Himchan

Love Is Never What You Expect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

“Yeah, and he's so cute! He kept call me cute and he treated me all the time! I swear, he's the kindest and cutest person I ever met!”
“It's good to hear that, but promise to be careful now. You have been fooled once, and it was pretty recently.”
“It was for over 3 months ago! I feel like a new person now. And I barely think about that Chanyeol anymore!”

 

 

Baekhyun shouted happily as he was standing beside D.O who was at the moment baking cupcakes for Lay's birthday party. Baekhyun was babbling about Himchan and what they have done during their dates. Yes, Baekhyun is dating again, and he's shocked over how easy it was to forget the pain he had for just a month ago.

 

 

“I'm happy for you and all, but you promise to do a little research about him.”
“Why would I do that? That's just weird and rude, I mean I'm not a stalker you know.”
“But I just want you to make sure he isn't lying about anything, ANYTHING.”
“I know what you mean D.O, but I swear, Himchan is the kindest person I know. He's smart, funny, kind, handsome, lovely, strong and kya, have you seen his muscles?!”
“Baekhyun... How am I supposed to see them?”
“Easy! You just go and watch him when he's having a game!”
“What game? Is he playing soccer?”
“No silly! He's a boxer, a fighter, you know.”
“Wait, Himchan is a boxer?! You're not going to meet him again!”
“Oh come on D.O, what's wrong with that?”
“Eh, he can hurt you easily! Duh!”
“You're just overreacting, he won't hurt me. Why would he hurt me?”
“I don't know, but you can't trust people like him.”
“D.O, stop talk , he's not like the others. He's my lovely Himchan, he will protect me, not hurt me. I promise.”

 

 

D.O sighed as Baekhyun walked over to the window, staring out at the rain that probably would had made him depressed if it wasn't for Himchan. D.O stared over at Baekhyun who was smiling out at the rain, it's probably the first time since long he has seen someone smile at the rain, especially Baekhyun.

 

 

“Uhm Baekhyun, not to make you feel mad or bad or anything, but I'm just wondering, do Chanyeol know about you and Himchan?”
“I have no idea, and I don't care. Because he's not a part of my life anymore, just a piece of that can leave me alone and live all happily ever on his own.”
“But have you seen him around when you have been with Himchan?”
“Not really, I barely see him now days. It's like he's stuck somewhere else. But I don't care, I'm just glad that I barely see him.”

 

 

Baekhyun spoke honestly as D.O just nodded, he guess Baekhyun is happy like this, and as long Baekhyun is happy, everyone else is happy. Or else a little more happier than usually.

 

 

 

***

 

 

“Hey Baekie, look what I got you.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled big at Himchan who smiled big, he didn't expect him to come so early, and not with a gift either. Baekhyun smiled even bigger at the bouquet with red roses, making him actually blush a little too.

 

 

“Wow, they're beautiful! Are those really for me?”
“Yes, here, I bought them just for you.”
“Aw, you're so cute! Thank you!”

 

 

Baekhyun held in a very girlish giggle as he received the flowers and let Himchan walk in to his house. Baekhyun is all alone, not a single soul is here, if you don't count himself and Himchan that just arrived. Baekhyun walked to the kitchen, grabbing a vase and put the flowers in it with some water.

 

Himchan came from behind, embracing Baekhyun as he smiled big and even left a peek on Baekhyun's cheek. Baekhyun smiled big as he turned around and let Himchan lend in to a kiss, holding him tight as their lips was pushed against each others. Baekhyun pulled out again as he smiled big at his lovely Himchan.

 

 

“You're so cute, thank you so much for coming.”
“I do everything for you my cutie pie. So, I thought about dinner, why don't we go out and eat? It was over a two weeks ago we was out and eating.”
“If you wanna go out, so sure. But you don't need to-”
“But I want to! If you want if that is.”
“Well, if you want to, then I want to. But just let me change clothes.”
“Do so sweetie, I will wait for you right here.”

 

 

Baekhyun run up to his room, changing clothes fast as he hurried down again and got his shoes on like Himchan. It didn't take many seconds before they was outside the house, walking down the street. Baekhyun held hands with Himchan, walking close to him as they talked happily.

 

Sure, it is a little cold outside since it's already October, soon November. But Baekhyun use this as an excuse to walk close to Himchan, to hold his hand and to just cuddle up with him in the couch all the time.

 

 

“So, wanna eat on a French or Italian restaurant?”
“You choose, I chose last time.”
“Okay, lets eat on the Italian restaurant.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as Himchan lead the way, talking cutely with him all the time. Baekhyun was laughing as he grabbed Himchan's arm, trying to stop make him sound like Baekhyun is the most cutest thing in the world.

 

 

“Stop being so cheesy! Haha, you're the cute one here.”
“No, you are! You're my cutie pie!”

 

 

Baekhyun giggle, yes he giggled, as Himchan stopped, lending in to a kiss as Baekhyun felt his cheeks explode into a warm feeling. Yes, he was blushing like a fool. They pulled out as Himchan smiled and carefully Baekhyuns cheek, making Baekhyun blush but still smile big back at him.

 

 

“I love you cutie, remember that.”
“I love you too, Himchan.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as he let Himchan lead the way again, smiling as Baekhyun was blushing. Their first kiss, and it happened out here? Not expected to be honest, but absolutely not wrong. Baekhyun admit, Himchan is a great kisser.

 

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol was busy with helping his mother the whole summer, he was busy with helping his father too, since he suddenly got weird orders to repair special old cars. Chanyeol got exhausted almost every day and hadn't the power nor time to go to any parties or be with his friends. And now, when he's already busy with studying, he has to help his mother and father as much as he can.

 

Chanyeol has learned how to repair special parts from cars and other vehicles, which he think is good and all, but he's still pretty grumpy for not having any free time anymore. But maybe that's good too since Chanyeol isn't drinking nor smoking anymore, or not at the moment anyway.

 

But something weird is going on, his parents getting weird orders where they get much money and he can't help but to wonder who is sending them those orders. Chanyeol never got the chance to ask his parents, and they would just say that it was none of his business to be honest. But Chanyeol would soon find out about it.

 

Chanyeol was fully busy with repairing an engine part for a car as he suddenly heard his father talk almost all cheesy and scary friendly to a costumer. Chanyeol glanced up to see someone very familiar stand at the door opening, smiling and nodding at his father. Chanyeol also saw someone else stand behind him, someone who was even more familiar.

 

 

“Anyway, I'm sorry for taking so long time, but the car is finally done. It took a lot of hard work, but here it is, just like you wanted it.”
“It's perfect! Don't you think so to Himchan?”
“Mm, it's just like you wanted it to be.”

 

 

Chanyeol stood up straight, drying his hands as he walked over to them, finally understanding where his father got the weird but good paying orders. Himchan stared over at Chanyeol and smiled a little, he's an old party dude that Chanyeol usually met and talked to when he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter