#Case001

Going Crazy┊미친거니

#Case001 - 「The Beginning

 

There were multiple loud sounds of police sirens that could be heard along the street and also to the housing area near the scene. There were red lights  that beamed everywhere; and most of the situation was in a serious chaos.

 

They just have never thought about it. Not even once.....

 

It was a murder case – a case that would never happen in a calm and tranquil city here. But still, it had already happened and besides, nothing could have prevented it from happening in this dark, long way street – like if there was no end to all of this.

 

A teenage girl in her 17 or 18 years was found murdered at this horrible street. She was still in her high school uniform, looked somewhat messy plus her white shirt was stained by her own red thick blood. It did look eerie but every single human that was still alive were pushing one another just to see the condition of the body.

 

It’s crazy.


 

 

It was a great morning. But it seemed just a normal day for a man who was on his way to his company. He looked gorgeous with the suit that matched his position in this company and his black case that he brought along together in his grip. With a slight smile plastered on his face, he greeted all his co-workers before he finally came into his own office.

 

It does feel empty.

 

‘Angel Air CEO – Kim Himchan’ was written on the plaque that had always been put in the front corner of the table. He sat on his black leather chair and turned it around in order to see the outside view from the big window. The weather was super fine; but not him.

 

His eyes were longing for someone.

 

His hand then reached out for the top drawer which was located at the left side of his table. He pulled out the drawer, revealing a picture of a young woman who was smiling brightly and she did look so happy. He took it out and put his finger around her complexion on the picture.

 

“My love. I miss you.”

 

“That’s all for today. Thank you, class.”

 

As soon as she said that, all the students stood up and bowed slightly towards her. She straightly went out of the classroom, headed towards the bathroom that was specialized for teachers with her no-reaction face. But not today. Her face didn’t look well as she tried to bear her throbbing pain.

 

Let it out.

 

The sound of a person vomiting was echoing through the stalls. She did – finally – throw up as her pain was really unbearable now. Her vision became blurry and she couldn’t keep her body in balance until she fell onto the floor with her hands still gripping onto the sink cubicle.

 

Blood.

 

She held her head that felt very heavy all of a sudden. She’d imagine about it once again. A person was smiling towards her with an evil smile while holding an unusual knife that was already been covered by blood. It was aiming for her. It did sound like nonsense, but what type of dream was this? It was as if it was a part of her life.

 

It just couldn’t stop. No matter how much she wanted it to.


 

A loud bam entered the police officer's ears as the rest of them were all busy with their positions outside of his office. He threw his phone to the wall. He seemed really pissed off with his current situation.

 

“Fourth person already!”

 

Still feeling unsatisfied as he couldn’t content his anger, he kickes the file case that was located beside his table, which made some of his paperwork scatter across the floor. Then, he threw himself on his chair and closed his eyes to try to relax himself in this tense situation. He ignored all the mess that he made as if he was in his own world now.

 

No more other stress.

 

Suddenly there was a bold knock on his door. He just didn’t seem aware of the knock or he just simply felt too annoyed with the sudden knock until he didn’t give any reaction to it. But whoever it was outside his room wasn’t giving up. One knock, two knocks, three knocks.

 

“Enter!”

 

The door finally opened and there was a man standing in astonishment to see his Head Detective's office in a really great mess.

 

Like if there was a hurricane.

 

“Detective Lee, I’m sorry but Chief Do wants you to be at the crime scene now.”

 

The man who delivered the orders from their chief quickly gave in a way as he was walking out from his room to reach his car. He would see it once again. The fourth victim of the serial killer.

 

A loud sigh came out from as she soon arrived at the place where the latest case happened. The surroundings there were really serene and were worth to take a look at for a while. But not now; as there was a murder case just last night without anyone aware of it.

 

Could feel a chill down the spine.

 

She looked at the crime scene with an eerie look. Her eyes were being forcefully closed by her mind. She just...couldn’t bear to look at how awful a place could be in order for a person to be killed and die on the spot there. It’s like her only family that she had before.

 

“Yah! Gwenchana?”

 

She opened her eyes and saw her friend whom was holding her hands tightly. She nods slowly. She would be just fine as this was her job after all. Then, she gave a cue to her friend to tell her that she was okay.

 

The way of killing....it was the same.

 

The camera man, or Video Journalist, had already been in his position. It’s just time for her appearance. Without a second thought, she quickly took the microphone from her friend and went to the front of the camera like nothing happened. It’s only her and the camera, along with the news story.

 

“I’m Jung Soojung, reporting live from the crime scene where the body was found.”


Petite_Star's Corner : Feel free to give comments for this chapter. Thank you~ :)