#Case003

Going Crazy┊미친거니

#Case003 – Link Between Us I

 

“So...this is SeungRi High School, isn’t it?” Gunwoo hopping out from the car and closed the door behind him which cause a loud ‘Bam’ could be heard in this quiet area.

 

“Yes, Detective Lee.” His officer was answering his question while fixed his bomber jacket.

 

“Let’s go.” Gunwoo quickly entering the school building with a serious face. As he came to the school in about 10 am in the morning, all the students were actually having their recess time. They quickly went out from their classes’ right when the bell rang loudly. And they couldn’t stop from looked to Gunwoo with his officer with a weird looks.

 

‘What brings the police officers to come here in this hour?’

 

“Mr. Police! Why you are here? Do you possibly want to arrest somebody?” As Gunwoo walked through the corridors, suddenly there was a girl who made some aegyo face, stopped Gunwoo from proceeding his way to the Teachers Room.

 

With a cold stare, he put his face close to the girl’s face. “You know what, you shouldn’t have to ask all that with your aegyo stuff. I’ve no interest for it.”

 

The girl’s cheeks became red in scarlet. She was frustrated. “I-I just asked you with the way I used t-to be...”

 

Gunwoo pulled his face back to its position. “Study well, ne? And don’t be so busybody,” Then, he glanced to the girl’s nametag. “Ha Jihyun sshi.”

 

And he left the girl alone in the corridor; proceed his way to the Teachers Room that was not far from where he was now. Slowly he pulled the door after knocked it in about three times in total.

 

“Enter!”

 

All the eyes were set on him as he became the center of attractions. But Gunwoo stayed in his professional mode – he didn’t felt anything at all; all he wanted was to get more information about the victim and arrested the killer as fast as he could.

 

He walked to the table which had been put near the windows and have a plaque stated ‘Headmaster’ on it. “I’m Lee Gunwoo, Head Detective from Seoul Police Headquarters.” He showed his ID card along with his police badge to the man who was in his fifty years old that sat on the chair leisurely.

 

“I see. But...may I know why you’re coming here, Mr. Lee?” He slowly wore his spectacles to see clearly Gunwoo’s ID card.

 

“It’s about one of the students here, Kim Eunyoung. She was found dead at the street near M road yesterday.”

 

PRANG!

 

Suddenly, there was a loud crash could be heard in the room. One of the teachers' was breaking the glass rod as she slipped it from her hands. She was totally dumbfounded and she could only mumble ‘Eunyoung’ name all over.

 

Gunwoo became weird when set his eyes on her. What’s wrong with her until she acted in such a way?

 

“Miss Kim! Are you okay?” All the teachers there get to the scene to help her. While as for Gunwoo, he just looked towards her from far. Then, he asked the Headmaster a question about the teacher. “Who is she?”

 

“She is actually...adopted sister of Kim Eunyoung. She must be so surprised to learn that her sister was dead.”

 

“Oh.” He nodded. Then, he looked into the headmaster’s eyes. “Actually, I need to ask you a favor, Sir.”

 

“What is it could be, Mr. Lee? We’ll give our fully cooperation to you.”

 

“I need to do an interrogation to all the teachers and also her classmates today.”

 

Himchan was already in front of Club Mao bulding. He touch the back of his neck while looking to the club structure. The building seems so luxurious with all the LED lights and also four man with their tuxedo as the bodyguards who stand in front of the club entrance door.

 

He sighed once again. He didn’t supposed to do this actually.

 

“DON’T YOU DARE TO TOUCH ME YOU CENSORED!!!”

 

Himchan quickly looked to the haughty man who was just swore the bodyguard that held him to prevent him from fell down on the pavement. That man was young, 4 years younger than him.

 

And he was the one he looked for.

 

TAP

 

Himchan quickly went out from his car to get the drunken man into his car. But as he wanted to hold him, he kicked Himchan’s feet until Himchan fell down and kissed the cold pavement.

 

But Himchan won’t give up. He pulled the young man’s hand for this time and as the result, he got a punch on his handsome face.

 

“Ouch!” Himchan quickly held the bruised part on his face and spit out the blood from his mouth. Then, he stood up and went to the man.

 

“Y-You won’t give up, do you?” The young man smirked to Himchan as if mocked him. “GO TO HELL!”

 

“YAHHHH!!!” Himchan then quickly jumped on the man’s body and strangled his neck. But the man won’t remain silent as he should be; he strikes back with two more punch on Himchan’s face – or exactly on his eyes.

 

The bodyguards who saw the fight scene quickly wanted to stop both of them from fight all over in front of the club. Himchan already stopped his attack on the young man but not on the other side - that man still tried to free himself from the bodyguards hands that hold onto his body.

 

Himchan then stood up on his feet and touched slightly his wounds. “It’s hurts.” He told the bodyguards to free the man and he came to look to the man’s face carefully.

 

“Hong Wonshik, I came here by your dad’s command for your information.”

