The Bet

Love Is Never What You Expect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun avoided Chanyeol for a whole week, but it was hard to avoid him because they had the same classes together. Chanyeol would sneak over to Baekhyun and whisper something in his ear during the class, but D.O, Sehun or Suho would notice him and get him away from Baekhyun .

 

But something funny is that Baekhyun finds it quiet of cute that Chanyeol still trying to ask Baekhyun to come with him home after school. But of course he understand what Chanyeol wants. He just wanna have and then just leave Baekhyun just like that, he isn't that stupid.

 

But still, the giant is kind of... cute and handsome and pretty y. It's hard to not fall a little for that derp giant, okay?! Baekhyun trying to not fall for him, he's trying so damn hard but still he seem to fail a little for everyday that passes him.

 

Another thing he finds charming when it comes to Chanyeol is the way he play guitar. Baekhyun have seen and heard him, and he's just amazing, you can't deny that. Okay, so Baekhyun likes the way Chanyeol play guitar, and drums, and bass, and djembe.... Okay, he like the way Chanyeol play all instruments. And he also likes the way the giant sing and rap, he's actually very good when it comes to .

 

Okay, so Baekhyun likes Chanyeol's music talents, but he also has begun to fall for the way Chanyeol looks... Okay, we take this quick. Baekhyun ing thinks Chanyeol looks handsome and cute, but he also happen to see Chanyeol's muscles when he was changing clothes in the dressing room. So now he's ing liking the giant even more, which is really hard for him to hide, but he still manage to hold it a secret.

 

And the funny is, it has only been one week since he met Chanyeol, and he's ing liking the giant already...

 

But now he's going to tell you the truth why he fell for Chanyeol a little bit for everyday that passed him until today. You see, it all went out like this...

 

 

~~Baekhyun walked down the corridor, just like a normal day, but his class was canceled and D.O was sick because of a cold. So he was totally alone, because Suho and Sehun was in their own class. Baekhyun walked peacefully when Chanyeol suddenly showed up from the corner and Baekhyun wasn't fast enough to turn around and run for it.

 

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun and pushed him up against the wall as he wasn't scared to push his own body against Baekhyun's. Baekhyun kind of got panic and tried to push Chanyeol away, but hell he was to strong for Baekhyun. The giant smirked as Baekhyun was about to scream for help, but Chanyeol was to fast to speak before he would be able to scream.

 

 

“Cutie, you coming home with me today?”
“No, absolutely...”
“Why not? Don't you like bad boys? Be honest, do you really wanna be a boring normal boy? Or do you wanna be the famous son to the famous Byun parents? Or do you wanna have fun with me?”
“I-I don't want you in that way, so stop it.”

 

 

Baekhyun was blushing as Chanyeol smirked and got scary close to Baekhyun again. Not knowing what to do he was just standing there like a fool, he can try to slap Chanyeol again but the risk is that he will get mad.

 

 

“How can you stand it? To be famous just because your own parents are. And you can't go out to parties, you probably can't date anyone you want, and think about it, what would people think if little you had someone like me? I get it, you wanna be mommy's and daddy's little nice boy. But just so you know, that is freaking boring. No matter how hard you try, you won't be normal Baekhyun, not even magic can make you normal.”

 

 

Chanyeol whisper right in to Baekhyun's ear, making him shiver a little but it was only a trick to try to convince Baekhyun to say yes. Baekhyun refused to look at Chanyeol as the giant seemed to understand that he won't get anything from Baekhyun, not now anyway.

 

 

“Sorry then cutie, but just so you know, sometimes I'm also like you. Not famous maybe, but more like this.”

 

 

Chanyeol Baekhyun's hair carefully as he smirked and backed off, it was almost to good to be true. Chanyeol smirked one more time before he begun to walk and Baekhyun just stared after him.

 

Baekhyun walked on as he noticed something, he had something in his hair. He took up his hand and took out something from his hair as he chuckle. He was holding a flower, a white little flower that he can remember he has seen in the mini garden in the back of the school.

 

A smile sneaked up on Baekhyun's face as he can't help to feel this good special feeling, Chanyeol had fooled him totally and put the flower in his hair when he him.~~

 

 

So that is why Baekhyun think Chanyeol is so much better now, because he kind of fell for the flower trick. And Baekhyun admit, he doesn't want to be mommy's nor daddy's little nice boy. He doesn't wanna be together with some stranger that his parents has picked for him, he want to find someone by himself.

 

Baekhyun also have noticed that he founds it kind of alluring to have a bad boy over him, a little alluring at least. And the thought about him trying to get Chanyeol was kind of alluring too, because he kind of likes Chanyeol a lot now. Okay, so Baekhyun has fall for the giants charm, but hopefully it will go over.

 

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol admit, he kind of found it funny to tease Baekhyun by pushing the boy up against the wall. But he knows that the boy wouldn't say yes to him anyway. Isn't it obvious that he would say no if you force him up against a wall?

 

Chanyeol took a sip from the bottle he held in as Kai were laughing at Kris bad jokes, they all were drunk and it's Friday evening. The music is loud as they sat among many other teenagers as they watched girls dance and some make out in a corners. They were at a party.

 

Kai punched Chanyeol at the arm and smirked big, Kai always get these bad idea when he's drunk and it's going to be interesting to see how bad this one actually going to sound.

 

 

“Dude, I just got the best idea ever!”
“No way, what a surprise.”

 

 

Chanyeol was sarcastic as he drank some more liquor and Kris looked interested at Kai who hit Chanyeol's arm hard out from nowhere. He was mad for Chanyeol being sarcastic, he doesn't like it when Chanyeol make fun of him, but towards everyone else is okay.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter