The Bad Boy

Love Is Never What You Expect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun walked down the corridor with Sehun as they talked and laughed a little. It's Monday morning, the first class was just over and they're heading for their seconds class for today. Baekhyun have talked with some teachers about switching class, so he can go with Sehun, Suho and D.O. Lucky him that he's famous, because they all said that just because Baekhyun is son to Mr. and Mrs. Byun who are an actor and a singer, they would let him switch class.

 

So now Baekhyun have all his classes with at least one of his friends, which feels good, but he also have to go in the same class as Kai. Baekhyun also found out that the bad boy is also a new classmate, but Baekhyun haven't seen him yet. It has been a little over a week since Baekhyun begun this school, and still no sign of that tall curly haired bad boy.

 

Baekhyun and Sehun sat down in the classroom, in the back of it, and talked about how crowded this little school actually is. It's like two classes in the Senior year, two classes in the Junior year, two classes in the Sophomore year and one class in the Freshman year. It's like 10 student in each class, so how the hell can this school be so crowded? Like the math is: Total classes; 2 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 7, Total student in each class is 10. So 7 x 10 = 70 students.

 

And normally it's like over a thousand of students in a normal school, so why is their school so damn crowded? It's not a small school, it's plenty of space everywhere, but still it's always crowded. And it's not that many teachers in this school either, so no it's not that it's to many teachers.

 

 

“Maybe it's because everyone is walking in the main corridor all the time. After all the school is bigger than it looks like. We have many other corridors where no one likes to walk in.”
“That must be it Sehun-ah, or else this school must shrug everyday.”

 

 

Sehun laughed as he nodded and Baekhyun smiled back at him before the teacher enter the classroom. The class begun and they spend their attention at the white board, but Baekhyun just got an idea, he's going to take a good look around this school one more time during the lunch.

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun told Sehun that he was going to get something and he would meet him, D.O and Suho up in the canteen later. Sehun just nodded and made his way through the crowded students and Baekhyun took another path. He walked down for a smaller corridor as he looked around, trying to remember that school map he got when he begun here.

 

Every new student get a map to find their way in here the first days, and Baekhyun has a pretty good memory. He can remember this corridor at the map, it's leading to the back of the school where a door that goes to the back of the school should be. Baekhyun wonder if it's just a joke or if that door really exist.

 

Baekhyun walked until he saw that door, a door that is half made of glass and the rest of metal. He walked over and looked out, to his surprise it was like a mini garden outside. He couldn't help himself as he opened the door and stepped out in the fresh air. An early spring breeze swept by and Baekhyun's face and hair as he looked around.

 

The garden was really beautiful and had flowers and roses out along the walls and the ground was covered in green fresh grass. In the middle of the little mini garden was a big tree, he think it's an old oak. Under and right in front the trunk of the tree was a bench hiding under the shadow that the tree was casting.

 

Baekhyun breathed in the fresh air as he walked over to the tree and rest a hand against it. He glanced around for a while, letting himself get relaxed and just took in the beautiful nature that was hiding behind this school. Butterflies and squirrels does also exist out here as he looked at them amused.

 

Baekhyun didn't pay attention to anything else than to the butterflies for a while, not knowing that he wasn't alone out here anymore. Baekhyun smiled for himself as he turned around and got scared like hell. In the door opening was a tall boy standing, watching him with an annoyed and pretty pissed off face.

 

Baekhyun didn't know how to react to him nor what to say, he just got scared like hell and the boy doesn't look like he likes Baekhyun. But the funny is, Baekhyun just realized who it must be, because the boy looked just like him. Tall, curly hair and dark brown eyes, all that is missing is the deep manly voice like the girls say.

 

The boy stared at Baekhyun for a long time as Baekhyun just tried to think, what should he say? That he's lost? Maybe he should run for it, yes he should. The tall boy look a little scary, and he's probably pissed off. Yes, he really should go.

 

 

“You're the new kid, aren't you?”

 

 

The tall boy suddenly spoke out as Baekhyun got scared, his voice was so deep... And he looks so young, and that sweet face literally makes him look almost nice. Baekhyun nodded a little careful as the tall boy smirked and walked closer to Baekhyun who took a step back against the tree behind him.

 

 

“You find my secret place, not bad.”
“I-I just happen to pass. I-I think I will go again...”
“Why in such a hurry?”
“B-Because I have something I-I really...”
“Have to do? Like what?”
“W-Well, l-like g-go to the library...”

 

 

The tall boy was over by Baekhyun by now and he got scary close. Baekhyun took some steps back until the tree behind him stopped him and he swore mentally as the tall boy held his arm against the tree and blocked Baekhyun's escape way to the side. Baekhyun was a little scared, okay. Just look at that giant! He's huge and he's ing to close!

 

 

“You look familiar... What's your name?”
“I really don't have time with this...”
“What is it? Scared for me to get a little close, like this?”

 

 

The boy's face was scary close towards Baekhyun's as Baekhyun freaked out, he's way to close! The boy smirked at him as got even closer towards Baekhyun and it was about now he just panicked.

 

 

“Can you back off a little, please?”
“What if I don't want too?”
“I will tell you my name if you back off.”
“I will back off when I want to. I know who you are, you're Byun Baekhyun.”
“Then why did you ask me what my name was?”
“Because I wanted too. You look cute, wanna come home with me after school? We can have some fun, just you and me.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter