “Imagine me as Sooyeon. I want to feel loved by you as her... I truly envied her. She was so lucky to have you...as her fiancé.” She said it right after she broke the kiss and took a deep breathes.

 

Jieun then slowly turned away from Himchan. Her tears were falling again on her cheeks. She knew Himchan wouldn't accept her. But then, a strong grip on her waist from behind stopped her from doing so.

 

“Jieun ahh... I want you, to stay with me for tonight.”


Petite_Star's Corner : Feel free to give comments for this chapter. Thank you~ :)

Ahh~ Maybe this is the hardest chapter that I'd done in this story...xP