 

Then, Wonshik spit on Himchan’s face before went inside the car by himself. Himchan closed his eyes and took out a handkerchief to wipe his face. Soon after that, he went to the driver seat and drove silently back to the president’s mansion.

 

The computer screen in front of her was giving her a chill. She was now looking to the collection of the pictures of the victim to be put into her crime section news tonight.

 

There were a lot of picture to be chosen; the eerie face of the victim with her messy hair which made it became worse, until to the bad scenery of the place which unexpectedly existed in the middle of this tranquil city.

 

“Ahhh...” Soojung playing with her movable-chair; turned around again and again. “Ottoke?”

 

Suddenly, there was a slight knock on the door. “Who’s there?”

 

“Soojung ahh.....” The voices outside gave her a goosebumps. It sounds shaky and almost like an old woman. All of her Crime Section team was having their lunch in this time. So...who’s the one calling for her name then?

 

“I’m asking you – whoever behind this door – who’re the exactly are you??” Soojung couldn’t control her fear. Her voice shook slightly as she yelled.

 

“Jung Soojung. You don’t know me? I’m your sister.....”She almost fell from her seat when she heard it. She slowly took a step behind until she hit her table which made her quickly turned around. Then, she saw a bloody lady figure looked at her with a smirk.

 

“ARRRRRGGGHHHH!!!”

 

Soojung opened her eyes in terror. She was sweating all over and was still in the broad ‘O’ shape. Her breathing was in total mess like she was having a marathon just now.

 

“Soojung ahh! Gwenchana?” One of her friend was holding her hands. “You’re sweating all over though....”

 

“Hana sshi! I-it’s all is just a dream right? Right?” Hana looked to Soojung with a confused looks.

 

“What do you possibly mean by it?” Soojung just cupped her face with both of her hands. She just let the question without any answer. She didn’t want to remember the awful dream anymore.

 

“Wow...this SBC building is surely haunted until our Soojung got a nightmare here.” Then, there’s a man who saw Soojung’s condition made out an unofficial conclusion regarding it.

 

“Umm...I guess I’d to make a call for a minute.” Soojung then quickly went out from the room, left all her team in a state of confusion. She was walking about meters away from the room and took out her smartphone.

 

“Himchan oppa.” She used the voice search to call Himchan.

 

TUT TUT... TUT TUT...

 

“The number that you call is currently busy. Please leave your message after-“

 

Soojung sighed hard. Himchan was too busy to pick up her call. But why; she was having a dream about her sister?

 

CLICK!

 

Eunhwa slowly entered her house. She was finally got back to her house in about 4 pm in the evening. She closed the door and gave an empty looks to her own house.

 

This house was just full with her memories with both people that she loved in her life. She then put her hands on her chest, felt every heart beat that kept beating eventhough her life was already end by the day her brother and her fiancé died in the crash.

 

She wanted to cry, but there were no more tears....

 

“Eunhwa ahh. Whatever happens, life must go on.” She then remembered what her brother’s had always said to her since after their parent’s death.

 

On that day, she was still a little girl who couldn’t understand anything about death. She just cried along because everybody was crying – that’s all. The moments were vague in her mind, but all that she could remember was her brother wasn’t even cry.

 

But he smiled.

 

“Appa. Omma.” Daehyun then laid a bouquet of white rose on both of their parent grave. “Rest in peace. Here, I promise to both of you that I’ll take care of Eunhwa....”

 

“...until the day I died.”

 

“Should I smile as you was before...oppa?” Eunhwa was asking a question that would be no answer for it. “I’m sorry. But I can’t be as strong as what you taught me before....”

 

She then turned the shower knob to let herself wet under the warm water while closed her eyes in order to let herself to relax – even for a bit.

 

Right after the shower, she went to the kitchen to cook dinner for her. Without her conscious mind, she was already made a meal in quantity for three people. And she also cooked kimchi stew – which was her brother’s and also Youngjae’s favourite.

 

She just stared to the stew and slowly her tears teeming and falls into the stew.

 

She was crying again....today.

 

“I’m telling you the truth, Mr. Police! I saw she’s been slapped by Miss Jung in the classroom before she went back home in that day evening!”

 

Gunwoo just stared to the person in front of him with an unsure looks.

 

“Wow. You’re surely a busybody in this school, Ha Jihyun sshi.”

 

“Well, I’ll just assume that as a praise from you..” She chuckled. “Mr. Lee Gunwoo.”

 

“Mr. Han. Let’s go.” Both of them – his officer and also Jihyun looked to Gunwoo with a curious face. “To Miss Jung’s house.”

 

“Right now?” Mr. Han asked Gunwoo once again to get the confirmation.

 

“Now.” Gunwoo then quickly went out from the temporary interrogation room that was provided by the school headmaster.


Petite_Star's Corner : Feel free to give comments for this chapter. Thank you~ :)

Btw, the CENSORED part is for you yourself to insert suitable word in it..lolz XP

And thanks for my another 2 subscribers : stephani_bap & mikyungie_ ♥ ^^