First Date

Love Is Never What You Expect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol was getting ready, the whole day he has spend his time playing video games, looking for clothes, letting Kris scold him and told him how he's going to look and act, and his mother cleaned their apartment today. So yes, much have happened during the Saturday morning and afternoon. But it's soon time for Chanyeol to go to his date with Baekhyun, which feels weird.

 

Chanyeol took a shower and then got his clothes on that Kris had told him to wear, or else he would kick his . Chanyeol took on his black jeans, a white t-shirt and a black blazer. He fixed his hair as Kris suddenly entered the room out from nowhere. Chanyeol chuckle as he glanced over at Kris who checked Chanyeol that he looked properly for the date.

 

 

“I thought you was going home, like you said you would before I grabbed a shower.”
“I'm not stupid, you have deodorant and perfume on?”
“Yes, and I'm not totally stupid you know.”
“Hurry up and fix your hair, it looks messy.”
“It's suppose to look messy!”
“No, you look stupid! Here let me help you.”
“Don't Kris, ah! Stop! Don't! Fine.”

 

 

Kris forced Chanyeol to stand still as he fixed his hair and used hairspray to keep it on it's place. When he was done he smiled and nodded proud over his work, Chanyeol on the other hand was a little pissed off. Chanyeol grabbed his phone, some money and his keys before he walked out to the hallway and got his shoes.

 

 

“Good luck then, and remember what I have told you.”
“Whatever, see you later.”

 

 

Chanyeol closed the door and turned around, but good he must be stupid today. He stopped and opened the door fast again.

 

 

“You, out.”
“Right not my place.”

 

 

Kris walked out as Chanyeol locked the door and hurried down with Kris after him, then they split up and walked towards each others opposites. Chanyeol walked towards the cinema as he watched the sky, it's sunny and the weather have been pretty good today. It's pretty warm outside, not that cold.

 

Chanyeol looked at the time as he had to speed up, or else he would be late. He speed up until he saw the cinema and slowed down a little. He took another glance down at his phone and chuckle, he was right int time.

 

He walked over and in to the building as he spotted Baekhyun stand and talking to some girls, who are they? And since when did Baekhyun have girls to friends? He only have boys as friends, right? Chanyeol walked over as Baekhyun smiled at him happily.

 

 

“Hi. Well bye girls. Nice to talk to you.”
“See you Baekhyun.”
“Next time let us treat you, okay?”
“Okay, bye.”

 

 

The girls walked away as Baekhyun turned to Chanyeol who were looking at the girls for a while before looking down at Baekhyun and smiled back.

 

 

“Were they friends of yours?”
“No, just some random strangers. Good, this town spreading rumors faster than I thought.”
“Oh right, you're a Byun. I had forgot about that for a while.”

 

 

Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol with almost dazzling eyes as Chanyeol just smiled to an answer. Baekhyun cleared his throat a little embarrassed as he smiled.

 

 

“Well, are we going in or not?”
“Oh right, which one do you wanna see?”
“That one.”
“Sounds good, lets get the tickets and some snacks shall we?”
“Sounds great.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as they bought tickets and some snacks before they went in to sit down and watch the movie. Chanyeol really thought Baekhyun had picked a boring film, but to his surprise it was a combination of love, action and comedy, a perfect combination if you asked Chanyeol.

 

 

***

 

 

Chanyeol walked out with Baekhyun, laughing as they talked about the movie they just had seen. They walked for a while, just walking without knowing where they was going, until Chanyeol remember that he promised to eat dinner with Baekhyun too.

 

 

“So, you're hungry?”
“A little, but if you're not hungry...”
“Lets go and grab something to eat. What do you want to eat?”
“Anything is okay.”
“Then what about pizza?”
“Sounds good.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as Chanyeol smiled back and begun to walk towards the closest pizzeria. Chanyeol suddenly felt Baekhyun's hand grab his as he looked down at Baekhyun who smiled, almost blushing. Chanyeol smiled as he grabbed Baekhyun's hand back as they walked down the street.

 

This is going a little to well doesn't it? Baekhyun already holding his hand, and it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter