Saranghaeyo

Love Is Never What You Expect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun is sitting humming for himself, kicking his legs in the air as he's just smiling. His heart is back where it belongs, and it belongs to Chanyeol. Baekhyun lean his head back in the warm sun's light, feeling it's light warm his face and body up as he kept kick his legs in the air.

 

 

~”Really?! Y-You have forgave him?! Really?!”
“Haha, yeah, I have. W-Was t-that bad you think?”
“Are you kidding me?! You two are like meant to be together!”
“But I do wonder, what will happen to Himchan?”
“He... He will leave me alone. I told him to stay away and dad promised to do as I told him as well.”
“So... You two...You and Chanyeol I mean... are good now?”

 

 

Baekhyun sat and looked a little wondering at the table in front of him, his hands resting around the warm cup of tea as he nodded a little for himself.

 

 

“Yeah, I think we're more than good.”~

 

 

Baekhyun smiled at the thought about his friends, the ones that actually had stood by his side through his hard times. The ones that actually never stopped believe in him and even told him that he should just keep going, even if it were hard.

 

Baekhyun smiled even more when he thought about how he told them the news about him and Chanyeol, how they had smiled big at him and looked so relieved. Speaking of Chanyeol, he told Baekhyun to go to the park, to the fountain, and wait for him to come.

 

 

“Surprise!”

 

 

Baekhyun stared shocked at Chanyeol who suddenly stood in front of him. The giant smiled his big white smile at Baekhyun who laughed at the funny looking giant. He were dressed pretty nice and normal, not his tough and rough clothes, more normal jeans and a simple shirt to it. But on his head he had something new and funny, bunny ears.

 

 

“Hahaha, what is that?”
“Haha, my bunny ears, do you like them?”
“Haha, they're really cute.”
“As cute as you?”

 

 

Baekhyun laughed at Chanyeol who embraced the boy, even thought Baekhyun were sitting on the fountain. The giant still crouched down and embraced Baekhyun. Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol back, feeling how the bunny ears tickled one of his ears a little before Chanyeol looked up and kissed him.

 

Baekhyun love this, he love this feeling he gets whenever Chanyeol kiss him. It's the feeling you have when someone kiss you the first time, the tingling in your stomach that you just love to feel. It feels like Baekhyun has never kissed Chanyeol before, even though they have kissed a lot, or that is what Baekhyun think.

 

Chanyeol pulled out from the kiss and smiled at Baekhyun who smiled back. It didn't take long before the giant sat down beside the boy and grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers. Chanyeol has become so much gentler and cuter than Baekhyun remember, it truly feels like Chanyeol actually love him this time.

 

 

“So... How did it go?”
“Well... Mom thinks it's a great idea...”

 

Baekhyun stared at the silent Chanyeol, wondering why he were so quiet. Baekhyun wants to hear the news, even if they're not that good news.

 

“But?”
“But dad thinks... He thinks I'm crazy. He told me that I could just keep dreaming if I want too, but he would never allow me to leave this place.”
“Really...?”

 

 

Baekhyun felt disappointment take over him as Chanyeol looked almost worried down at the boy. Baekhyun shook his head a little, trying to shake away the disappointment as he looked up at his giant with a bright smile.

 

 

“Then if you stay, I will stay.”
“You can't do that Baek, you know that.”
“B-But I thought-”
“I know we promised each others that we would try to stay together in the same city and all, but... I don't think this is such a great idea anymore.”
“B-But why not? I don't understand, I thought we both agreed on this plan.”
“We did, I did at least, and I know you did that as well. But... But I don't think... Baek, I love you, more than I can explain. But you know very well that your parents won't let you stay here, not like this. You know what they want, and you know what my parents wants. I think... it's a better idea if you go to that college your mother wants you to go to. And I... And I will go to a college near here.”

 

 

Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol, he wondered if he were the giant was serious or not, but Baekhyun knows he is. Baekhyun felt like crying, because he knows that if he goes all the way to Seoul, he won't see Chanyeol that often. And he knows that they might lose contact if they live so far away from each others.

 

 

“But I... But I love you...”
“I know, but I will come by and visit you. A-And we can still hangout on the holidays, right? I mean, it's not like we will get separated or-”
“I'm staying Chanyeol.”

 

 

Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol, he watched the giant look a little disappointed at Baekhyun. But Baekhyun can't just leave, he just can't. They have been through a hell lot of trouble in their relationship, and Baekhyun thinks it's time for them to have a nice and peaceful rest. At least for a while.

 

 

“I'm not saying that I want to break up Baek, I'm just saying that-”
“But if I go, we will definitely lose contact. I know that it will happen, b-because that always happens...”
“It won't happen between us, and I really don't want to destroy your future. What if we break up in the middle of your college years? What if that happens? You will regret that you ever stayed here and-”
“I won't, because then I know that I at least tried to be with you. I-I tried to love you with my whole heart and-”
“Baek, look at me. Look at me and tell me that you love me.”

 

 

Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol, he saw the giant stare back at him as Baekhyun open his mouth again.

 

 

“I love you, saranghaeyo.”
“Then if you truly love me, then go.”

 

 

Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol who smiled kind, he showed him that he still loved Baekhyun, but he didn't want Baekhyun to stay here. Chanyeol truly wants Baekhyun's best, and Baekhyun knows that. But it just... it just doesn't feel right to leave Chanyeol, to know that he will be so far away from him.

 

 

“C-Can't you try again? Try to convince your father and-”
“I will see what I can do, but I still don't want you to stay here in this little hole for town. Go to Seoul, go to a real college and study well.”
“But what about you?”
“You know my grades wasn't that bad, I will find somewhere to go to near here if I must. But I will definitely try to come with you to Seoul.”
“Did you tell your father that you would live with me? That he doesn't have to pay anything and-”
“I did, I tried Baekhyun, and I will try again. I will try again on this very evening. When dad is home and has calmed his nerves down after a long day of work.”
“He just wants you to stay here so he can be all lazy and let you work for him, I bet that is the truth.”
“Hey, don't speak bad of my dad. Your father tried to marry you away against your will, that is almost worse.”
“I guess so...”
“H-Hey, y-you didn't get mad at me, right?”
“No, not really... It's just that... My parents thinks that I'm not capable to find someone to get married with. It kind of annoys me a little to be honest.”
“But you have me, right? I won't let you go that easily Baekhyun, so you know. I know how it feels like to be without you, and that hurts. I don't want it to hurt that much, never ever again. So you better get prepared to let me hang around you for a long time.”
“I hope you do that, because I won't let you go that easily either.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled as he embraced Baekhyun, he made the boy laugh as he tickled him with the bunny ear once again. Baekhyun love this moment, the moment where he and Chanyeol sits in the park, just enjoying a normal summer day, waiting for their college lives to begin.

 

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol stepped in to his apartment, he could smell the fresh scent of soap and flowers. He took off his shoes and put them away before he walked in to the house. He watching the clean floor as a smile sneaked upon his lips, remembering him that he's not stuck in a hell of a house. No more beer cans everywhere, no more trash everywhere, no more cigarette ends laying all over the floor.

 

Chanyeol walked in to the kitchen, the dishes and the benches are clean as his mother stood and cooked. She stood smiling, happy that she can be home and doesn't have to work over at her shop. And there he were, Chanyeol's father who sat and read through the news paper, looking kind of happy too.

 

 

“I'm home.”
“Welcome back home sweetie, how was Baekhyun today?”
“He were... happy at first, but he got... very disappointed when he found out about something.”
“What stupid thing have you done this time?”
“Actually... It's about this with college to do.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter