Skateboarding

Love Is Never What You Expect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

“No mom, you don't understand. He was the one who said he didn't wanna go out with me again, but I knew he was lying. So I said he was a coward to be seen with me around his bad boy friends, dressed up and going on a date.”
“That was a smart move, oh look at this one isn't it cute?”
“You're hopeless sometimes, you know that?”
“Hopeless? Me? I'm the one who is famous Baekhyun sweetie, and you gonna be just as great and wonderful as I am.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled at his mother who walked around in the mall with him, looking for a gift for a friend of hers. Baekhyun tried to help her, after all she asked him for help. And she doesn't like to go shopping alone, so Baekhyun is always the one who must come along.

 

 

“What about this one?”
“It's cute, but the other one was better.”
“You're right, lucky me that I bought you with me.”
“So, what do you think I should do when it comes ti Chanyeol?”
“First of all, do not tell your father about him. Your father is very strict when it comes to you and dating boys, he doesn't want you to date anyone who doesn't deserve you.”
“Isn't it me job to find that person? Not dad's.”
“It is, but your father is just very careful about you.”

 

 

Baekhyun sighed as his mother payed for the gift and they begun to walk out from the shop they were in. They talked a little as Baekhyun listen to his mother's advice. They were simple; look and act y and cute and you will get that Chanyeol boy.

 

 

“Can't you give me some normal advice? Like how I should make him like me without looking y and randomly leave peeks on his lips.”
“Well, you can always try to make him like you by doing stuff he likes to do.”
“So if he likes to play video games, I should play with him?”
“Kind of, or like when you go out on one date, do something you want to do, and the next date something he wants to do. In that way you both give and take like you say.”
“Okay, something else that might be useful?”
“Smack his , they like that .”

 

 

Baekhyun sighed out annoyed as he face palmed himself, he didn't mean something like that to begin with. They walked towards their house as Baekhyun just remembered, he promised to meet Chanyeol up in the park as fast he was done here with his mother.

 

 

“I gotta go, see you later mom.”
“W-Wait, can't you walk me home?!”
“You're an adult, take it like a woman!”
“Fine, but I see you later sweetie!”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled at his mother as he hurried to walk away from her, she would else grab him and drag him with her home to their house before she said that he could go. Baekhyun walked fast as he looked at the time, he's not late but he will be if he doesn't hurry.

 

Baekhyun arrived to the park as he felt someone grab him from behind and he literally jumped by the sudden touch. He looked up to see Chanyeol grab his hand and pulled him with him.

 

 

“Hi cutie, you're finally here.”
“Yes I am, what are we going to do? What's that?”

 

 

Baekhyun pointed at something Chanyeol held under his arm as he smirked, what is that? Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun with him until they was somewhere in the middle of the park.

 

 

“This is a skateboard, and you going to learn how to ride one.”
“That's a skateboard? I thought it was something else.”
“Now, let me show you how it works and how it should look like.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled a little as he took some steps back and let Chanyeol show of his skateboard skills. Wow, Chanyeol was good, like really good. Baekhyun just sat down on a bench and watched Chanyeol, he can stare at the giant for hours if he would let him. With other words, Baekhyun kind of fell for Chanyeol's skateboard charm.

 

Chanyeol skated over to Baekhyun as he jumped off and smiled a little daring, Baekhyun is not going to stand on that skateboard! Never in his life that he will do that! He will fall, hurt himself and maybe also make a totally fool off himself.

 

 

“You're turn.”
“I-I don't think I want to, I have never...”
“Come on, don't be such a chicken.”

 

 

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's arm as he pulled the boy up and forced him to stand beside the skateboard on the ground. Baekhyun refused totally by just staring at the skateboard and then looked up at Chanyeol who sighed.

 

 

“Don't worry, I will let you hold on to me so you won't fall, I promise.”
“You don't gonna let me go then?”
“Not in the beginning, you will just fall and hurt yourself.”

 

 

Baekhyun sighed as he looked down at the skateboard, something tells him that he will regret this later after getting up on it. But Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's arm and let Baekhyun slowly get up on the dangerous skateboard. Okay, step one was completed and nothing bad has happened yet, maybe he will make this?

 

 

“See, nothing dangerous. Now I will help you in the beginning, but you have to hold your balance.”
“O-Okay, but if I fall I swear I will kick you.”
“Is that how you thank me to help you to have fun?”
“No, okay if you don't make me fall, I will treat you ice cream.”
“Sounds like a deal.”

 

 

Chanyeol smirked at Baekhyun who wasn't sure if he should trust Chanyeol at this or not. Slowly Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun to get some speed on the skateboard, this freaked Baekhyun out for a while but knowing that Chanyeol wouldn't let him go just like that was a relief itself.

 

After a while Baekhyun understood how to hold his balance and when Chanyeol let him go he managed to stand on the damn skateboard all by himself. It took them some hours in the park, but in the end Baekhyun learned how to skate a little careful without fall.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter